What up, what up

Animus

Aug 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
How's everyone doin?

I'm a 4 year Vet of the Navy, and enjoyed just about every minute of it.

Politically speaking I'm more of a Fiscal Conservative, Social Liberal. Pondered w/ myself plenty of times if if should leave the Republican Party to become an Independent or Libertarian. It is what it is. I've been talking politics on several different sports boards that have political forums so I may know a few people here or then again may not. With all that said, see y'all in the forums.

How's everyone doin?

Politically speaking I'm more of a Fiscal Conservative, Social Liberal. Pondered w/ myself plenty of times if if should leave the Republican Party to become an Independent or Libertarian. It is what it is. I've been talking politics on several different sports boards that have political forums so I may know a few people here or then again may not. With all that said, see y'all in the forums.

So are you a Pirates, Penguins and Steelers fan?

Welcome!

okay a friend was telling me...that if your gay....navy is the way to go...i swear.....so ya gay or not? inquiring minds wanna know......

o and welcome

Echo Zulu: I'm a Steelers, and Pitt Panthers (FB) fan.

Strollinbones, Naw I'm not gay and what dudes did in their bunks was their business as long as they didn't hit on me of course.

How's everyone doin?

Welcome to USMB, Animus. Thank you for your service to the USA.

Sometimes the games here go like this: :lalala:
Most of the times, I've found very civil attitudes at the boards, and other times, I feel like I've jumped into the Twilight Zone on steroids.

When you need a break, a very great lady here named Foxfyre has a coffee house from which you can enter the flame-free zone and talk about almost anything. You're always welcome there.

How's everyone doin?

Most of the times, I've found very civil attitudes at the boards, and other times, I feel like I've jumped into the Twilight Zone on steroids.

When you need a break, a very great lady here named Foxfyre has a coffee house from which you can enter the flame-free zone and talk about almost anything. You're always welcome there.

o look the welcome wagon has arrived....

How's everyone doin?

When you need a break, a very great lady here named Foxfyre has a cafe from which you can enter the flame-free zone and talk about almost anything. You're always welcome there.

thx for the invite... i'll check it out

so fiscal conservative and social liberal.....how you gonna pay for the social liberal programs and be a fiscal conservative?

me i would legalize all drugs, hookers....etc....i would tax it...but make it legal...but what are your thoughts on this question?

o and its not a trick question

so fiscal conservative and social liberal.....how you gonna pay for the social liberal programs and be a fiscal conservative?

me i would legalize all drugs, hookers....etc....i would tax it...but make it legal...but what are your thoughts on this question?

o and its not a trick question

I totally agree. Legalizing Prostitution for example with regulations would decrease the spread of sexual transmitted disease's, lower the risks of pregnancy for prostitutes which would lower the burden on the tax payer via health care for the women and kid, plus the taxpayer money won't go towards court fees and prison time. And make tax revenue in the process. Build whore houses and red light districts like in Europe and be done with it.

As for Drugs, I'd distribute them via Pharmacies and clinics. Weed on the other hand I would put in a pack of 20 and charge $20 bucks for it, for example. That way you're undercutting street dealers and still generating tax revenue in the process. When you remove dealers from the equation, competition over those "hot selling spots' will be nonexistent therefore less shootings on the streets.

Forum List

Back