What to expect in the foreign policy debate?

Tell me how you think Romney will handle foreign policy?

There will not be any sort of apology tours. You can admit amongst friends here that your confidence is also shaken in your trust for Obama as this Libyan fiasco continues to grow and unfold.;)

Haha. I could of swore I heard Romney say that :D

That's not what I'm talking about. How will he deal with Afghanistan? Will he pullout? Iran? And the Israeli Palestinian statehood process.

He'll listen carefully to the advice of commanders on the ground and not announce to our enemy dates that allow them an advantage. He won't dick around with Iran, and will take seriously the threat of them obtaining a nuclear weapon. We obviously don't hold any real influence over the conflict between Israel and Palestine...not Obama, not Bush 43, not Clinton have been able to settle it successfully. Romney will hope for a peaceful resolution, but in the end support Israel because they're our only ally in the region. Obama entered office with foreign policy being his weakest viewed area, but people didn't care because the economy was most on our mind. So he is proof that you don't need a proven track record to win. Times have only gotten tougher financially, so now that people are doubting not just Obama's handling of a crisis, but his word, then he loses important ground to stand on. Again, the economy is not Obama's strength, so what does he have left??

There will not be any sort of apology tours. You can admit amongst friends here that your confidence is also shaken in your trust for Obama as this Libyan fiasco continues to grow and unfold.;)

That's not what I'm talking about. How will he deal with Afghanistan? Will he pullout? Iran? And the Israeli Palestinian statehood process.

He'll listen carefully to the advice of commanders on the ground and not announce to our enemy dates that allow them an advantage. He won't dick around with Iran, and will take seriously the threat of them obtaining a nuclear weapon. We obviously don't hold any real influence over the conflict between Israel and Palestine...not Obama, not Bush 43, not Clinton have been able to settle it successfully. Romney will hope for a peaceful resolution, but in the end support Israel because they're our only ally in the region. Obama entered office with foreign policy being his weakest viewed area, but people didn't care because the economy was most on our mind. So he is proof that you don't need a proven track record to win. Times have only gotten tougher financially, so now that people are doubting not just Obama's handling of a crisis, but his word, then he loses important ground to stand on. Again, the economy is not Obama's strength, so what does he have left??

Okay about Iran you support war? How is that exactly gonna help us recover? Even better how would it make America look to invade another nation over allegations that in the distant future they might have enough enriched uranium that could be used in a missile. Don't you think those days are over with? That isn't our problem. Iran will get nuclear weapons if it wanted to sooner or later. Invading will only increase those chances

Okay about Iran you support war? How is that exactly gonna help us recover? Even better how would it make America look to invade another nation over allegations that in the distant future they might have enough enriched uranium that could be used in a missile. Don't you think those days are over with? That isn't our problem. Iran will get nuclear weapons if it wanted to sooner or later. Invading will only increase those chances

Don't pretend that Obama, along with Hillary, have not been firm in their resolve that they'll do what's necessary to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon...or do you believe they're lying, but accept and excuse it for political expediency??

Iran may get a nuclear weapon but if they do they will have to drop it from a camel.

Don't pretend that Obama, along with Hillary, have not been firm in their resolve that they'll do what's necessary to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon...or do you believe they're lying, but accept and excuse it for political expediency??

I'm not talking about Obama. I'm asking you the question.

Iran may get a nuclear weapon but if they do they will have to drop it from a camel.

Yep. That's what Biden said. According to our VP, Iran may be getting closer to weapons grade nukes but they don't have a missile. So it's okay!

This exchange began by talking about Obama, and you brought Romney into the discussion...sorry chief, but you don't get to determine the direction of my responses, and I accept your avoidance of my question.:D

This exchange began by talking about Obama, and you brought Romney into the discussion...sorry chief, but you don't get to determine the direction of my responses, and I accept your avoidance of my question.:D

Declaring war would be stupid. Obama won't declare war, I don't see it.

I know you'd like to think it would come to that under a Romney administration, but again, you can only hope.:eusa_whistle:

I know you'd like to think it would come to that under a Romney administration, but again, you can only hope.:eusa_whistle:

Are you saying Romney won't go to war over Iran? That would be nice, a first from the republicans

Are you saying Romney won't go to war over Iran? That would be nice, a first from the republicans

They had better hope they don't screw up bad enough to have a christian army show up on that god forsaken sand. Nothing says "dead" to a few hundred thousand Muslims like a christian army.

They had better hope they don't screw up bad enough to have a christian army show up on that god forsaken sand. Nothing says "dead" to a few hundred thousand Muslims like a christian army.

Americans aren't interested in religious wars. But thanks for sharing what goes through your mind all day.

I'm saying that you have a double standard...but it's alright, you don't have to admit it.:eusa_shhh:

It's not a double standard. If anyone repeats what Bush did it will be a diseaster and I will be completely against it. If Israel wants to attack that's their decision. We shouldn't be pressured into anything.

Americans aren't interested in religious wars. But thanks for sharing what goes through your mind all day.

LOL, yeah right you fecking Nazi drama queen!

This will be Mitten's toughest debate. He is erratic and stiff. He changes his positions on major issues like a windsock. Not exactly the personality type one wants negotiating with foreign leaders.

Killing Bin Ladin is what makes Obama the kind of a leader we need in these troubled times.

He is decisive and makes good on his threats to kill our enemies. Foreign leaders get that. The Pakistani border was Bush's excuse to not get Osama. Didn't slow down Obama in the slightest. Mittens is a pussy. Seriously. If he appears erratic like he was this evening in a military debate he is toast.

You've got to be joking. Damn!

No. I am not joking. AND neither does Obama when he puts a bullseye on someone that attacks Americans.

Pirates holding American sea captain ... DEAD

Bin Ladin and almost every Al Quaida leader ... DEAD

No successful terrorist attacks within our borders.

No Joke.

What US President wouldn't have given the order to go ahead and kill Bin Ladin?

How far Obama has fallen from his rock star status on election day 2008. He looks and acts pathetic. Surely he knows he will go down as the worst, most inept president in US History once the historians get finished with his ass. His biggest fan must be Carter, because Obama pulled him off the bottom and replaced him forever.

Forum List

Back