What Trump and the GOP promised versus what they have given us.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I feel it's like canned chicken:

5446-1523501857-c4dfe7f5318d8773cef89bd680425e4c.jpg

What they advertised is so different from what's in the can.

From Tax reform to healthcare to cleaning out the swamp.

When I saw that the carried interest provisions remained, along with a host of other "rich guy" deductions, I knew that his so-called tax reform was nothing other than branding. What HR 1 is is nothing other than rate changes slanted toward the wealthy. There's no reform of the tax code associated with that legislation.
  • The code continues to be used to do things other than generate revenue for the federal government.
  • The code continues to favor wealthy taxpayers.
  • The code continues to be loaded with "loopholes" and the few that are gone are the ones "little people" used.

What the fuck you mean given us you moron! You mean you, you greedy selfish spoiled bastard!
You mean you!
Tired of your mother fuckin whinning. Like a fucking cockroach, just keep spinning around.
Fuck what you want!
This last election was not about what YOU wanted. Got that FACT you dumb mother fucker?
Your NOT supposed to be happy okay stupid?
You lost so shut the fuck up ALREADY.

Fucking liberal babbies every goddamn one of you! You lost! Now shut the fuck up and sit on your hole!

Thank you
Fury

• Banned
What the fuck you mean given us you moron! You mean you, you greedy selfish spoiled bastard!
You mean you!
Tired of your mother fuckin whinning. Like a fucking cockroach, just keep spinning around.
Fuck what you want!
This last election was not about what YOU wanted. Got that FACT you dumb mother fucker?

Fucking liberal babbies every goddamn one of you! You lost! Now shut the fuck up and sit on your hole!

Thank you
Fury
Trump is the one whining.

• Banned
Republicans have to be getting more and more frustrated.

The truth is finally sinking in.

• Banned
You have to admit, canned chicken is a great analogy from what Trump and the GOP promised to what they actually delivered.

• Banned

View attachment 188622
See what I mean about you being a troll?

You could explain all the good things Republicans have done for the country. Like tax cuts for billionaires, and getting rid of healthcare for millions. Explain why they are against equal pay for equal work, voting rights and women's rights.

"I'll be picking up the Mexican Wall Check this Weekend. Believe Me!"
\
trump2.gif

Agolf Twitler

:113:
1520661254202.jpg

Funny how neither one is good at fashion choices.

I think Melania is much better:

5096-1503581454-99f0bf67455aaac8587b13f146280ee2.jpg

Look at the way she holds that gun. It gives me an expectation.

View attachment 188622

You could explain all the good things Republicans have done for the country. Like tax cuts for billionaires, and getting rid of healthcare for millions. Explain why they are against equal pay for equal work, voting rights and women's rights.
I am your personal troll dearie. I am the mammoth & you are the sloth. It's a symbiotic relationship.

View attachment 188622

I am your personal troll dearie. I am the mammoth & you are the sloth. It's a symbiotic relationship.
In other words, an empty shell.

But at least we can both agree you have nothing.

You mean you!
Fuck what you want!

Thank you
Fury
Holy shit dude. It sounds like you just spit up on yourself. Better wipe your chin and take a Seroquel.

You mean you!
Fuck what you want!

Thank you
Fury
The last election was about Trump supporters thinking they were getting Free Stuff.

But now they know that only applies to billionaires.

You mean you!
Fuck what you want!

Thank you
Fury
The last election was about Trump supporters thinking they were getting Free Stuff.

But now they know that only applies to billionaires.
Our party does not promise free stuff, it promises free choice you fuckin idiot!

Forum List

Back