What to do with Shiff.

What shold be done with Adam Schiff?

• Total voters
He should be flushed down the toilette, like the Shitt he is.

One might wonder why Pelosi chose Schiff to lead this charge. Perhaps she wanted someone who was not constrained by any ethics, morals, or other pesky principles. Perhaps, in case the whole thing when into the shitter, she wanted someone whose reputation was already so low that it could not have gotten any worse. Perhaps she wanted to flood the Nation's Capital with irony - having a known liar ("I have direct evidence!!!") make these flimsy charges against the President.

We can only guess.

McCarthy, perhaps the most infamous asshole in congress to date in modern history was censured but I think Schiff just may overcome McCarthy's infamy and may be expelled as a result. And partially due to his own shenanigans he just may be responsible in large part for handing the Republicans the super majority in the house required to pull it off. No one is better at shooting their own foot off than a democrat.

Indentured servitude to Donnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoL perfect! I can just picture the bug-eyed creep as the White House butler. :21:
BUTLER.jpg

He should be forced to pay back all the money we've spent on this sham.

Then he should be taken out somewhere and beaten to a bloody pulp.

Indentured servitude to Donnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoL perfect! I can just picture the bug-eyed creep as the White House butler. :21:
View attachment 289694

I think maybe reviving an old midevil title would be more appropriate for Schiff. Groom Of The Stool. Which was the kings official asswiper.
"Groom Of The Stool", PERFECT!

Make that 'Stool of the Groom' :thup:

Forum List

Back