What was Hillary thinking? Tim Kaine sucks

I read some things about Kaine and he has done some rather great good things. Mrs. Tuzla picked him in an attempt to garner the evangelical vote. Which might have worked in the Republican party but the party that has nothing but disdain for those of faith? I think it might backfire.

Yea, I can see evangelicals voting for a candidate endorsing free abortions and who is obviously gay.

Great pick Hillary! But then, her judgement has been an ongoing issue.

his stated view on abortion is similar to mind but I am not sure my view is consistent:
Personally opposed to abortion, but it shouldn't be outlawed

Kaine, a Roman Catholic who worked as a missionary in Honduras reiterated his personal opposition to abortion, but maintained the practice should not be outlawed.
When asked if he'd like to see the Supreme Court overturn Roe the Governor answered, "I don't think the Supreme Court should." He continued, "Roe vs. Wade is ultimately about saying that there is a realm of personal liberty for people to make this decision."

Source: ABC News: Politics Blog , Jul 31, 2008

He is married, to a woman. So maybe bi. Being a democrat one would think he would be more open.

So much blovation on this thread for Kaine. Won't matter since Trump will be the next POTUS anyway...

I read some things about Kaine and he has done some rather great good things. Mrs. Tuzla picked him in an attempt to garner the evangelical vote. Which might have worked in the Republican party but the party that has nothing but disdain for those of faith? I think it might backfire.

Yea, I can see evangelicals voting for a candidate endorsing free abortions and who is obviously gay.

his stated view on abortion is similar to mind but I am not sure my view is consistent:

Kaine, a Roman Catholic who worked as a missionary in Honduras reiterated his personal opposition to abortion, but maintained the practice should not be outlawed.
When asked if he'd like to see the Supreme Court overturn Roe the Governor answered, "I don't think the Supreme Court should." He continued, "Roe vs. Wade is ultimately about saying that there is a realm of personal liberty for people to make this decision."

He is married, to a woman. So maybe bi. Being a democrat one would think he would be more open.

Then he's certainly not Pro-Life.

I provided the statement from him to you, why would you say he is not pro-life?

I provided the statement from him to you, why would you say he is not pro-life?

Because what he said is hypocritical. Those of us who think that killing unborn children is murder do not morally equivocate on the issue.

He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

She did not pick him out of nowhere. She's returning him a favor for stepping down from DNC chair and recommending her favorite DWS to take his place.

Kaine looks like Gargamel

Looks like this alien space guy to me...

Tim kaine....jpg

tim kaine 2.jpg

What was Hillary thinking? Tim Kaine sucks

I like Tim Kaine - but he does need a little turd polish.

Kaine may be an effective VP

But last night was his chance to introduce himself to America...I thought he blew it

Not even out of the convention and the honeymoon is over....
But it is refreshing to get some honesty from the lefties...

He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

LOL. I wonder how many democratic sheep who have been praising Hillary's brilliance for picking Kaine and how wonderful Kaine is sat there is shock now that they finally got to hear how spastic the guy is in reality. Tim Kaine was elected to the Senate because George Allen who had already lost his Senate seat due to his controversial racial overtones was his opponent. Kaine looks good on paper---sort of--but in reality the dude is just weird.

LMAO Well what did you expect from a hag who's stupid, careless and incompetent?

You didn't think she would pick a VP contender who might upstage her did you??

Catch a clue dumbass. She's incompetent and she proves it every day. LOL

Jake, why didn't Hillary pick an Illegal Alien as her running mate? At this point, what difference does it make?

Did she bother to vet her pick lol, like wtf.

LOL. Hillary vetting her veep pick

Reading the comments here one would think it is all about showmanship and not character. It worries me that this sort of thinking will lead us one day to the major parties nominating for president two snake oil salesmen.

Forum List

Back