What Up Everybody

How "yawl" doing?

I'm tired of redundant introductions.
Y'all (aka Yawl) is plural, not redundant. He was innaducin' hisself to awl o' yawl. Yaheya?

Thank you, thank you very much.
Welcome, very much.

Just don't start no shit!

:rolleyes:

Redundant = "I'M the Instigator and I like to stir things up"
Instigators start shit. Shit stirrers keep it goin'. Instigatin' and stirrin' ain't the same. Jes whir didge ewe go two skool?

Y'all (aka Yawl) is plural, not redundant. He was innaducin' hisself to awl o' yawl. Yaheya?

Welcome, very much.

Instigators start shit. Shit stirrers keep it goin'. Instigatin' and stirrin' ain't the same. Jes whir didge ewe go two skool?

I yield to your expertise in shit starting and shit stirring.

Welcome, very much.

I'M a Professor of Political Science at MIT :eusa_whistle:

So fucking what?

Should I bow and kiss your fucking ring or somethin'?

Callin' yourself by some title or another means nothing.

Fuck MIT!

Go Georgia Tech!

Fuck MIT!!

Candy ass YANKEES!!!

So fucking what?

Should I bow and kiss your fucking ring or somethin'?

Callin' yourself by some title or another means nothing.

Fuck MIT!

Go Georgia Tech!

Fuck MIT!!

Candy ass YANKEES!!!

Georgia Tech?

****snicker****

:razz:

Have they invented a new flavor of peanut butter yet?

What Up Everybody

I am and it's ridiculous because I was awake till 2am then up at 5:30am for the day, which I spent taping off and staining a cement patio and I'm bloody well tired and have no clue whatsoever why I'm even on here at all because really, I should be in bed asleep and in dreamland.

Oh yeah, welcome.

What Up Everybody

I am and it's ridiculous because I was awake till 2am then up at 5:30am for the day, which I spent taping off and staining a cement patio and I'm bloody well tired and have no clue whatsoever why I'm even on here at all because really, I should be in bed asleep and in dreamland.

Oh yeah, welcome.
Maybe you ARE asleep, andyou're having a nightmare?

What Up Everybody

Oh yeah, welcome.

:ack-1:

Oh yeah, welcome.

:ack-1:

Yeah, I wouldn't call this one of my better dreams either.:confused:

Last edited:
:welcome: 2 USMB, and sorry, your nick suggestin 'stir up' intent' is 3653 days and 3 trillion dollars short, we have a lot of instigators here B4 you.:D What the hell is that above my head? :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back