What was the First Song you "Made Out" to?

No. There was a strict policy in the brothel against playing music...

My goodness... Went straight for the experienced ladies I see.... Surprising that they bother with such trivialities as "making out" :lol:

:rofl:

I have absolutely no fucking clue! Most dudes really don't remember that kind of shit.

But it does remind me of a funny story. I met this chick at a club when I was in college and we really hit it off. One of those few times when you really click with someone. I took her out on a date about a week later and everything was going exceptionally well right up until I didn't remember the song that was playing when we danced a week earlier. She was completely dumbfounded and bummed that I couldn't remember and I couldn't believe it meant that much to her. That was the end of the date right there and we never spoke again.

I have absolutely no fucking clue! Most dudes really don't remember that kind of shit.

But it does remind me of a funny story. I met this chick at a club when I was in college and we really hit it off. One of those few times when you really click with someone. I took her out on a date about a week later and everything was going exceptionally well right up until I didn't remember the song that was playing when we danced a week earlier. She was completely dumbfounded and bummed that I couldn't remember and I couldn't believe it meant that much to her. That was the end of the date right there and we never spoke again.

:lol: Got one here that remember all that shit, but can't remember the important stuff -- like where his fuckin' keys and glasses are. :lol:

Dude, her doing that saved you a TON of trouble in the long run, for real.................

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back