What To Expect In 2020.More Fake/Rigged Polls From ABC/CNN/NBC & The Rest?

I sit and cheer as I am doing very well economically. I may be considered one of the "rich" as many Democrats define it, after all, my wife and I do work and have a much higher than average income. I am smart enough to know that you can't tax the rich and give it to the poor in hopes they will all of a sudden gain a sense of pride and ambition. The more we give away for free, the more people want. Some of the Democrats are even proposing a universal income. That is expemplary of just how far over the edge of reason the current Democratic Party is.

And your support here has nothing to do with the HEFTY tax cut Trump gave you and others in your economic situation..

Oh...

Virtually everyone got a tax cut. I am not sure why the left can't get that through their thick skulls.
Most people got a cup of coffee...YOU got well into four figure (osr more)

A LOT of people got tax increases.

You are doing nothing but protecting that HEFTY tax cut you got

While whining about people that make 1/10 of what you make getting "free stuff"

I sit and cheer as I am doing very well economically. I may be considered one of the "rich" as many Democrats define it, after all, my wife and I do work and have a much higher than average income. I am smart enough to know that you can't tax the rich and give it to the poor in hopes they will all of a sudden gain a sense of pride and ambition. The more we give away for free, the more people want. Some of the Democrats are even proposing a universal income. That is expemplary of just how far over the edge of reason the current Democratic Party is.

And your support here has nothing to do with the HEFTY tax cut Trump gave you and others in your economic situation..

Oh...

Virtually everyone got a tax cut. I am not sure why the left can't get that through their thick skulls.
Most people got a cup of coffee...YOU got well into four figure (osr more)

A LOT of people got tax increases.

You are doing nothing but protecting that HEFTY tax cut you got

While whining about people that make 1/10 of what you make getting "free stuff"

Sure, next you can tell DBA that he just woke up three weeks ago and presto, he was well off....dumbass.

I don't care what you believe with regards to my economic situation.

The wealthier have gotten wealthier. Heck, anyone with a modicum of investment sense and work ethic should be getting wealthier. The problem I have with Demoratic policy is they believe they can legislate wealth redistribution. Taking money from the wealthy to give to others in a effort to level the playing field won't work.

Okay, except it worked just fine between 1933 and 1980. In fact, it worked so fine that the Republican Party (where you got your vintage AVI from 1950) supported the policies. Eisenhower when he became President said the New Deal was here to stay. We were all better off for it.

The best that can be done is to provide people the opportunity to suceed, not just give them money. The old adage is very apropos. Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.

The better Adage would be, "Teach a man to fish, then take 9 of his fish because you control the lake, the fish and the sale of bait. And make sure you reserve the best fishing holes to yourself. "

This is capitalism, in a nutshell. We wouldn't need the government to "redistribute" wealth if it was fairly distributed to start with.

It is very much true, but Democrats do not ascribe to this philosophy. They want to take a lot of fish from the wealthy and give it to the poor, which is a short term solution.

I think you are a bit confused. At the height of the New Deal, working folks belong to unions that made sure they were getting their fair share of the fish, and the wealthy weren't taking too many of them. Today, the rich take all the fish, drain the lake and put everyone in debt buying fish sticks.

This works just fine until people get fed up with it... for example...

France 1789
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979
America 20??

I don't care what you believe with regards to my economic situation.

The wealthier have gotten wealthier. Heck, anyone with a modicum of investment sense and work ethic should be getting wealthier. The problem I have with Demoratic policy is they believe they can legislate wealth redistribution. Taking money from the wealthy to give to others in a effort to level the playing field won't work.

Okay, except it worked just fine between 1933 and 1980. In fact, it worked so fine that the Republican Party (where you got your vintage AVI from 1950) supported the policies. Eisenhower when he became President said the New Deal was here to stay. We were all better off for it.

The best that can be done is to provide people the opportunity to suceed, not just give them money. The old adage is very apropos. Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime.

The better Adage would be, "Teach a man to fish, then take 9 of his fish because you control the lake, the fish and the sale of bait. And make sure you reserve the best fishing holes to yourself. "

This is capitalism, in a nutshell. We wouldn't need the government to "redistribute" wealth if it was fairly distributed to start with.

It is very much true, but Democrats do not ascribe to this philosophy. They want to take a lot of fish from the wealthy and give it to the poor, which is a short term solution.

I think you are a bit confused. At the height of the New Deal, working folks belong to unions that made sure they were getting their fair share of the fish, and the wealthy weren't taking too many of them. Today, the rich take all the fish, drain the lake and put everyone in debt buying fish sticks.

This works just fine until people get fed up with it... for example...

France 1789
Russia 1917
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979
America 20??

On the fishing metaphor, how exactly are opportunties to be a successful fisherman being taken away from the average person? The vast majority of people who work in the US work for someone else. The vast majority are not in Unions. Are you saying employees are being taken advantage of by their employers to such a great extent that they can't be successful? I live in a right to work state and do not have that problem with my employer. If I felt like I did, I would find employment elsewhere. I also have the freedom to start my own business.

IMO, the biggest thing holding people back is lack of ambition fueled by "free" stuff. Human nature, which is on full display with children, is to take the easy route and to only work for something if absolutely necessary. If a child is given everything, they are not llkely to be appreciative. Providing children with the opportunity to get what they want by working for it has always been considered a good parenting practice. Here are your chores. Here is your allowance. Save and buy what you want with the money you have earned. My son had to learn how to cut the grass as one of his chores. He didn't get paid for the learning part, only the doing part. In other words, he had to sacrifice some of his time without getting paid in order to receive future benefits. Such is life.

Democrats don't seem to buy into this philosophy. It is always the "woe is me", "it isn't fair", "racism", "sexism" or whatever other excuse they can drum up NOT to cut the grass. They will want their allowance, but they don't want to work for it. Please point out what is holding back anyone from succeeding in the US. I realize that some have better starting points that others, that will ALWAYS be the case, but that is nothing more than excuse in today's society with the litany of programs available to help the disadvantaged. Those that choose to be lazy and take advantage by doing drugs, getting involved with criminal activity, etc. made a conscious choice not to be successful.

The middle class is shrinking, but not due to big bad corporations mistreating their employees or lack of opportunity, but rather from apathy created by our government. That apathy will continue to grow as we have more and more "woe is me" generations being groomed by our educational system.

On the fishing metaphor, how exactly are opportunties to be a successful fisherman being taken away from the average person? The vast majority of people who work in the US work for someone else. The vast majority are not in Unions. Are you saying employees are being taken advantage of by their employers to such a great extent that they can't be successful? I live in a right to work state and do not have that problem with my employer. If I felt like I did, I would find employment elsewhere. I also have the freedom to start my own business.

Yes, I am saying that when we all live in a world of "At Will" employment, in right to work states, that your fishing metaphor falls apart when someone else controls access to the lake and they only get a fraction of the fish they catch.

IMO, the biggest thing holding people back is lack of ambition fueled by "free" stuff. Human nature, which is on full display with children, is to take the easy route and to only work for something if absolutely necessary. If a child is given everything, they are not llkely to be appreciative. Providing children with the opportunity to get what they want by working for it has always been considered a good parenting practice. Here are your chores. Here is your allowance. Save and buy what you want with the money you have earned. My son had to learn how to cut the grass as one of his chores. He didn't get paid for the learning part, only the doing part. In other words, he had to sacrifice some of his time without getting paid in order to receive future benefits. Such is life.

Um... wow. Would you want your employer to treat you like a child? Maybe if kids found out what professional lawn care companies get paid to take care of the neighbor's grass, they'd realize how badly they are being ripped off.

Democrats don't seem to buy into this philosophy. It is always the "woe is me", "it isn't fair", "racism", "sexism" or whatever other excuse they can drum up NOT to cut the grass. They will want their allowance, but they don't want to work for it.

Yeah, funny, I used to believe that... until the company I worked for six years at started screwing with me after I tried to use the health coverage I worked/paid for.

Now I know better.

The middle class is shrinking, but not due to big bad corporations mistreating their employees or lack of opportunity, but rather from apathy created by our government. That apathy will continue to grow as we have more and more "woe is me" generations being groomed by our educational system.

No, the Middle Class is shrinking because for 40 years, the Republicans have been making war on it.

You see, funny thing. My dad belonged to a union. He worked hard, he raised five kids to be solid citizens. But when he got sick at the end of his life due to that wonderful asbestos that the Rich told him was safe, the union prevented him from being fired.

He had no college, he just joined a union and got a good job that was secure.

FLASH FORWARD to his grandkids. Three of them have Master's degrees. None of them have jobs anywhere near as good. They are dealing with working their way through college debts it will take years to pay off.

Yes, I am saying that when we all live in a world of "At Will" employment, in right to work states, that your fishing metaphor falls apart when someone else controls access to the lake and they only get a fraction of the fish they catch.

Um... wow. Would you want your employer to treat you like a child? Maybe if kids found out what professional lawn care companies get paid to take care of the neighbor's grass, they'd realize how badly they are being ripped off.

Democrats don't seem to buy into this philosophy. It is always the "woe is me", "it isn't fair", "racism", "sexism" or whatever other excuse they can drum up NOT to cut the grass. They will want their allowance, but they don't want to work for it.

Yeah, funny, I used to believe that... until the company I worked for six years at started screwing with me after I tried to use the health coverage I worked/paid for.

Now I know better.

No, the Middle Class is shrinking because for 40 years, the Republicans have been making war on it.

You see, funny thing. My dad belonged to a union. He worked hard, he raised five kids to be solid citizens. But when he got sick at the end of his life due to that wonderful asbestos that the Rich told him was safe, the union prevented him from being fired.

He had no college, he just joined a union and got a good job that was secure.

FLASH FORWARD to his grandkids. Three of them have Master's degrees. None of them have jobs anywhere near as good. They are dealing with working their way through college debts it will take years to pay off.

The fishing metaphor does not fall apart. The employers provide the lake, without them, the lake doesn't even exist. Of course they will get to keep some of the fish they keep from the lake they built. If the employers keep too much of the fish, there is no incentive for the employer to build go into debt and build the lake in the first place beceause there is no guarantee that will produce enough fish.

I didn't say employers should treat us like children. I am just pointing out that we should have to work for things. If my child demanded what professional lawn services charge, I would say fine, now you provide the lawn mower and the gas. You will also need to feed yourself, house yourself and clothe yourself. Those companies must do all those things, you don't.

There is no war on the middle class, at least not by Republicans. Democrats are NOT for the middle class, they are for ther lower class. The only area where Democrats have a strong hold in the middle class is with those in unions. Unions were once very helpful. Now they are a hinderance to productivity and certainly don't help the US to compete in the global economy.

Not sure the fields of study for your family, but it sounds a lot like they made a bad economic decision. Those going to college must weigh the cost with the potential pay. Many also live in areas that are not ideal in terms of employment vs cost of living. Liberal areas are known for having this issue. The average pay in my area may be lower than the average pay in NYC, for example, but the average standard of living is much higher as are the opportunities for gainful employment.

I was talking to a long-time co-worker in the parking lot late ast night. We have both been at our company for a long time and we were reminiscing about the days when we would be the last cars in the parking lot. He is now in management and said how the younger generation just don't have the work ethic we had. We we were fresh out of college/grad school. 5:00 was just a suggested time to leave. We would not leave if there was still work to be done Now, most younger employees leave at 5:00 regardless. We have been rewarded for our hard work, which is why we have both chosen to stay with the company for so long. Companies will reward employees for hard work, but many employees aren't willing to put forth the effort required...again, in large part due to the apathy that has been almost taught in our educational system and by the liberal idelogy.

Bottom line, excuses are for losers. We are becoming a nation of losers as evidenced by the majority of the candidates running for President on the Democratic side.

The fishing metaphor does not fall apart. The employers provide the lake, without them, the lake doesn't even exist. Of course they will get to keep some of the fish they keep from the lake they built. If the employers keep too much of the fish, there is no incentive for the employer to build go into debt and build the lake in the first place beceause there is no guarantee that will produce enough fish.

You see, this is where you get it wrong. The Employers didn't provide the lake, the lake was just there.

The employers merely control the lake. The Capitalist is a parasite that has convinced the world he is a vital organ.

We don't have work because of employers, we have work because of customer demand. There is ONLY customer demand because working folks work and need things. This is where our economy got lost, because it stopped being about making things and started being about making money for the One Percenters.

There is no war on the middle class, at least not by Republicans. Democrats are NOT for the middle class, they are for ther lower class. The only area where Democrats have a strong hold in the middle class is with those in unions. Unions were once very helpful. Now they are a hinderance to productivity and certainly don't help the US to compete in the global economy.

This is where I start to wonder if you are some kind of high-functioning retard who just repeats what he heard on Hate Radio. OF COURSE THE GOP HAS MADE WAR ON THE WORKING CLASS. It started with Ronnie Ray-gun busting up PATCO. It continued with At Will employment, Right to work laws, and hostile to working folks. In fact, every Republican Administration is a war on working folks... with their ultimate weapon being the recessions that ALWAYS seem to happen when they are in charge.

Also, not sure why you think the Democrats being for the lower class is a bad thing. The Republicans are trying to drive as many of people as they can there.

Not sure the fields of study for your family, but it sounds a lot like they made a bad economic decision. Those going to college must weigh the cost with the potential pay. Many also live in areas that are not ideal in terms of employment vs cost of living. Liberal areas are known for having this issue. The average pay in my area may be lower than the average pay in NYC, for example, but the average standard of living is much higher as are the opportunities for gainful employment.

Again, you must be some kind of retard. The blue States are FAR more affluent than the inbred red states of JesusLand.

No, going to college isn't a bad decision. Letting the banks and colleges rip people off.

To give you an example. When I went to UIC in the 1980's, tuition was bout $1500 a year. Min. Wage was about $3.65 an hour. I could pay that tuition working 10 hours a week. (Didn't have to, the Army picked it up in my case.) Today, UIC tuition costs $17,000 a year. You'd have to work 40 hours a week to afford that at Min Wage.

Now, again- back in my day, only 10% of us had bachelor degrees, and most jobs didn't require them. You could still join a union like by brothers did and make a decent living. Now your options are work a non-union job that doesn't pay shit, or go to college, go into debt for years, to MAYBE get a job that pays a minimum wage. This is where it all gets fucked up.

I was talking to a long-time co-worker in the parking lot late ast night. We have both been at our company for a long time and we were reminiscing about the days when we would be the last cars in the parking lot. He is now in management and said how the younger generation just don't have the work ethic we had.

Yeah... guess what. Every generation has said that. This doesn't fucking impress me. The WW2 Generation said that about the Baby Boomers, the WW1 Generation said that about the WW2 Generation.

If the Young are leaving early, it's because they have BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES than make the one percent richer.

We would not leave if there was still work to be done Now, most younger employees leave at 5:00 regardless. We have been rewarded for our hard work, which is why we have both chosen to stay with the company for so long.

Hey, Funny story. I stayed late almost every night at the job where they screwed me over medical issues, because my douchebag boss who thought Romney would be a great president was too cheap to hire enough people to keep the customer happy. When he lost that customer, and I had a medical issue, I was one of the first to go because I was running up too many medical bills.

when I pointed out I had been with him longer than any of these other people who came and went, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union!"

Hey, me, I'm personally HORRIFIED that Commie Bernie has a good chance to be the next president. But I can totally see why people look at how most of us live, and are totally fine with Socialism.

You see, this is where you get it wrong. The Employers didn't provide the lake, the lake was just there.

The employers merely control the lake. The Capitalist is a parasite that has convinced the world he is a vital organ.

We don't have work because of employers, we have work because of customer demand. There is ONLY customer demand because working folks work and need things. This is where our economy got lost, because it stopped being about making things and started being about making money for the One Percenters.

This is where I start to wonder if you are some kind of high-functioning retard who just repeats what he heard on Hate Radio. OF COURSE THE GOP HAS MADE WAR ON THE WORKING CLASS. It started with Ronnie Ray-gun busting up PATCO. It continued with At Will employment, Right to work laws, and hostile to working folks. In fact, every Republican Administration is a war on working folks... with their ultimate weapon being the recessions that ALWAYS seem to happen when they are in charge.

Also, not sure why you think the Democrats being for the lower class is a bad thing. The Republicans are trying to drive as many of people as they can there.

Again, you must be some kind of retard. The blue States are FAR more affluent than the inbred red states of JesusLand.

No, going to college isn't a bad decision. Letting the banks and colleges rip people off.

To give you an example. When I went to UIC in the 1980's, tuition was bout $1500 a year. Min. Wage was about $3.65 an hour. I could pay that tuition working 10 hours a week. (Didn't have to, the Army picked it up in my case.) Today, UIC tuition costs $17,000 a year. You'd have to work 40 hours a week to afford that at Min Wage.

Now, again- back in my day, only 10% of us had bachelor degrees, and most jobs didn't require them. You could still join a union like by brothers did and make a decent living. Now your options are work a non-union job that doesn't pay shit, or go to college, go into debt for years, to MAYBE get a job that pays a minimum wage. This is where it all gets fucked up.

I was talking to a long-time co-worker in the parking lot late ast night. We have both been at our company for a long time and we were reminiscing about the days when we would be the last cars in the parking lot. He is now in management and said how the younger generation just don't have the work ethic we had.

Yeah... guess what. Every generation has said that. This doesn't fucking impress me. The WW2 Generation said that about the Baby Boomers, the WW1 Generation said that about the WW2 Generation.

If the Young are leaving early, it's because they have BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES than make the one percent richer.

We would not leave if there was still work to be done Now, most younger employees leave at 5:00 regardless. We have been rewarded for our hard work, which is why we have both chosen to stay with the company for so long.

Hey, Funny story. I stayed late almost every night at the job where they screwed me over medical issues, because my douchebag boss who thought Romney would be a great president was too cheap to hire enough people to keep the customer happy. When he lost that customer, and I had a medical issue, I was one of the first to go because I was running up too many medical bills.

when I pointed out I had been with him longer than any of these other people who came and went, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union!"

Hey, me, I'm personally HORRIFIED that Commie Bernie has a good chance to be the next president. But I can totally see why people look at how most of us live, and are totally fine with Socialism.

We are back to the chicken vs the egg with the fishing metaphor. You seem to forget, or simply not understand, the concept of demand creation. It is used every day, particularly in Capitalists societies where owners(risk takers) start companies for product that have an unknown amount of demand in the market. You act as if all companies are born out of existing demand. How would the US become what is is today without risk takers?

Speaking of functional retards, you seem to have been affected by the left's mind meld. The current Democratic Party is NOT for the middle class. Corrupt Union bosses are, but even Union members are starting to see the light. Did you happen to hear Clinton's "basket of deplorables" comment during the 2016 election? That is/what is in her heart with regards to the middle class. The left is a party of Hollywood/left coast elites and the super poor. The rest that vote for them are either a) ignorant of the shift in the party or b) too ignorant to understand how their policies negatively affect them.

I love to hear folks from blue sates talking bout how they are so much more affluent that red ones. They do tend to bring in higher revenue and there are higher paying jobs in large cities, however, the standard of living for the middle class is far better in red states IMO, and it isn't even close. There is quite a bit of poverty in some red states, however, guess who make up the vast majority of the poor in these states? It is the Democratic voters. Educated people in red states that I have been to are MUCH better off than someone with the same education living in a blue state. While wages can be higher in blue states, so are taxes and the cost of living. The difference in the wages does not account for the difference in the cost. I know that my company pays about 35-40% more for an employee living in NYC vs some other locations. I would have to make more than double my salary to live in NYC and would still have a significantly lower standard of living. There is a reason so many employed, middle to upper class Democrats are moving to red states. Unfortunately for us living in these red states, it hasn't clicked to many of them as to WHY they are moving and what caused the problems they are trying to escape.

College tuition is too high. Colleges are run by leftist. You figure it out. Going to college can be a bad decision. Presumably, the point of going to college is to learn some marketable skill that will pay well and allow you to make a nice living. Why go to college to major in ancient African folk art and walk out with a bunch of debt and work at Starbucks, where you don't need a degree? Couldn't they have done that right out of high school. We have been duped into thinking college is necessary no matter what. That is a huge load of BS.

I don't work in a union. I make well above average. My company is not an anomally. Most companies will pay for someone that is productive and has a skill set. Unions over-pay for many of their employees. These are the jobs that will be lost as automoation and AI become even more prevalent.

I now generations have said that previous generations are going downhill for years. Guess what, it is true. The new, more progressive generation in our country does not have the same work ethic as my generation. We didn't have the same work ethic as those prior to ours.

Sounds as though you have had some bad work experiences. Sorry to hear that, but your anger is mis-directed towards those that are successful. They are making more money than you, but they also took the risk and made the investment to start their own company. You could do the same if you weren't so busy crying and complaining. Such is the problem with most lefist.

Bernie is a commie, but frankly, so are virtually all the Democrats running for President.

Your "JesusLand" comment shows just how confused you are on many levels.

We are back to the chicken vs the egg with the fishing metaphor. You seem to forget, or simply not understand, the concept of demand creation. It is used every day, particularly in Capitalists societies where owners(risk takers) start companies for product that have an unknown amount of demand in the market. You act as if all companies are born out of existing demand. How would the US become what is is today without risk takers?

America became what it is today because of progressives like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, MLK making sure that EVERYONE had access. The captialist couldn't start a business with government providing the stability to do so. Republicans USED to get this, until the Libertarian Sugar Daddies came along.

Speaking of functional retards, you seem to have been affected by the left's mind meld. The current Democratic Party is NOT for the middle class. Corrupt Union bosses are, but even Union members are starting to see the light. Did you happen to hear Clinton's "basket of deplorables" comment during the 2016 election? That is/what is in her heart with regards to the middle class. The left is a party of Hollywood/left coast elites and the super poor. The rest that vote for them are either a) ignorant of the shift in the party or b) too ignorant to understand how their policies negatively affect them.

Did you actually listen to her entire comment IN CONTEXT? Here it is..

"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

The irony here is that she really understood a lot of the dumb-poor-white trash idiots who keep voting Republican and keep wondering why they are worse off need to be understood. But all the media heard was "Basket of Deplorables"

I love to hear folks from blue sates talking bout how they are so much more affluent that red ones. They do tend to bring in higher revenue and there are higher paying jobs in large cities, however, the standard of living for the middle class is far better in red states IMO, and it isn't even close. There is quite a bit of poverty in some red states, however, guess who make up the vast majority of the poor in these states? It is the Democratic voters. Educated people in red states that I have been to are MUCH better off than someone with the same education living in a blue state. While wages can be higher in blue states, so are taxes and the cost of living. The difference in the wages does not account for the difference in the cost. I know that my company pays about 35-40% more for an employee living in NYC vs some other locations. I would have to make more than double my salary to live in NYC and would still have a significantly lower standard of living. There is a reason so many employed, middle to upper class Democrats are moving to red states. Unfortunately for us living in these red states, it hasn't clicked to many of them as to WHY they are moving and what caused the problems they are trying to escape.

There are no educated people in Red States. Red State Americans are the most piss-ignorant dumbasses in the industrialized world. There's are reason why if you want to emphasize how stupid a character is, you give him a southern accent.

I've worked for companies that have offices in Red States, and every day, I tell myself, "I am so glad I don't live in a red state... ignorant bible thumping rubes!"

College tuition is too high. Colleges are run by leftist. You figure it out. Going to college can be a bad decision. Presumably, the point of going to college is to learn some marketable skill that will pay well and allow you to make a nice living. Why go to college to major in ancient African folk art and walk out with a bunch of debt and work at Starbucks, where you don't need a degree? Couldn't they have done that right out of high school. We have been duped into thinking college is necessary no matter what. That is a huge load of BS.

Okay, a few problems here. First a lot of jobs that don't need a college degree require one. For instance, my degree in History isn't marketable, but since my plan after college was to be career military, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now, funny thing. Three buyers at the company I worked at during the Great Recession got laid off. I found a new gig within three weeks. I had a college degree, so I had no problem landing another gig. Another buyer only had SOME college, it took him six months to find a new job. Another lady had no college, tons of experience in our field. So, yeah, that worthless degree in Folk Art does help. This is why the colleges know they can charge you $17,000 a year for a school like UIC and they'll fill all the seats.

The OTHER end of that was that it used to be that a lot of that cost of the state colleges was SUBSIDIZED by the government. So when I went in 1985, the state government was picking up a lot of that cost. The military in my case picked up the rest. But because we are slashing services to give tax cuts to rich people, not so much.

And then a dumb shit like you will wonder why Bernie has so much support on College.

I don't work in a union. I make well above average. My company is not an anomally. Most companies will pay for someone that is productive and has a skill set. Unions over-pay for many of their employees. These are the jobs that will be lost as automoation and AI become even more prevalent.

By that logic, we'll all be replaced by machines at some point, what do we do then? (Don't worry, I know you won't have an answer).

Sounds as though you have had some bad work experiences. Sorry to hear that, but your anger is mis-directed towards those that are successful. They are making more money than you, but they also took the risk and made the investment to start their own company. You could do the same if you weren't so busy crying and complaining. Such is the problem with most lefist.

Actually, they INHERITED their companies, in most cases.... But the thing is, if Socialism would be a good deal for me, why should I keep putting up with the bad experiences?

For most Americans, CAPITALISM IS A SHIT SANDWICH. Why should we keep eating a SHIT SANDWICH because you think your luck makes you special?

Can't think of a good reason.

Bernie is a commie, but frankly, so are virtually all the Democrats running for President.

No confusion at all. The JESUS BULLSHIT has been used from the beginning to keep people in line, ever since the Romans made him up.

America became what it is today because of progressives like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, MLK making sure that EVERYONE had access. The captialist couldn't start a business with government providing the stability to do so. Republicans USED to get this, until the Libertarian Sugar Daddies came along.

Did you actually listen to her entire comment IN CONTEXT? Here it is..

"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

The irony here is that she really understood a lot of the dumb-poor-white trash idiots who keep voting Republican and keep wondering why they are worse off need to be understood. But all the media heard was "Basket of Deplorables"

Funny you want me to put her comments in context. Have you ever seen Trump's comment regarding there being some good people on both sides in Charlottesville?

Anyway, I know many, many people who voted for Trump. We are not trash and are not poor. You don't realize just how many of us there are. You will find out in 2020. We will attempt to put on hold the progressive Socialism that will absolutely destroy our country, but, I do believe we are just kicking the can down the road. There are far too many that want "free" stuff and think they should make 30k/yr for flipping burgers.

There are no educated people in Red States. Red State Americans are the most piss-ignorant dumbasses in the industrialized world. There's are reason why if you want to emphasize how stupid a character is, you give him a southern accent.

I've worked for companies that have offices in Red States, and every day, I tell myself, "I am so glad I don't live in a red state... ignorant bible thumping rubes!"

Okay, a few problems here. First a lot of jobs that don't need a college degree require one. For instance, my degree in History isn't marketable, but since my plan after college was to be career military, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now, funny thing. Three buyers at the company I worked at during the Great Recession got laid off. I found a new gig within three weeks. I had a college degree, so I had no problem landing another gig. Another buyer only had SOME college, it took him six months to find a new job. Another lady had no college, tons of experience in our field. So, yeah, that worthless degree in Folk Art does help. This is why the colleges know they can charge you $17,000 a year for a school like UIC and they'll fill all the seats.

The OTHER end of that was that it used to be that a lot of that cost of the state colleges was SUBSIDIZED by the government. So when I went in 1985, the state government was picking up a lot of that cost. The military in my case picked up the rest. But because we are slashing services to give tax cuts to rich people, not so much.

And then a dumb shit like you will wonder why Bernie has so much support on College.

By that logic, we'll all be replaced by machines at some point, what do we do then? (Don't worry, I know you won't have an answer).

Actually, they INHERITED their companies, in most cases.... But the thing is, if Socialism would be a good deal for me, why should I keep putting up with the bad experiences?

For most Americans, CAPITALISM IS A SHIT SANDWICH. Why should we keep eating a SHIT SANDWICH because you think your luck makes you special?

Can't think of a good reason.

No confusion at all. The JESUS BULLSHIT has been used from the beginning to keep people in line, ever since the Romans made him up.

No educated people in red states? You are truly an absolute moron. I would be willing to be you that my wife and I have more education that you are your family and we live in a red state. I would also be willing to be that we have a better standard of living.I am glad you morons are so duped. Stay in the dumps you live in, I don't care. We don't you secular, immoral folks in our states anyway.

You are too ignorant to have a conversation with. I may understand why you have such struggles in your work environment. It is partly that wonderful "woe is me" attitude liberals are all too famous for and partly just lack of overall intelligence.

Funny you want me to put her comments in context. Have you ever seen Trump's comment regarding there being some good people on both sides in Charlottesville?

Even in context, those were bad. There were no Good People on the Pro-White Supremecy Side there.

Anyway, I know many, many people who voted for Trump. We are not trash and are not poor. You don't realize just how many of us there are. You will find out in 2020. We will attempt to put on hold the progressive Socialism that will absolutely destroy our country, but, I do believe we are just kicking the can down the road. There are far too many that want "free" stuff and think they should make 30k/yr for flipping burgers.

Have you ever flipped burgers? It's a miserable job. Here'st the thing... if Minimum Wage had kept up with inflation, Burger Flippers would be making a living wage.

Here's why your side will lose... eventually, even the Dumb White Trash in Jesus Land will get sick of working very hard making the One Percent Richer

No educated people in red states? You are truly an absolute moron. I would be willing to be you that my wife and I have more education that you are your family and we live in a red state.

It's no evident by your writing... you just repeat whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio and act like you had an original thought.

I would also be willing to be that we have a better standard of living.I am glad you morons are so duped. Stay in the dumps you live in, I don't care. We don't you secular, immoral folks in our states anyway.

And here's the thing, you guys watch these people say, Jesus and tell you the immoral darkies want your stuff, and you keep getting duped into voting against your own economic interests. Trump is just pulling the same game plan started by Tricky Dick and copied by every Republican since. It just doesn't work anymore because too many of those darkies are voting now.

I believe 1/2 of what i see, and none of corporate media .

...and you folks think i'm some conspiracy theorist....

you-write-what-youre-told-thanks-corporate-news-we-couldnt-11238510.png

2020 will be like no election before it. The left is so unhinged their lies and spin will be off the charts. Their cheating will be off the charts. Ballot 'harvesting' will be off the charts. Fake news, fake bombshells at the 11th hour, smear campaigns, its all on the table.

2020 will be a election like no other. Republicans will pull every dirty trick in the book to prevent people from voting and ensuring their votes are not counted. Trump will have to run huge smear campaigns because his only hope is to drive the negatives of the Democrat candidate.

So, do you require a tissue snowflake?

You are the one who is going to need tissue. It is not going to work.

You are too ignorant to have a conversation with. I may understand why you have such struggles in your work environment. It is partly that wonderful "woe is me" attitude liberals are all too famous for and partly just lack of overall intelligence.

I've had quite a successful career and I'd put my resume up against yours any day of the week, Cleetus.

(This is your new name, by the way, Cleetus.)

The thing is, I realize the One Percenter in the Corner office is not my friend.

How are polls “fake” when they are conducted by dozens of independent polling groups and show consistent results from week to week?

2020 will be like no election before it. The left is so unhinged their lies and spin will be off the charts. Their cheating will be off the charts. Ballot 'harvesting' will be off the charts. Fake news, fake bombshells at the 11th hour, smear campaigns, its all on the table.
It was Republicans who were found to be ballot harvesting in 2018

Even in context, those were bad. There were no Good People on the Pro-White Supremecy Side there.

Have you ever flipped burgers? It's a miserable job. Here'st the thing... if Minimum Wage had kept up with inflation, Burger Flippers would be making a living wage.

Here's why your side will lose... eventually, even the Dumb White Trash in Jesus Land will get sick of working very hard making the One Percent Richer

No educated people in red states? You are truly an absolute moron. I would be willing to be you that my wife and I have more education that you are your family and we live in a red state.

It's no evident by your writing... you just repeat whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio and act like you had an original thought.

I would also be willing to be that we have a better standard of living.I am glad you morons are so duped. Stay in the dumps you live in, I don't care. We don't you secular, immoral folks in our states anyway.

And here's the thing, you guys watch these people say, Jesus and tell you the immoral darkies want your stuff, and you keep getting duped into voting against your own economic interests. Trump is just pulling the same game plan started by Tricky Dick and copied by every Republican since. It just doesn't work anymore because too many of those darkies are voting now.

You should read Trump's entire comment that day. You should also listen to his comments in the following days. He clearly and repeatedly said the "the both sides" were those that were there to peacefully protest. The media just can't see it that way because racism is there favorite(and only) go to political point.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

To answer your question, yes, I have flipped burgers...in HIGH SCHOOL and freshman year in college. Maybe it was hard work for you, maybe it even pushed the limits of your intellectual abilities, but the pay was in line with how easy the work was both mentally and physically. Granted,. I did have to stand up the entire shiift, but it was air conditioned and I wasn't exactly digging ditches. There is no way that that job should pay 30k/yr. If it is worth 30k, then being the manager of that establishment(Wendys in my case), should be making around 300/yr because their job is at least 10x as difficult and they actually have to think a little. The scale doesn't work, because we go up from there. I suppose a brain surgeon should be making 5-10 million. Min. wage jobs are not meant to pay a living wage and the work or skills required doesn't reflect it.

Yes, eventually everyone will be on the dole. Democrats promise free stuff, promise to force ridiculous wages for non-skilled labor and the lower end of society will all go your way. Most already are. The poor and uneducated are overwhelmingly Democrats for that reason. The more you can pull down(and let in illegally in hopes of getting amnesty), the more votes they will get. Your candiates act as if they are running for middle school president. Offer free pizza on Wednesdays and win every time. Most of the Democratic constituents are no more emotionally mature than those middle schoolers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back