What type of policies would you implement if it was empirically proven...

Yep, but even though that may be true generally, it's not always true specifically.

George Washington Carver was a black man who figured out crop rotation. Interestingly enough, there were many white farmers who refused to use his techniques because of his race.

Me personally? George Washington Carver is one of my all time favorite heroes, right up there with His Holiness the Dali Lama.

And I'm a skinny white dude who listens to rock and roll.

He invented peanut butter, how can you not like the man?

No, he did not invent peanut butter. No one is really sure who invented PB, but we do know that GWC didn't. The Incas were know to have a paste made from peanuts.

Okay, he invented peanut butter in America, we didn't have it before then, in fact he invented over 200 uses for peanuts.....due to wanting to plant peanuts to replenish the soil so they could eventually plant other crops....

And yes, many white farmers as well as black farmers went to him for advice.

He originally taught at a white university but then later took a position at Tuskegee (sp?) when being asked so that he could help his own people. He was well respected by most.

He was also raised by a white family after his mother was kidnapped after the civil war. He was a slave but they raised them as one of their own he took the name of his mother's masters. The family tried to get the mother back too, but the kidnappers took the horse (and whatever else was left for payment) and just left the baby.

The Carver's were not a wealthy family, at least according to the book I read.

Know what I thought was really interesting about the man? The fact that after he'd gotten all his patents awarded, he was offered a job that paid around 60,000/yr.

He refused, stating that he'd rather stay at Tuskegee and live on a modest salary, as his work was more important than money.

You know, he's just one example of why racists are stupid. If you are unable to listen to someone, how can you learn from them?

Especially when your mind is clouded by contempt because you think you're better than someone else by virtue of position, money or how you look.

We're all the same, just some of us are more open minded than others.

.... a certain race was inherently inferior? This is specifically directed towards IanC and our other "race realists".

Interracial breeding to improve the human species and offset the inferior aspects that rascism has brought about over the millenia.

What if it was proven that your racial identity had a direct correlation to your intelligence, and they found out that the slave owners were right?

Does that mean one class of people would become slaves? I kinda think so.

What if it was a physical deformity? Well, if it could be passed on via breeding and genetics, I kinda think that a sterilization program would end up being started.

Pity, really, when instead of domination, we should work with cooperation, and help to lift EVERYONE up.

What if it was proven that your racial identity had a direct correlation to your intelligence, and they found out that the slave owners were right?

Does that mean one class of people would become slaves? I kinda think so.

What if it was a physical deformity? Well, if it could be passed on via breeding and genetics, I kinda think that a sterilization program would end up being started.

Pity, really, when instead of domination, we should work with cooperation, and help to lift EVERYONE up.

what I posted.

Know what I thought was really interesting about the man? The fact that after he'd gotten all his patents awarded, he was offered a job that paid around 60,000/yr.

He refused, stating that he'd rather stay at Tuskegee and live on a modest salary, as his work was more important than money.

You know, he's just one example of why racists are stupid. If you are unable to listen to someone, how can you learn from them?

Especially when your mind is clouded by contempt because you think you're better than someone else by virtue of position, money or how you look.

Yep, he was a great man, right up there with Charles Drew who discovered plasma...and saved billions of lives to date....you know they wanted him to head the red cross but when he asked them to divide the blood of blacks from the blood of whites, he refused, saying blood is blood.

I enjoyed the Mash episode where they painted the racist black while he was sleeping.....and then said he must've gotten the wrong blood...it was great.

It also shows that money shouldn't be our goal and that those rich b*stard CEO's have it wrong......none of them will be remembered in 100 years.

You're right, racism DOES cross political lines. However, don't you find it interesting that the red states (GOP controlled), are also the states with the highest amounts of white supremacist groups? How about the fact that the GOP got all bent out of shape about Sotomayor being a Supreme Court Judge, or the fact that they despise Obama (largely because of his race), as well as the fact that some of the most hateful examples of racism (Nazis and WWII), were prominently displayed at all their rallies?

How about the fact that the GOP never had a black spokesperson prior to Obama?

But in answer to the OP, what do I think would happen?

Once it was proven that one group is genetically inferior, they would start to erode their rights, until they were either killed off or made into servants and slaves (much like the beginning of America).

Once that was accomplished? Well........those in power would start looking for other people they deem undesirable (like gays), and then would skew the results from their results to make them "unfit" as well.

Eventually, after enough of that? Well.......it would be 1984 as envisioned by Orwell.

Nope......I don't think a world like that would be very nice. It would be like Hitler (remember, he tried to prove eugenics and the superiority of the Aryan race), only this time, it would be world wide.

The only safe place would be spots like Somalia and Ethiopia.

Incidentally, that little experiment has played out a few times in recent history, most recent was Saddam Hussein trying to get rid of the Kurds. It's also reflected in the genocide in Uganda and Ethiopia.

Easiest way to spot a group that is trying to do shit like that? First, they de-humanize whichever group they are going against, and then tell people it's like getting rid of vermin and insects.

Actually, unsurprisingly, I don't find anything you think of any interest to me whatsoever. I don't know why you ever bother responding to my posts or asking me anything. As far as I'm concerned, you're just some pathetic little loser who adds nothing to any debate.

You might have noticed something you dumb whore........in the previous post I remained civil to your stupid ass and didn't call you shit.

You, on the other hand, saw fit to respond with nothing more than an attack, and were unable to refute a single point.

Good job you peroxide dye job twat. But, then again, what else could one expect from a woman who has no brain and is nothing more than a life support system for a vagina, as evidenced by the way you cyber whore and blow any new conservative dude who shows up here.

Nice job meat lips.

You and civility aren't terribly well acquainted, GaySailorBoy. I see no reason to respond to your 'points', because you're a fucking loser. You're the one who started with the silly whiny name calling... don't expect me to treat you differently just because - occasionally - you decide to be 'civil. Fuck off and die in a ditch, stonerboy.

Yep, he was a great man, right up there with Charles Drew who discovered plasma...and saved billions of lives to date....you know they wanted him to head the red cross but when he asked them to divide the blood of blacks from the blood of whites, he refused, saying blood is blood.

I enjoyed the Mash episode where they painted the racist black while he was sleeping.....and then said he must've gotten the wrong blood...it was great.

It also shows that money shouldn't be our goal and that those rich b*stard CEO's have it wrong......none of them will be remembered in 100 years.

Interestingly enough Sheila, on History Channel's "Nostradamus Effect", one of the things they were talking about was what evil was going to be wiped off the face of the earth when God and Yeshua came back.

Know what the one thing was that they stated would be wiped out?

Greed.

And, given the way that rampant greed almost pulled this country down the tubes over the past 8 yeas, I can kinda get along behind that.

Besides...........doesn't it say that the meek shall inherit the earth? Rich people are anything BUT meek. Look to Tiger Woods for that one.

He invented peanut butter, how can you not like the man?

No, he did not invent peanut butter. No one is really sure who invented PB, but we do know that GWC didn't. The Incas were know to have a paste made from peanuts.

Okay, he invented peanut butter in America, we didn't have it before then, in fact he invented over 200 uses for peanuts.....due to wanting to plant peanuts to replenish the soil so they could eventually plant other crops....

He originally taught at a white university but then later took a position at Tuskegee (sp?) when being asked so that he could help his own people. He was well respected by most.

He was also raised by a white family after his mother was kidnapped after the civil war. He was a slave but they raised them as one of their own he took the name of his mother's masters. The family tried to get the mother back too, but the kidnappers took the horse (and whatever else was left for payment) and just left the baby.

No, GWC didn't invent PB in America either.

According to the Corn Products Company, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis patented a peanut butter-making machine in 1903 and some unknown doctor invented peanut butter in 1890.

No, GWC didn't invent PB in America either.

According to the Corn Products Company, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis patented a peanut butter-making machine in 1903 and some unknown doctor invented peanut butter in 1890.

Who Invented Peanut Butter?

Agricultural chemist, George Washington Carver discovered three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans and sweet potatoes. He start popularizing uses for peanut products including peanut butter, paper, ink, and oils beginning in 1880

Okay, let me get this straight...George Washington Carver started popularizing uses for peanuts including peanut butter in 1880, but it was invented by an unknown doctor in 1890??????? And patented by someone else entirely in 1903.

In actuallity, he invented it but didn't patent it..

However, Carver did not patent peanut butter as he believed food products were all gifts from God. The 1880 date precedes all the above inventors except of course for the Incas, who were first. It was Carver who made peanuts a significant crop in the American South in the early 1900's.

What are the chances of getting an apology here, or even an acknowlegement that he's wrong?

Last edited:
.... a certain race was inherently inferior? This is specifically directed towards IanC and our other "race realists".

first off...I never said blacks were inferior. Mother Nature decides that by whether the organism thrives and survives, or not. I have pointed out that blacks have a different set of strengths and weaknesses that do not (completely) match up with the needs of western culture.

I have also said that while individual blacks can have any level of intelligence, from genius to dullard, the average level of intelligence is considerably lower. IQ 100 for whites, IQ 85 for blacks. there is no controversy with those statements. simply measured data.

your question was what policies should be put in place. do we have to change any policies? first, because of the difference in size of populations there are just as many dumb whites as dumb blacks. do we treat dumb blacks differently than dumb whites? your question implies that something horrible would happen if we OPENLY ADMIT that there are racial disparities in levels of intelligence. what evidence do you have of that besides your fevered imagination?

I became interested in this whole topic through the education field. believe what you will, but I believe that students at IQ levels of 85, 100, and 115 learn in somewhat different ways and definitely at different speeds. I believe tailoring teaching methods to intelligence levels would improve results and make learning more enjoyable to all students. the problem is that a higher rate of blacks would (correctly) be put in the slower classes and shrieks of 'racism' would ensue. right now black kids are told they are 'just as smart as anyone'. but a kid with an IQ of 80 finds out pretty fast that they can't keep up no matter how hard they try, so they stop trying. and they start believing that it is racism that is holding them back. but it isn't racism that holds back the 1/3rd of all blacks that have an IQ less than 80. and blaming racism sours racial relations because one side thinks it is being wronged and the other side thinks it is being blamed unfairly.

Yep, he was a great man, right up there with Charles Drew who discovered plasma...and saved billions of lives to date....you know they wanted him to head the red cross but when he asked them to divide the blood of blacks from the blood of whites, he refused, saying blood is blood

that quote is so senseless it is hard to just call it wrong.

first off...I never said blacks were inferior. Mother Nature decides that by whether the organism thrives and survives, or not. I have pointed out that blacks have a different set of strengths and weaknesses that do not (completely) match up with the needs of western culture.

I have also said that while individual blacks can have any level of intelligence, from genius to dullard, the average level of intelligence is considerably lower. IQ 100 for whites, IQ 85 for blacks. there is no controversy with those statements. simply measured data.

your question was what policies should be put in place. do we have to change any policies? first, because of the difference in size of populations there are just as many dumb whites as dumb blacks. do we treat dumb blacks differently than dumb whites? your question implies that something horrible would happen if we OPENLY ADMIT that there are racial disparities in levels of intelligence. what evidence do you have of that besides your fevered imagination?

I became interested in this whole topic through the education field. believe what you will, but I believe that students at IQ levels of 85, 100, and 115 learn in somewhat different ways and definitely at different speeds. I believe tailoring teaching methods to intelligence levels would improve results and make learning more enjoyable to all students. the problem is that a higher rate of blacks would (correctly) be put in the slower classes and shrieks of 'racism' would ensue. right now black kids are told they are 'just as smart as anyone'. but a kid with an IQ of 80 finds out pretty fast that they can't keep up no matter how hard they try, so they stop trying. and they start believing that it is racism that is holding them back. but it isn't racism that holds back the 1/3rd of all blacks that have an IQ less than 80. and blaming racism sours racial relations because one side thinks it is being wronged and the other side thinks it is being blamed unfairly.

So, how many do you have in your Hitler Youth Group now?

Yep, he was a great man, right up there with Charles Drew who discovered plasma...and saved billions of lives to date....you know they wanted him to head the red cross but when he asked them to divide the blood of blacks from the blood of whites, he refused, saying blood is blood

It should have read "when they asked him to separate the blood of blacks from the blood of whites" does that make it better?

So, how many do you have in your Hitler Youth Group now?

hahaha. obviously I call 'Godwin's Law', therefore I win.

It should have read "when they asked him to separate the blood of blacks from the blood of whites" does that make it better?

now it makes more sense but it is still wrong. Drew didn't discover plasma, plasma transfusions haven't saved billions of lives, Drew was a director of the Red Cross and resigned because of the segregation of blood.

he also didn't invent the blood bank, and he didn't die because he was turned away from a white's only hospital. did I miss any other legends about Drew?

Charles Drew was a great man and the black publicity machine has done him a terrible disservice by distorting and politicizing his accomplishments. often when someone finds out there has been one lie told about a person's accomplisments all the actual meaningful work is discarded as well, unfortunately in this case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back