What type of policies would you implement if it was empirically proven...

The Baiter

Aug 17, 2009
.... a certain race was inherently inferior? This is specifically directed towards IanC and our other "race realists".

A gradual move toward separation.

Or, in the meantime, cessation of direct forced association policies. I would scrap all affirmative action and "civil rights" laws aimed at forcing employers to hire blacks, etc.

Once it is empirically proven that racists are genetically inferior, I would insist that they not be allowed to breed and are removed from society.

Once it is empirically proven that racists are genetically inferior, I would insist that they not be allowed to breed and are removed from society.

If we did that, we would have no Republicans.

Republicans are like children's scissors, cute, colorful, not too sharp.

As you're not exactly a smart person, I am not surprised that you can turn this into a whine about the GOP. Intelligent people grasp that racism crosses party boundaries.

What a pathetic little person you are - to use race as a weapon to be used for politics. But that is a liberal trait.

Or, in the meantime, cessation of direct forced association policies. I would scrap all affirmative action and "civil rights" laws aimed at forcing employers to hire blacks, etc.

You sound as if you're assuming that in this theoretical world, it would be blacks that are 'empiricallly' found to be inferior? Sounds like your robe is showing.

As you're not exactly a smart person, I am not surprised that you can turn this into a whine about the GOP. Intelligent people grasp that racism crosses party boundaries.

What a pathetic little person you are - to use race as a weapon to be used for politics. But that is a liberal trait.

You're right, racism DOES cross political lines. However, don't you find it interesting that the red states (GOP controlled), are also the states with the highest amounts of white supremacist groups? How about the fact that the GOP got all bent out of shape about Sotomayor being a Supreme Court Judge, or the fact that they despise Obama (largely because of his race), as well as the fact that some of the most hateful examples of racism (Nazis and WWII), were prominently displayed at all their rallies?

How about the fact that the GOP never had a black spokesperson prior to Obama?

But in answer to the OP, what do I think would happen?

Once it was proven that one group is genetically inferior, they would start to erode their rights, until they were either killed off or made into servants and slaves (much like the beginning of America).

Once that was accomplished? Well........those in power would start looking for other people they deem undesirable (like gays), and then would skew the results from their results to make them "unfit" as well.

Eventually, after enough of that? Well.......it would be 1984 as envisioned by Orwell.

Nope......I don't think a world like that would be very nice. It would be like Hitler (remember, he tried to prove eugenics and the superiority of the Aryan race), only this time, it would be world wide.

The only safe place would be spots like Somalia and Ethiopia.

Incidentally, that little experiment has played out a few times in recent history, most recent was Saddam Hussein trying to get rid of the Kurds. It's also reflected in the genocide in Uganda and Ethiopia.

Easiest way to spot a group that is trying to do shit like that? First, they de-humanize whichever group they are going against, and then tell people it's like getting rid of vermin and insects.

You sound as if you're assuming that in this theoretical world, it would be blacks that are 'empiricallly' found to be inferior? Sounds like your robe is showing.

I noticed that too.

I'm glad "superiority" and "inferiority" isn't based on how fast we can run.

I noticed that too.

I'm glad "superiority" and "inferiority" isn't based on how fast we can run.

LOL....good point.

What type of policies would you implement if it was empirically proven...
troll-1.jpg

.... a certain race was inherently inferior? This is specifically directed towards IanC and our other "race realists".

How about help for that race so they can catch up with the rest?

How about finding out how and why that race is inferior so it can be corrected?

As I recall, according to The Bell Curve, Asians are more intelligent than whites and whites are more intelligent than blacks.....don't know where hispanics fit in there. The question is...do you think you are more or less than another person simply because of your race? I sure as heck don't. I'm as good as anybody here, better than some and I don't care what race you are.

As I recall, according to The Bell Curve, Asians are more intelligent than whites and whites are more intelligent than blacks.....don't know where hispanics fit in there. The question is...do you think you are more or less than another person simply because of your race? I sure as heck don't. I'm as good as anybody here, better than some and I don't care what race you are.

Yep, but even though that may be true generally, it's not always true specifically.

George Washington Carver was a black man who figured out crop rotation. Interestingly enough, there were many white farmers who refused to use his techniques because of his race.

Me personally? George Washington Carver is one of my all time favorite heroes, right up there with His Holiness the Dali Lama.

And I'm a skinny white dude who listens to rock and roll.

Yep, but even though that may be true generally, it's not always true specifically.

George Washington Carver was a black man who figured out crop rotation. Interestingly enough, there were many white farmers who refused to use his techniques because of his race.

Me personally? George Washington Carver is one of my all time favorite heroes, right up there with His Holiness the Dali Lama.

He invented peanut butter, how can you not like the man?

You're right, racism DOES cross political lines. However, don't you find it interesting that the red states (GOP controlled), are also the states with the highest amounts of white supremacist groups? How about the fact that the GOP got all bent out of shape about Sotomayor being a Supreme Court Judge, or the fact that they despise Obama (largely because of his race), as well as the fact that some of the most hateful examples of racism (Nazis and WWII), were prominently displayed at all their rallies?

Once it was proven that one group is genetically inferior, they would start to erode their rights, until they were either killed off or made into servants and slaves (much like the beginning of America).

Once that was accomplished? Well........those in power would start looking for other people they deem undesirable (like gays), and then would skew the results from their results to make them "unfit" as well.

Eventually, after enough of that? Well.......it would be 1984 as envisioned by Orwell.

Nope......I don't think a world like that would be very nice. It would be like Hitler (remember, he tried to prove eugenics and the superiority of the Aryan race), only this time, it would be world wide.

Incidentally, that little experiment has played out a few times in recent history, most recent was Saddam Hussein trying to get rid of the Kurds. It's also reflected in the genocide in Uganda and Ethiopia.

Easiest way to spot a group that is trying to do shit like that? First, they de-humanize whichever group they are going against, and then tell people it's like getting rid of vermin and insects.

Actually, unsurprisingly, I don't find anything you think of any interest to me whatsoever. I don't know why you ever bother responding to my posts or asking me anything. As far as I'm concerned, you're just some pathetic little loser who adds nothing to any debate.

Not only that, but based on some of his research has allowed some doctors to come up with a product that they call "Peanutbutter Mumbasa", which means peanut butter medicine.

Apparently, 1 serving/day can help someone recover from starvation who is already at the swollen belly stage.

Actually, unsurprisingly, I don't find anything you think of any interest to me whatsoever. I don't know why you ever bother responding to my posts or asking me anything. As far as I'm concerned, you're just some pathetic little loser who adds nothing to any debate.

You might have noticed something you dumb whore........in the previous post I remained civil to your stupid ass and didn't call you shit.

You, on the other hand, saw fit to respond with nothing more than an attack, and were unable to refute a single point.

Good job you peroxide dye job twat. But, then again, what else could one expect from a woman who has no brain and is nothing more than a life support system for a vagina, as evidenced by the way you cyber whore and blow any new conservative dude who shows up here.

Nice job meat lips.

He invented peanut butter, how can you not like the man?

No, he did not invent peanut butter. No one is really sure who invented PB, but we do know that GWC didn't. The Incas were know to have a paste made from peanuts.

Forum List

Back