CDZ What to do with over-reporting voting districts?

One small problem with your rant. With the post election audit, it's found that almost no illegals actually even try and vote. You see, for one, it's illegal.

And an ILLEGAL would never do anything ILLEGAL :lol:

And doing so would raise red flags and get them noticed. They operate primarily in the void. They hide in plain sight by not doing anything to draw notice to themselves. But don't let something called facts and reality get in the way of a good lie.

And each time, they do an after election audit to find this and find that those 500K over votes were legal votes. It appears there isn't a problem in the voting. It's in the registration itself. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Right...and flooding Minnesota with illegals is just a coincidence right?

One small problem with your rant. With the post election audit, it's found that almost no illegals actually even try and vote. You see, for one, it's illegal. And for two, they would have to give personal information and it's difficult for them to keep flying under the radar by doing that.

We do NOT have a huge problem of illegal aliens voting in our elections. That's a good way for ICE to find them and pick them up. Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie, right? So far, the biggest frauds in the 2016 and 2018 elections have been done by Republican Party Election Officials. Those were bagged by post election audits. Damned, you criminals just can't seem to catch a break.
Don't use logic on this problem-illegals got in here illegally-doing other illegal things would not be hard-especially with help. I don't trust Democrats to count a deck of playing cards anymore after their recent actions-the sooner we vote them all out and their illegal votes with them, the better.

And each time, they do an after election audit to find this and find that those 500K over votes were legal votes. It appears there isn't a problem in the voting. It's in the registration itself. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

One small problem with your rant. With the post election audit, it's found that almost no illegals actually even try and vote. You see, for one, it's illegal. And for two, they would have to give personal information and it's difficult for them to keep flying under the radar by doing that.

We do NOT have a huge problem of illegal aliens voting in our elections. That's a good way for ICE to find them and pick them up. Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie, right? So far, the biggest frauds in the 2016 and 2018 elections have been done by Republican Party Election Officials. Those were bagged by post election audits. Damned, you criminals just can't seem to catch a break.
Don't use logic on this problem-illegals got in here illegally-doing other illegal things would not be hard-especially with help. I don't trust Democrats to count a deck of playing cards anymore after their recent actions-the sooner we vote them all out and their illegal votes with them, the better.

Then I suggest you start using a bit of logic here. It would be refreshing. We can't keep looking for an outside source to blame all our ills on. Sometimes, it's our ills. In this case, this is the case. Sometimes, an apple is just an apple. Trying to make it into something else means that you never face the real problem and the real problem festers and just gets worse.

In the Voting Booth, through measures we currently we have in place, there is very little fraud taking place. And when one does raise it's ugly head, it's usually found in a post election audit. What we have to make sure is that the States and Counties have the funds available to accomplish these after action audits in an accurate and timely manner. There is a bill sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk right now that he refuses to introduce into the Senate Floor that helps with local post election audit funding. The local Post Election Funding affects ALL levels of government including Federal. There is a very good chance if it is introduced onto the Senate Floor it will pass the Senate since it also makes the Senators look very good in their home districts, not to mention, it's the right thing to do.

Illegals have almost zero affect in the voting booths. Fact. But Corruption by Corporate has a tremendous affect. Why aren't you hammering on that instead?

Governors run the elections through appointees—namely the state Secretaries of State. In the majority of the states, they are republicans. Blaming the democrats is hilarious.

Then I suggest you start using a bit of logic here. It would be refreshing. We can't keep looking for an outside source to blame all our ills on. Sometimes, it's our ills. In this case, this is the case. Sometimes, an apple is just an apple. Trying to make it into something else means that you never face the real problem and the real problem festers and just gets worse.

In the Voting Booth, through measures we currently we have in place, there is very little fraud taking place. And when one does raise it's ugly head, it's usually found in a post election audit. What we have to make sure is that the States and Counties have the funds available to accomplish these after action audits in an accurate and timely manner. There is a bill sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk right now that he refuses to introduce into the Senate Floor that helps with local post election audit funding. The local Post Election Funding affects ALL levels of government including Federal. There is a very good chance if it is introduced onto the Senate Floor it will pass the Senate since it also makes the Senators look very good in their home districts, not to mention, it's the right thing to do.

Illegals have almost zero affect in the voting booths. Fact. But Corruption by Corporate has a tremendous affect. Why aren't you hammering on that instead?
How do YOU know that illegals have zero effect? It is the easiest way to cheat and a classic move out of the Democrats play book. Wake up and use YOUR logic to see the truth in that! And they are NOT outside sources, they are INSIDE sources.

How do YOU know that illegals have zero effect? It is the easiest way to cheat and a classic move out of the Democrats play book. Wake up and use YOUR logic to see the truth in that! And they are NOT outside sources, they are INSIDE sources.

I can't prove a negative. Since you have never proven that they have had a negative affect or any other affect that means you haven't either. Therefore, since the data is lacking, they have had zero affect. In order to prove otherwise, you would have to prove they have had a strong affect. You haven't done so.

I have read you and your buddies saying over and over how the illegals have voted in the elections. Yet no proof has ever been provided. On the contrary, The largest proven tampering for the 2016 and 2018 has come from select Republicans. Does that mean that ALL Republicans corrupt all elections? I could easily make that argument. But it would be wrong. But there are a few that are corrupt and are bagged by the post election audits that all states are required to accomplish. Why this select handful of Republicans even try is beyond me. They are going to get caught. Is your bunch so sure of itself that you can break laws and expect to get away with it? It appears so. But sooner or later, the chickens do come to roost.

I can't prove a negative. Since you have never proven that they have had a negative affect or any other affect that means you haven't either. Therefore, since the data is lacking, they have had zero affect. In order to prove otherwise, you would have to prove they have had a strong affect. You haven't done so.

I have read you and your buddies saying over and over how the illegals have voted in the elections. Yet no proof has ever been provided. On the contrary, The largest proven tampering for the 2016 and 2018 has come from select Republicans. Does that mean that ALL Republicans corrupt all elections? I could easily make that argument. But it would be wrong. But there are a few that are corrupt and are bagged by the post election audits that all states are required to accomplish. Why this select handful of Republicans even try is beyond me. They are going to get caught. Is your bunch so sure of itself that you can break laws and expect to get away with it? It appears so. But sooner or later, the chickens do come to roost.
I am not Republican. There is more chance illegals vote than not, with or without proof. If you are wrapped up in believing they don't vote THAT is YOUR opinion. With 22 million illegals here, to say not one has voted is naive.

I am not Republican. There is more chance illegals vote than not, with or without proof. If you are wrapped up in believing they don't vote THAT is YOUR opinion. With 22 million illegals here, to say not one has voted is naive.

You go on and on about this without one iota of information to back it up. This belongs in the conspiracy section, not in here. You are repeating some of Rumps Hate Speech.

You go on and on about this without one iota of information to back it up. This belongs in the conspiracy section, not in here. You are repeating some of Rumps Hate Speech.
Your opinion-get on a different one-your corrupt republican conspiracy theory is crap-how about CIA conspiracy with Kennedy-lots more fertile ground there.

A forced recount at state expense plus a criminal investigation for each incident is needed to suppress insurrection.

When I was in college a Republican petition forced the crooked governor of my state to purge the voter rolls of dead people. He complied...by sending out postcards to every voter which asked the dead ones to please remove themselves. We have never tried again. Republicans just undrstand they need about a 10% margin just to pull even.

Am sure some where some time an illegal has voted, Hispanic, Russian, ding bats voting from their vacation winter home(that's the only one I know) that's from the election board of my former state. don't forget to breath.

Am sure some where some time an illegal has voted, Hispanic, Russian, ding bats voting from their vacation winter home(that's the only one I know) that's from the election board of my former state. don't forget to breath.

And it should be caught in a post election audit. That type of thing is almost always corrected as long as the State has the funding to do it right. What's sad is, the states that don't have the proper funding are states in the poorest areas like WV, GA, LA, are you seeing a trend here?

Forum List

Back