What was Hillary thinking? Tim Kaine sucks

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

I read some things about Kaine and he has done some rather great good things. Mrs. Tuzla picked him in an attempt to garner the evangelical vote. Which might have worked in the Republican party but the party that has nothing but disdain for those of faith? I think it might backfire.

She wasn't, hasn't, and probably never will. You're expecting way too much from the left.

What's wrong wh Kaine? At least the people of his state like him . Unlike Pense .

Kaine does not seem Presidential

Hillary could have done much better

The guy speaks Spanish.....so what

He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

All the poor choices that bitch has made and you choose a VP pick to get upset about. SMH

Give the man a chance. He has an honorable history and is well qualified for the job. That's what matters.

Kaine is boring but some people are not known for their speeches but instead for their work, and Kaine is known for his work. I will not vote for him or Clinton but enough with the fancy speeches and Clinton made the correct choice because he ( Kaine ) has the experience in the political theater...

Kaine voice is annoying...

By many electoral maps Trump needs Ohio, Virginia and Florida. Kaine increases the odds of denying him one of those three.

Give the man a chance. He has an honorable history and is well qualified for the job. That's what matters.

This is Tim Kaines intro to America

He is blowing it

Kaine looks like a guy whose job during the week is selling used cars and on the weekend he is a child molester. That fat gut emphasizes the stereotype.

Given his record of corruption and the fact never has worked a day in life at a real job he is the perfect sleazeball running mate with Crooked Hillary.

Kaine is boring but some people are not known for their speeches but instead for their work, and Kaine is known for his work. I will not vote for him or Clinton but enough with the fancy speeches and Clinton made the correct choice because he ( Kaine ) has the experience in the political theater...

Kaine voice is annoying...

Kaine did a good job of attacking Trump

But Presidential?

Forum List

Back