What was obama thinking when he appointed some of these idiots?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
First we had holder now we have a DEA chief who is clueless about drugs. :badgrin:
Holy fucking shit Election time comes I hope you remember who choose these morons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgrB2Wmh5s]Polis Questions DEA on Marijuana Policy - YouTube[/ame]

On 15 April 2008, the White House announced that President Bush intended to nominate Leonhart to succeed Tandy as the next Administrator of DEA.[6] Leonhart's nomination was received by the Senate the same day and referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee.[7] However, the committee did not hold any hearings on Leonhart's nomination, and on 2 January 2009, the nomination was returned to the President under the provisions of Senate Rule XXXI, paragraph 6 of the Standing Rules of the Senate pursuant to sine die adjournment at the end of the 110th Congress.

Michele Leonhart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her background is in law enforcement, not addiction medicine. So, I can't fault her.

Last edited:
Not one member of his original economic team is still in place.

With the exception of Turbo Timmy they are all gone. They were all idiot academics with no practical experience. The problem now is that their replacements are no better and economic growth continues to be anemic.

Obama appointees are a national disgrace. The communist Van Jones, the incompetent Eric Holder, and the criminal Valerie Jarrett are prime examples of failed leadership.

Obama fired two very competent men early on due to them not fitting in with the younger staffers. They were kept out of the loop which left those with no experience in the president's ear. I am referring to Dennis Blair and James Jones.

With the exception of Turbo Timmy they are all gone. They were all idiot academics with no practical experience. The problem now is that their replacements are no better and economic growth continues to be anemic.

Obama appointees are a national disgrace. The communist Van Jones, the incompetent Eric Holder, and the criminal Valerie Jarrett are prime examples of failed leadership.

Obama fired two very competent men early on due to them not fitting in with the younger staffers. They were kept out of the loop which left those with no experience in the president's ear. I am referring to Dennis Blair and James Jones.

Good post.

Good post.

Well thank you.

How about that storm last week? We lost power for only 17 hours and had no damage. Others have not been so lucky. How did you come out? Those land based hurricanes are no joke.

Good post.

Well thank you.

How about that storm last week? We lost power for only 17 hours and had no damage. Others have not been so lucky. How did you come out? Those land based hurricanes are no joke.
No damage here and we lost power for about 36 hours. We were lucky.

Good post.

Well thank you.

No damage here and we lost power for about 36 hours. We were lucky.

That's good. I was stationed at Camp Lejeune in the mid 90s and we had several hurricanes a couple years in a row. One time we were without power for four days. I was deployed to Liberia during one of the storms and my wife and kids evacuated ahead of the storm to Virginia Beach to her brother's house. Guess where the storm went after hitting NC? yep, it sideswiped Va Beach. No damage or injuries so it was all good.

Good post.

Well thank you.

We lost it Friday around 2200 and got it back Monday at 1800

Ready for 104 tomorrow??

You're up in Aquia, right?

And never forget everyone's favorite lunatic appointee Cass "there is no liberty without dependency" Sunstein.

What's positively frightening is that he heads up OIRA.

For those that don't know how whacked out this man is:

Sunstein has argued, “We should celebrate tax day.” Sunstein argues that since government (in the form of police, fire departments, insured banks, and courts) protects and preserves property and liberty, individuals should happily finance it with their tax dollars:

In what sense is the money in our pockets and bank accounts fully ‘ours’?

Did we earn it by our own autonomous efforts? Could we have inherited it without the assistance of probate courts?

Do we save it without the support of bank regulators?

Could we spend it if there were no public officials to coordinate the efforts and pool the resources of the community in which we live?

Without taxes, there would be no liberty.

Without taxes there would be no property.

Without taxes, few of us would have any assets worth defending.

[It is] a dim fiction that some people enjoy and exercise their rights without placing any burden whatsoever on the public… There is no liberty without dependency

Cass Sunstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back