What to expect in the foreign policy debate?

I'm glad Iraq is over with. We need to do same with Afghanistan. I agree he did win the debate, not everyone will say so. Defending which category. Are you an undecided voter?

No.

I decided I was voting for Romney when he won the nomination. Obama is an economic disaster. His "green jobs" plan failed. His stimulus didn't stimulate anything, it only propped up jobs that wouldn't stand on their own. Dodd-Frank is death to small business capital.

Romney sucks a lot. Obama just sucks that much more.

Why did Ryan ask for stimulus money if its such a bad idea?

Because Ryan is a hypocrite politician and because government money wins votes.

There will not be any sort of apology tours. You can admit amongst friends here that your confidence is also shaken in your trust for Obama as this Libyan fiasco continues to grow and unfold.;)

Haha. I could of swore I heard Romney say that :D

That's not what I'm talking about. How will he deal with Afghanistan? Will he pullout? Iran? And the Israeli Palestinian statehood process.

He'll listen carefully to the advice of commanders on the ground and not announce to our enemy dates that allow them an advantage. He won't dick around with Iran, and will take seriously the threat of them obtaining a nuclear weapon. We obviously don't hold any real influence over the conflict between Israel and Palestine...not Obama, not Bush 43, not Clinton have been able to settle it successfully. Romney will hope for a peaceful resolution, but in the end support Israel because they're our only ally in the region. Obama entered office with foreign policy being his weakest viewed area, but people didn't care because the economy was most on our mind. So he is proof that you don't need a proven track record to win. Times have only gotten tougher financially, so now that people are doubting not just Obama's handling of a crisis, but his word, then he loses important ground to stand on. Again, the economy is not Obama's strength, so what does he have left??

Well he does have 47% of the popular vote in the bag by default. Yet even with that and the fact that he's a sitting president, he is such a fucking lousy attempt at a president, he's still going to lose the White House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back