What was Hillary thinking? Tim Kaine sucks

The democrat talking heads said if Hillary could pick a carton of vanilla ice cream she would. She wants a bland meh candidate that has no surprises

It makes you wonder does she WANT to lose the race?

She has the vote on the left. She is courting the middle with Kaine. Meanwhile Trump offends the middle every time he opens his mouth. So all in all, Kaine is a good strategy.

Reading the comments here one would think it is all about showmanship and not character. It worries me that this sort of thinking will lead us one day to the major parties nominating for president two snake oil salesmen.

That ship sailed in 1992. Been a reality show ever since.

Reading the comments here one would think it is all about showmanship and not character. It worries me that this sort of thinking will lead us one day to the major parties nominating for president two snake oil salesmen.

More like, sailed in 2000 forward. Unless you're calling HW Bush a "snake oil salesman". I'd tend to agree. Bill Clinton didn't sell snake oil. No matter his personal failings, he delivered this country to the strongest economy it's known since the 1950s. Little Dubya gave us an illegal war and Wallstreet which led to the stock market crash in 2008. Obama...well he's like a time-filler until a real president comes along. And now, yes, we have two ...whatever...candidates. Maybe some day we'll have a robust leader.

More like, sailed in 2000 forward. Unless you're calling HW Bush a "snake oil salesman". I'd tend to agree. Bill Clinton didn't sell snake oil. No matter his personal failings, he delivered this country to the strongest economy it's known since the 1950s. Little Dubya gave us an illegal war and Wallstreet which led to the stock market crash in 2008. Obama...well he's like a time-filler until a real president comes along. And now, yes, we have two ...whatever...candidates. Maybe some day we'll have a robust leader.

I meant what I said. Clinton did not deliver anything, except the great recession via his financial services modernization act, NAFTA, and GATT deals. Most industrialized nations in the world saw unprecedented economic growth at the same time Clinton was President, including ones that were largely unaffected by US policy. It was because of the microchip breakthroughs, not the man from hope.

Forum List

Back