What TV Show Title best Describes You/Your Life?

What TV Show Title Best Describes You/Your Life?

• Lost

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad Men

• Criminal Minds

• Breaking Bad

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jeopardy

• The Good Wife

• White Collar

• Walking Dead

• Other

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
well I guess if we are going to be "serious" about what show is REALLY most like my life....

All In The Family

well I guess if we are going to be "serious" about what show is REALLY most like my life....

All In The Family

Never watched it

Absolutely no interest in incest

you'd really be offended by Family Ties then......

Nothing like keeping family close.
th

All In The Family

Never watched it

Funny how Michael J. Fox is such a liberal, but he played a warped version of a conservative....helping establish the false stereotypes Hollywood loves cramming down our throats.

The belief that conservatives are mean, racists, who are anti-social, money-grubbing, gun-toting weirdos.

All In The Family

Never watched it

Funny how Michael J. Fox is such a liberal, but he played a warped version of a conservative....helping establish the false stereotypes Hollywood loves cramming down our throats.

The belief that conservatives are mean, racists, who are anti-social, money-grubbing, gun-toting weirdos.

There are a few shows I like that start to get "liberal/preachy" and it's a huge turn off....

All In The Family

Never watched it

OK, but you didn't describe the false stereotype? After last nights so called debate, anti-social, money-grubbing, gun-toting weirdos is about right. Even you have to admit that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back