What top three states in usa are the safest

In your opinion i already know the real answers... so i can't give my answer...

in list your top three worst and most dangers states as well.

The three with the most lenient gun laws.

I have proof you are wrong. Here in Arizona, you can open carry with no license at all. If you can buy it, you can carry it. Now they are talking about not needing a license to conceal carry as well.

Believe me, we are not the safest state in the U.S.

Wrong? It was an opinion you stupid fuck!

Just a guess...
Safest 3 States: Idaho, Maine and New Mexico.

Most dangerous 3 States: North Carolina, New Jersey and Texas.

Ehh... Lived here for about 4 years now, and see it as a pretty safe state..

unless of course you go down to Ghetto Raleigh, or possibly ghetto Charlotte.

i wouldnt be walking about durham after dark....nor fayetteville....i can see nc being labeled a dangerous state...hell we are a bunch of crazy fucks armed to the teeth...but are we really more dangerous than rust belt states?

and dangerous to whom?

The three with the most lenient gun laws.

I have proof you are wrong. Here in Arizona, you can open carry with no license at all. If you can buy it, you can carry it. Now they are talking about not needing a license to conceal carry as well.

But you said it with such conviction! lol

Oh and LANGUAGE! :lol:

But you said it with such conviction! lol

Oh and LANGUAGE! :lol:

The reason you're not the safest state has a lot to do with the wetbacks crossing the border. Case in point: Rob Krentz

I saw the list yesterday, Delaware was #1 worst, and though I don't remember the rest, out of (I think) 10, Sodom (My home, NY) wasn't even on the list of most unsafe states, and Gomorrah (Cali)was #9 (or next to last) after a slew of red states.

Maine.

It's the safest place, in terms of crime, at least, to live in the USA.

I happened to know this before the thread was posted though, so I get no credit for guessing.

However, I would have guessed Maine as being the safest place to live in America, anyway.

My neighbors are too lazy to steal, and too busy abusing their wifes to pick fights, and too busy molesting their children to rape strangers.

And then, too, we also happen to have the oldest per capital population in the USA, so some of us just don't have the energy to cause trouble we once had.

granted, it took a lot for this girl to get used to everyone owning multiple guns up here....mainly because in many areas, there are no police on duty after 7pm,,,same in vermont...i have friends there....free as a bird in vermont, in many ways....lovely state too!

i think snowy states have less crime because criminals have to be real dumb asses to think the snow trail they make won't lead to them....

so virtually no crime at all during the winter months....

this must lower the yearly crime rate stats....if we look at this fairly, we should probably view, summer to summer crime stats, per state.

It's hard to even think about going out to commit crimes when the weather is out there just waiting to kill you.

Of course the fact that Texas is #14 on the most dangerous chart might have something to do with that :p

Grow up. You take firearms away form law-abiding citizens you think criminals are going to turn their guns in? The fallacy to your lame argument is you just disarmed the honest people while those who already illegally own firearms still will, they just KNOW you disarmed the honest people.

Please ... do criminals a favor ...:cuckoo:

Umm, when did I mention anything about disarming anyone?

Did I say guns were the reason Texas was #14 on the list? Hell no.

You got the wrong guy here Gunny, I'm a 2nd amendment supporter. Except in bars.

RedBlueGasPrices.gif

Must be a lot of blacks in Alaska?

Forum List

Back