What to expect in the foreign policy debate?

Even if republicans believe they have the upper hand about Libya....is that all they need? Are you kidding me?

If he loses foreign policy credibility based on how he's chosen to handle the Libya situation, then he loses the confidence of the people in an area that he's actually had their support...because he can't win on the economy.

We obviously know this will all revolve around the Middle East. The protests. Libya intervention.

Of course Iran.
Of course more Israeli ass kissing

Republicans will tell us we need more war in the Middle East. In reality it's completely the opposite.

Hell, I would cheerfully fight for Israel just to get some shots at those Palestinian women and children murders! Those Palestinian terrorists are the fucking scum of the earth!

Go fight for Israel and get the fuck out of this country.

Even if republicans believe they have the upper hand about Libya....is that all they need? Are you kidding me?

If he loses foreign policy credibility based on how he's chosen to handle the Libya situation, then he loses the confidence of the people in an area that he's actually had their support...because he can't win on the economy.

No that doesn't conclude his foreign policy. You can't ignore everything else of his foreign policy. That's nonsense.

No that doesn't conclude his foreign policy. You can't ignore everything else of his foreign policy. That's nonsense.

You underestimate the importance of people trusting their CiC.

We obviously know this will all revolve around the Middle East. The protests. Libya intervention.

Of course Iran.
Of course more Israeli ass kissing

Republicans will tell us we need more war in the Middle East. In reality it's completely the opposite.

Hell, I would cheerfully fight for Israel just to get some shots at those Palestinian women and children murders! Those Palestinian terrorists are the fucking scum of the earth!

hehe, aww, stop crying...everything will be OK. Obama will come and dry your tears.

hehe, aww, stop crying...everything will be OK. Obama will come and dry your tears.

Hey you said you wanted to ditch America for Israel. Please do us a favor :)

You underestimate the importance of people trusting their CiC.

Romney doesn't know how to deal with foreign policy. Especially his approach to the Middle East. I can see him fucking up like Bush.

No. Obama won this debate in my opinion.

He lost my vote again when 7.8% unemployment became a good thing.

Obama has failed. The only policies he has implemented that have worked are those from the Bush administration that he ran against. Afghanistan is so-so, Iraq is a success. Bin Laden is dead.

Obama has failed. The only policies he has implemented that have worked are those from the Bush administration that he ran against. Afghanistan is so-so, Iraq is a success. Bin Laden is dead.

I'm glad Iraq is over with. We need to do same with Afghanistan. I agree he did win the debate, not everyone will say so. Defending which category. Are you an undecided voter?

Romney doesn't know how to deal with foreign policy. Especially his approach to the Middle East. I can see him fucking up like Bush.

You can only hope.:D

Tell me how you think Romney will handle foreign policy?

There will not be any sort of apology tours. You can admit amongst friends here that your confidence is also shaken in your trust for Obama as this Libyan fiasco continues to grow and unfold.;)

You can only hope.:D

Tell me how you think Romney will handle foreign policy?

There will not be any sort of apology tours. You can admit amongst friends here that your confidence is also shaken in your trust for Obama as this Libyan fiasco continues to grow and unfold.;)

Haha. I could of swore I heard Romney say that :D

That's not what I'm talking about. How will he deal with Afghanistan? Will he pullout? Iran? And the Israeli Palestinian statehood process.

This Libya Obama lie, trying to blame a video in YouTube and prosecuting the guy, is going to unfold and explode over the next week culminating in the last debate that is going to let the American people see the true anger in Obama when he gets caught in a lie.

I'm glad Iraq is over with. We need to do same with Afghanistan. I agree he did win the debate, not everyone will say so. Defending which category. Are you an undecided voter?

No.

I decided I was voting for Romney when he won the nomination. Obama is an economic disaster. His "green jobs" plan failed. His stimulus didn't stimulate anything, it only propped up jobs that wouldn't stand on their own. Dodd-Frank is death to small business capital.

Romney sucks a lot. Obama just sucks that much more.

This Libya Obama lie, trying to blame a video in YouTube and prosecuting the guy, is going to unfold and explode over the next week culminating in the last debate that is going to let the American people see the true anger in Obama when he gets caught in a lie.

Yeah, he didn't want to give up that campaign trip to Las Vegas, how could he go if there had been a real live terrorist attack. I mean he might of had to stay in the capital and actually go to work like the rest of us.

No.

I decided I was voting for Romney when he won the nomination. Obama is an economic disaster. His "green jobs" plan failed. His stimulus didn't stimulate anything, it only propped up jobs that wouldn't stand on their own. Dodd-Frank is death to small business capital.

Romney sucks a lot. Obama just sucks that much more.

Why did Ryan ask for stimulus money if its such a bad idea?

Forum List

Back