What Trump Voters think of Obamacare

I like the humor of the thread title - implying that Trump voters think! LOL

Republicans think Obamacare just concerns a few million poor people so who cares?

Obamacare actually covers everyone in many ways.

For example, under the law, there are no caps on healthcare payments. In the old days, if you were diagnosed with cancer, there could be a cap on treatment. Once $25,000 had been reached, unless you paid out of pocket, you received no more treatment. This was one of the reasons medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy.

The law removed those caps. If the law is repealed, the caps come back. This is what Republicans are fighting for.

Treatment for opioid addiction is covered under Obamacare. Right away Republicans say, "Fuck the drug addicts. Let them die". Only many people with opioid addiction actually became addicted because of pain killers proscribed by their doctors. In fact, problems with wisdom teeth are a major contributor.

A number of small changes can fix issues. But if the entire law is repealed, even Republicans are major fucked. I hope they enjoy the experience.

Republicans think Obamacare just concerns a few million poor people so who cares?

For example, under the law, there are no caps on healthcare payments. In the old days, if you were diagnosed with cancer, there could be a cap on treatment. Once $25,000 had been reached, unless you paid out of pocket, you received no more treatment. This was one of the reasons medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy.

The law removed those caps. If the law is repealed, the caps come back. This is what Republicans are fighting for.

Treatment for opioid addiction is covered under Obamacare. Right away Republicans say, "Fuck the drug addicts. Let them die". Only many people with opioid addiction actually became addicted because of pain killers proscribed by their doctors. In fact, problems with wisdom teeth are a major contributor.

A number of small changes can fix issues. But if the entire law is repealed, even Republicans are major fucked. I hope they enjoy the experience.

ACA is a corporatist boondoggle. A bailout for the insurance industry.

ACA is a corporatist boondoggle. A bailout for the insurance industry.
Well actually know. Why do you think they keep dropping out of markets?

For instance, under the ACA, insurance companies need to pay no less than 80% of the money they take in on actual health care. Which is why I got back a check from Aetna.

They can't cap health care which I outlined in a previous post.

Republicans just can't get passed "hate Obama".

What do these people have in common. They are as old as I am. They have no education. Their entire world is changing. They're scared. Trump showed them a misguided and imaginary future. Now they are terrified finding out he lied. They live in the racist south and were raised with those beliefs. It's not their fault. It's the job of the media to educate them. And it's the fault of the Republican Party who lied to them and kept them ignorant. And it's the fault of the Democratic Party for not educating them.

Do you know most Republicans know nothing about Trump's scams and lawsuits?
Do you know most Republicans don't know that Obamacare got rid of caps?
Miners didn't know getting rid of Obamacare meant getting rid of help for Black Lung.
There is a huge list the media never, ever talked about.

I really don't blame them. Republicans on the USMB are exposed to facts, they are just mostly spiteful and black hearted asswipes. Those people haven't been exposed to the facts. It's not their fault.

says the guy that voted for a borderline retard
13-gary-johnson.jpg

Give me a break

says the guy that voted for a borderline retard
13-gary-johnson.jpg

Give me a break

I give you a break every time I bother to read one of your posts. Usually regret it though. Hope springs eternal.
LOL That guy is a fucking idiot. But YOU supported it. What does that say about you?

Nothing? You're saying it.

Forum List

Back