What VA? Poor CO's, Bye to our Brave Men

Oct 11, 2008
I have to ask this question. What VA? I haven't seen those aaaaholes do a damn thing yet. I was wounded in Kosovo and in order to walk again-I ran to some real doctors in Chicago-I paid for the surgery myself-These VA jokers wanted all the surgeon's BS etc. What a joke they beat me down so hard I just said F' it "Notice, I was always was out flying with my people and not riding a desk-you can probably tell by my foul language ha ha". The USAF command structure now is composed of what I call careerist. These little psy's never flown in combat-All they care about is making rank. It's no wonder the USAF is falling apart. There's very few Commander's that stand up for their people anymore and the one's that do-better look out, because some freak show that has the balls to call himself a General will be up his behind. I did 28 years flown in 6 wars and seen a lot of BS. I do remember when we were all a bad ass fighting machine. God Bless America and all the brave men and friends that we have all lost, but they will stay alive in our hearts until we ourselves our gone. I remember when I was a 2ndLt and meet some of those brave men from the Bataan death march-my God, can you believe these guys, they thanked me for what I was doing. I will never forget them. I'm truly afraid of where our country is headed.

Never had a single problem with the VA. Nearest one is 90 miles away so don't use it a lot. They admitted me every time I needed it and kept me till the problem was under control.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the responsibility of the VA to get all your medical information and to see all your previous doctors and hospitals information?

Never had a single problem with the VA. Nearest one is 90 miles away so don't use it a lot. They admitted me every time I needed it and kept me till the problem was under control.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the responsibility of the VA to get all your medical information and to see all your previous doctors and hospitals information?

Gunny,

Very nice quotes, but they mean nothing unless they are your own thoughts.
You obviously never had paid for you're own surgery-I'm glad you're getting the royal treatment-I have no doubt you deserve it. No it's not their responsibility, so you're wrong and I am correcting you. All they get is your military medical records, which you have to furnish the copies. Perhaps you managed to get through the Corp without a scratch-I'm very happy for you.

Last edited:
Welcome home, flyboy.

Just in case you haven't yet figured it out, while you were flying for freedom over foreign climes, freedom flew from your own land.

Welcome home, flyboy.

Just in case you haven't yet figured it out, while you were flying for freedom over foreign climes, freedom flew from your own land.

When I was out flying for freedom what the hell were you doing? Another joker that speaks in riddles-say it in what's called "plan talk", you may of never heard of the term. It means say it so it makes sense, because if you F'ing around in riddles in combat-no one is going to know what you're talking about and you're going to get someone killed.

All you people do is run around looking for someones remarks, so you can quote them-what a joke, my guess is that 99% of the people on here never got their panties wet nor even been in the military

All you people do is run around looking for someones remarks, so you can quote them-what a joke, my guess is that 99% of the people on here never got their panties wet nor even been in the military

Ive gotten my panties wet before, but enough about me an my husbands private life.

I have never been in the military though and I appreciate your input.

I have and will always support any and every scrap of legislation that goes towards treating our veterans in the manner they deserve.

I wish the people who chear and start these US destroying wars would do the same. They always love the idea of war but when it comes time to take care of the people they say they support they are curiously absent.

Welcome Fly boy and thanks for your service.

Ive gotten my panties wet before, but enough about me an my husbands private life.

I have never been in the military though and I appreciate your input.

I have and will always support any and every scrap of legislation that goes towards treating our veterans in the manner they deserve.

I wish the people who chear and start these US destroying wars would do the same. They always love the idea of war but when it comes time to take care of the people they say they support they are curiously absent.

Welcome Fly boy and thanks for your service.

Very nice, you're welcome-I like you!

I only had to use the VA one time while living in Pensacola, Florida.

The service was very good and the staff and medical personal seemed to be seasoned professionals.

I'm glad you're a pleased customer-this site should be a role model for the VA. I unfortunately am not a pleased customer. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with them it makes my heart feel light and brings a smile to my face as I'm wondering through the fields of daisy's in slow motion. That's all BS the VA is horrible

I'm glad you're a pleased customer-this site should be a role model for the VA. I unfortunately am not a pleased customer. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with them it makes my heart feel light and brings a smile to my face as I'm wondering through the fields of daisy's in slow motion. That's all BS the VA is horrible

No worries--the next pres will get right on it---just you watch.

Forum List

Back