What to do with Shiff.

What shold be done with Adam Schiff?

• Total voters
One might wonder why Pelosi chose Schiff to lead this charge. Perhaps she wanted someone who was not constrained by any ethics, morals, or other pesky principles. Perhaps, in case the whole thing when into the shitter, she wanted someone whose reputation was already so low that it could not have gotten any worse. Perhaps she wanted to flood the Nation's Capital with irony - having a known liar ("I have direct evidence!!!") make these flimsy charges against the President.

We can only guess.

I kinda miss Jerry.... :popcorn:
images (7).jpg ....... :blowup:

Why isn't "Congressional Medal of Honor" an option? After all, it is the obvious choice.

I am enjoying the butthurt being displayed by all of the Trump cultists. Schiff has reamed them hard, which acconts for the helpless rage-weeping here. They actually think that crying will make their GodKing and themselves look less guilty and corrupt. Not so. It just demonstrates they don't have any facts to back up their raving.

We told you so, Trumptards. But you never listen. We're always right, and you never listen, so you always end up butthurt and crying. Take a lesson. Next time, listen to the smart people.

shucks, I was just having some fun...

Your pie eyed piper is leading y'all down the rat hole ... enjoy... :)
adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg

Last edited:
Charged Tried, and if convicted, spend the rest of his life breaking rocks.

To TheGulag with all EnemiesOfTheParty, right? After the proper Stalinist show trial, of course.

It's good that you're getting more open with your Stalinism. It's not like your charade was fooling anyone.

Why isn't "Congressional Medal of Honor" an option? After all, it is the obvious choice.

I am enjoying the butthurt being displayed by all of the Trump cultists. Schiff has reamed them hard, which acconts for the helpless rage-weeping here. They actually think that crying will make their GodKing and themselves look less guilty and corrupt. Not so. It just demonstrates they don't have any facts to back up their raving.

We told you so, Trumptards. But you never listen. We're always right, and you never listen, so you always end up butthurt and crying. Take a lesson. Next time, listen to the smart people.

Don't know much about the CMH, do you?

Forum List

Back