What to do witht he million already here

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT TO DO WITH THE MILLIONS ALREADY HERE?

Hell that the easiest part and the cheapest part.

Deport them no matter how long they have been here or how many anchor babies they may have as the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act requires. Simple as the E-Verity system being enforced. Began enforcement and they will self deport to quickly get back to Mexico and get the good jobs first. They are already self deporting so lets give them a little push. Now is the time. Even use payment as an incentive. I will gladly give up part of my Social Security to help. My compassion is with American citizens and not with Illegal Aliens. Bible say take care of your own first.

What part of "deportable" do Obama and Napolitano not understand?

The INS estimated in 1996 that about 60 percent of the then estimated five million illegal immigrants were EWI and 40 percent were overstayers. Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says:

"Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."

Illegal Immigration IS A CRIME!

The administration seems reluctant to protect American citizens from foreign invaders. The first thing you do is seal the freaking borders.

The administration seems reluctant to protect American citizens from foreign invaders. The first thing you do is seal the freaking borders.

I disagree, the first thing you do is deportation by attrition and the border wide open willl not matter. if they cannot work they will leave and they will not come. Deportation is most vital to controlling immigration.

WHAT TO DO WITH THE MILLIONS ALREADY HERE?

Hell that the easiest part and the cheapest part.

Deport them no matter how long they have been here or how many anchor babies they may have as the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act requires. Simple as the E-Verity system being enforced. Began enforcement and they will self deport to quickly get back to Mexico and get the good jobs first. They are already self deporting so lets give them a little push. Now is the time. Even use payment as an incentive. I will gladly give up part of my Social Security to help. My compassion is with American citizens and not with Illegal Aliens. Bible say take care of your own first.

What part of "deportable" do Obama and Napolitano not understand?

The INS estimated in 1996 that about 60 percent of the then estimated five million illegal immigrants were EWI and 40 percent were overstayers. Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says:

"Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."

Illegal Immigration IS A CRIME!

Let them stay, let them pay taxes, let them contribute to Social Security, etc., until they are 65 years old.

THEN deport them.

No mercy eh? Shoot 'em in the head!!

vietcong.JPG

Seriously, the best solution is the "all of the above" approach. Seal the border, use e-verify, punish employers that hire illegals, deport all illegals that are caught.

New Topics

Forum List

Back