What was it that I saw?

When Rod was a child he saw the Lord with His angels descending from the sky. He recalls that he was 3-4 years old.

"It started out a sunny warm day. I was outside and it started clouding up. The clouds were banking up and I heard a thunder. The thunder was different from what I would normally hear when a storm was moving in. It was a constant rumble. I looked up into the sky and saw an opening in the moving boiling clouds. I heard someone shout. The cattle in the field started running. They all ran up to the barn. Then they couldn't get into the barn so the neighbors old bull and the younger bulls ran towards trees in the field. It seemed the bulls were trying to get into the trees as to try to hide. There were two young bulls and one great big red colored bull. The bulls gathered into the plum trees and the thickets to hide. The cows and calves and I stood there looking into the sky.

I saw two little angels with wings on their backs and they would blow horns and then I would hear the Lord shout a name. I saw a beautiful chariot pulled by a team of whites horses. The Lord and a beautiful lady were in the chariot. Her long golden hair was flowing out behind her. It was golden actually prettier than blonde hair. It flowed out past the chariot behind her. The Lord had wavy shiny black blueish color hair. His eyes were like fire, like flames (I'm uncertain exactly how to describe this.) They were beautiful. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my lifetime. I felt weightless. I don't even remember if my feet were on the ground. It was energy power, peace, calm. He would call out without speaking and it was like the horses knew what he was thinking. He did not hold the reigns as they were laid over the front part of the chariot. He had a big red belt kind of wide and in the center was a multi-colored medallion with a large jewel in the front of it.

The traces and the harness were not leather. There was a center in the lines that was all colors with all different shapes in it round, square, diamond and triangle shaped. The outter edge of the traces were some type of material that appeared to be more like fluffy white fur that glistened with gold type trim. The chariot was inlaid with beautiful colors of metalic type blue. There were yellow, gold, red and black emblems on the chariot. Over the front of the chariot was two wing that wrapped around the sides of the chariot and met in the front of the chariot. In the center of that was some type of medallion like a jewel. Colors I had never seen here on earth. Everything was clean just spotless. It was all light, vivid as if everything was within a spot light. No shadows just radiant pure white light.

I heard him yell words I had never heard. I heard the thunder of the horses feet but they never touched the ground. They circled around towards the ground and circled around me. As I looked at him I saw into his eyes. It was like he saw inside of me. Something happened I cannot describe. After I had looked into his eyes he smiled at me. The lady was watching and she smiled also. From her I felt that I wasn't to be afraid. When he looked at me after she smiled at me I was scared to death. All I can say is he has to be the mightiest of the mighty and I knew it and that realization is what scared me. After he had looked at me he said gath or gaff I'm not sure which. When he said that the horses leaned into the harness and began to move again.

The horses even had power. They would stomp their feet and blow and you could feel it. Even though they never touched the ground I could feel the ground shake as they stomped their feet. I could feel their breath. Even the horses breath was fresh.

A troop of angels followed the chariot. They were in rows of eight. It went from the ground behind the chariot. It was like a giant scarf that did not end. The endless band of angels disappeared up in the sky behind the Lord. The whole procession wound itself around the ground and never ended. Then it all went back into the sky. I ran to the barn. I threw the door open and I ran into the manger and hunkered down and hid. I shook so severely I distinctly remember the bones in my body rattled as I shook. I wept I cried. It was very emotional and I was terrified."

He still gets shook up thinking about it when he tells me what he saw. It was real and I have no doubt as to what he saw was real. Others can take it or leave it that is their choice.

Nice story, and I am sure he saw something. What makes this story a little sceptical for me is how a 3 - 4 year old would be able to remember enough of it to describe it so clearly and detailed. The harness wasn't leather? How many toddlers even know what leather is?

Pesonally I am not saying it didn't happened, but I think there is a little imaginative adult embelishment going on here.

Both of the other kids that saw this along with me have since passed away. However, we all saw the same thing and have described it the same way. As expected, our parents though we were just making it all up. I don't have a clue as to what it was that I saw but I know what I saw and it was not human. It moved very smoothly but yet you could see that it's feet were not touching the ground. I've never seen anything like it again in my life nor have I ever talkied with anybody who says they saw something like this. I'm not making this up as a scam or joke.

Nice story, and I am sure he saw something. What makes this story a little sceptical for me is how a 3 - 4 year old would be able to remember enough of it to describe it so clearly and detailed. The harness wasn't leather? How many toddlers even know what leather is?

Pesonally I am not saying it didn't happened, but I think there is a little imaginative adult embelishment going on here.
That is your prerogative. I suppose maybe you do not recall certain things from your own childhood. I certainly do have very vivid memories from my childhood. I have sat and considered certain things that have happened in order to recall as many details as I could of things that had transpired in my childhood. Example: I recalled an Easter day from when I was three. I asked my mom about the lace tights I had on that day. She asked me how could I remember that far back? I told her I remember how mad you were that I had gotten a hole in the knees of those tights. I asked her another question about that day. She did not recall seeing any other children that day where I had been playing. I described the brick to her that the church was made of. It was a particular color of brick. I also told her where we had been playing.

I'm sure if you consider a certain incident you can recall as a child you will have certain memories that are very detailed and other portions of that memory may be blurry. It may be that you will have to search that out for yourself in order to find those details. Possibly you do not have those detailed memories I do not know. I know in talking to others over the years who have had similar experiences some details are much more defined than others.

Both of the other kids that saw this along with me have since passed away. However, we all saw the same thing and have described it the same way. As expected, our parents though we were just making it all up. I don't have a clue as to what it was that I saw but I know what I saw and it was not human. It moved very smoothly but yet you could see that it's feet were not touching the ground. I've never seen anything like it again in my life nor have I ever talkied with anybody who says they saw something like this. I'm not making this up as a scam or joke.

I don't think I was addressing your experience Black, I was addressing the experience of the other person who saw chariots. And was able to be so detailed about the sighting. I believe what you are telling me, as I believe the other poster saw something amazing... but I still think the other posters story is too detailed for 3 or 4 year old to remember. I have seen spirits myself most of my life. Some amazing experiences. I don't know how a 3 or 4 year old could explain in such detail (not yours as yours is about right for your age, a little girl that appeared to be wearing a long dress smiling at you as she floated away), verses explaining chariats, distinquishing bulls and cows and even knowing what leather is, that one is hard for me. Maybe that person as a adult reasoned it to be that way. I don't know just sounds off.

That is your prerogative. I suppose maybe you do not recall certain things from your own childhood. I certainly do have very vivid memories from my childhood. I have sat and considered certain things that have happened in order to recall as many details as I could of things that had transpired in my childhood. Example: I recalled an Easter day from when I was three. I asked my mom about the lace tights I had on that day. She asked me how could I remember that far back? I told her I remember how mad you were that I had gotten a hole in the knees of those tights. I asked her another question about that day. She did not recall seeing any other children that day where I had been playing. I described the brick to her that the church was made of. It was a particular color of brick. I also told her where we had been playing.

I'm sure if you consider a certain incident you can recall as a child you will have certain memories that are very detailed and other portions of that memory may be blurry. It may be that you will have to search that out for yourself in order to find those details. Possibly you do not have those detailed memories I do not know. I know in talking to others over the years who have had similar experiences some details are much more defined than others.

I don't mean to be critical, just pointing out that I find it hard to believe that the memories could be so detailed. That is all. For example, I think what got me the leather thing, how many 3 year olds know what leather is? Or at 3 did you know what a chariot was? That is why I said maybe as a adult you took those memories and applied them to your adult version of what they were. I don't know, maybe I am just a sceptic. But I can't say what or what not you have seen. As I have had some unbelievable amazing things I witnessed... and when folks say they don't believe me... I don't care because I know. As you should say to me... hehe.

That being said, don't worry about sharing that with folks, doesn't matter how they respond, what matters is how you do.

Both of the other kids that saw this along with me have since passed away. However, we all saw the same thing and have described it the same way. As expected, our parents though we were just making it all up. I don't have a clue as to what it was that I saw but I know what I saw and it was not human. It moved very smoothly but yet you could see that it's feet were not touching the ground. I've never seen anything like it again in my life nor have I ever talked with anybody who says they saw something like this. I'm not making this up as a scam or joke.
I do not doubt what you saw and I do not doubt that you saw it. I can understand your hesitance to talk about it. Rod's the same way.

I don't have a problem with sharing. I'm not bothered by those who question or do not believe. There may have been a time I would not share because I personally did not understand myself things that I had seen or experienced. At this point though, I do understand that the spiritual realm is very real. I also understand that the flesh cannot comprehend the spirit. If we cannot explain it away it becomes so easy to just dismiss it. For Rod and I we are both very blessed to have one another to share these things with.

I don't mean to be critical, just pointing out that I find it hard to believe that the memories could be so detailed. That is all. For example, I think what got me the leather thing, how many 3 year olds know what leather is? Or at 3 did you know what a chariot was? That is why I said maybe as a adult you took those memories and applied them to your adult version of what they were. I don't know, maybe I am just a sceptic. But I can't say what or what not you have seen. As I have had some unbelievable amazing things I witnessed... and when folks say they don't believe me... I don't care because I know. As you should say to me... hehe.

That being said, don't worry about sharing that with folks, doesn't matter how they respond, what matters is how you do.
I did not take it as a critical statement. Growing up in a farm or rural setting is much different than growing up in a city setting.

I asked a cousin of Rod's once if he could recall playing in the tunnels in the haystacks. He said, yes I do. I then asked him how do you stack loose hay. He said, well it's hard to explain. I told him I recalled playing in those haystacks. I lived in Southern California, they live in rural Iowa. His cousin would not speak to me for awhile.

New Topics

Forum List

Back