What trait must your SO have?

Which ONE of these traits must your spouse/significant other have?

• Good looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Above-average intelligence

• Good sense of humor/Makes you laugh

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Successful financially

• Passionate

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Faith in God/Spirituality

• Common Interests

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
If I had to pick on trait I'd want in my spouse, I'd say Passion. For life. For love. For Justice. For Absolute Right. For God. Passion, should not to be confused with 'being a nympho' (which may not be a BAD thing, if she were a monogamous nympho!). I want things and people and experiences to MEAN something to her, and junk. I want to MEAN something to her, too.

dmp said:
If I had to pick on trait I'd want in my spouse, I'd say Passion. For life. For love. For Justice. For Absolute Right. For God. Passion, should not to be confused with 'being a nympho' (which may not be a BAD thing, if she were a monogamous nympho!). I want things and people and experiences to MEAN something to her, and junk. I want to MEAN something to her, too.
I'm with D.

Good answer, D. I think passionate people are that way about even life itself.

I probably should have added some traits like "Has faith in God", or "Is compassionate". Sorry; next time.

Has to be passion.

When someone is passionate then they are passionate about everything in life.

Me, fun, adventure, sex, money, humor, the list goes on and on.

Abbey Normal said:
Good answer, D. I think passionate people are that way about even life itself.

I probably should have added some traits like "Has faith in God", or "Is compassionate". Sorry; next time.

I added 'Faith' - and I added an option I think Jeff was wanting...:D

I can change it to whatever you like, Abb.

I voted for faith in God, which is important, but I was looking for something along the lines of common interests, likes to do stuff with you.

Abbey Normal said:
Pick just one, please. And NO pics!

Your vote will be anonymous, but it's more fun if you tell us what you picked and why.

Simply? Caring. Passion. The rest works its way in naturally.

Really the most important things are passion, shared faith, common interests and goals, and in this life one must have a sense of humor. But like others have said passion gives you that in all those areas hopefully.

New Topics

Forum List

Back