What to name it?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So my oldest daughter is making 4 jars of jellies/jams for her agriculture class and its brought back memories of my wife and mother doing it and the 3 of them want to keep doing it. Selling it online on FB and at the local farmers market etc...I need help coming up with a name...right now I have something like 3 generations blah blah blah...but think I can find something better maybe slightly sarcastic or funny....oh and our last name starts with a K if that helps at all...maybe something with our last name in it...

So my oldest daughter is making 4 jars of jellies/jams for her agriculture class and its brought back memories of my wife and mother doing it and the 3 of them want to keep doing it. Selling it online on FB and at the local farmers market etc...I need help coming up with a name...right now I have something like 3 generations blah blah blah...but think I can find something better maybe slightly sarcastic or funny....oh and our last name starts with a K if that helps at all...maybe something with our last name in it...

So that begin with a K?

KY_20130308171102_640_480.JPG

So that begin with a K?

:clap2: Can't touch this.

So that begin with a K?

:clap2: Can't touch this.

tenor.gif

"Jelly so good it'll make you want to smack yer mammy" with a K.

I tried but that's all I got.

So my oldest daughter is making 4 jars of jellies/jams for her agriculture class and its brought back memories of my wife and mother doing it and the 3 of them want to keep doing it. Selling it online on FB and at the local farmers market etc

Reported. Prepare for swatted.

agents-entered-new-england-compounding-center-at-697-waverly-street-picture-id154244813

Last edited:

Killer Jams?

Forum List

Back