What twisted person would wear this stuff??

fuzzykitten99 said:

That's kind of funny! Reminds me of one of the more weird stories of my now 'nearly angelic' son's BD days.

My good friend has two daughters, years ago they, along with my daughter loved playing with Barbies, between the 3 of them they must have had 30 of them or so, with at least 10 outfits for each. Interestingly enough, on one Christmas Eve about 16 years ago, the 3 girls and my 2 boys were downstairs at their house in the playroom. After some time, the three older kids came up to watch Christmas videos, leaving the two 3 or 4 year olds, my youngest son and my friend's youngest daughter, playing still.

After whatever video ended, our older kids went to look for the little ones. We heard a scream and ran downstairs. The 'little ones' were asleep, but all the Barbie heads were on a shelf, staring at us. They were all sporting butch haircuts, regardless of hair or skin color. Their naked bodies were lined up on the floor and the clothes in the toy bin.

Seems her daughter liked to cut off hair and my son followed up by pulling off their heads. :shocked: Hard to believe they are both really nice now. Really!

MtnBiker said:
Art - duhh. I was thinking curtian rod.

A man with no arms and no legs water skiing is called Skip. haha

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves?

Oh, Oh! I know that one: Russell. :laugh:

And Rod is the guy hanging over your window. :laugh:

Now, what do you call a man with no arms and no legs under your car?

Said1 said:
Oh, Oh! I know that one: Russell. :laugh:

And Rod is the guy hanging over your window. :laugh:

Now, what do you call a man with no arms and no legs under your car?

A victim.

Forum List

Back