CDZ What to do with over-reporting voting districts?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
In 2016, many (mostly Democrat-majority) voting precincts reported more votes cast than registered voters. Should we continue to allow them to defraud our elections? If not, what should/can we do about it?

I suggest that all of their reported votes be thrown out as inherently compromised, unless they can document which votes are legitimate.

What say you?

I haven't heard of any cases in which there were more votes cast than there were registered voters in that precinct. Can you link some?

The closest I remember was in Detroit, when the number of ballots people cast didn't match the number on the printouts for a pile of precincts, but an investigation found out that the problem was that their cheap machines were malfunctioning. All it did was make those votes ineligible for recount.

But, if I were to accept your premise, I'd say get rid of the machines and go back to paper. The Scantron people seem to have figured out high school test methods pretty reliably; maybe give them a call.

In 2016, many (mostly Democrat-majority) voting precincts reported more votes cast than registered voters. Should we continue to allow them to defraud our elections? If not, what should/can we do about it?

I suggest that all of their reported votes be thrown out as inherently compromised, unless they can document which votes are legitimate.

What say you?
Better vetting at the polling places-Jesus, this is important! We spend billions on buttons and ads and 1 million to stop Russia interference and 5 bucks to stop illegals from voting.

What say you?

Source?

What say you?
Agree 100%...if the constituents in those districts can't make certain that their polling places are being run on the up-and-up, their votes deserve to be nullified.

This is the reason that all states have after election audits. How well these are done depends on the funding each state has available. And there is a bill sitting rotting on Moscow Mitch's desk that he won't send to the Senate Floor to assist the states financially with those audits. Well, that and hundreds of other bills from the house.

What say you?
Whatever standards and safeguards were in place, they did not meet the requirement to provide equal protection for the voters.
As such, all of the ballots should be discarded, as there is no other suitable remedy available.

The state of Minnesota has 500,000+ more votes than registered voters in every election! And that's an old number...it's probably worse by now.

I say take the people in charge of each voting district...and for every vote they are over...chop off a finger or a toe (their choice...until they run out of digits).

It really isn’t that big an issue.

For all of the squawking about voter fraud, what often happens is that people vote in the wrong place. What was the polling place 4 years ago changed or a precinct line was re-drawn, etc…

All the more reason to modernize and standardize our voting documents, voting laws, etc…

Every time county clerks try to clean up the rolls, the Left runs to "favorable" judges to stop them. The president's efforts to clean up the appellate and federal judicial system will put a stop to that.

What say you?
Take the offending precinct chairmen and give them the drunken sailor treatment:

The state of Minnesota has 500,000+ more votes than registered voters in every election! And that's an old number...it's probably worse by now.

I say take the people in charge of each voting district...and for every vote they are over...chop off a finger or a toe (their choice...until they run out of digits).
Or replace polling officials and registrars of voters.

And each time, they do an after election audit to find this and find that those 500K over votes were legal votes. It appears there isn't a problem in the voting. It's in the registration itself. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

And each time, they do an after election audit to find this and find that those 500K over votes were legal votes. It appears there isn't a problem in the voting. It's in the registration itself. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Right...and flooding Minnesota with illegals is just a coincidence right?

Right...and flooding Minnesota with illegals is just a coincidence right?

One small problem with your rant. With the post election audit, it's found that almost no illegals actually even try and vote. You see, for one, it's illegal. And for two, they would have to give personal information and it's difficult for them to keep flying under the radar by doing that.

We do NOT have a huge problem of illegal aliens voting in our elections. That's a good way for ICE to find them and pick them up. Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie, right? So far, the biggest frauds in the 2016 and 2018 elections have been done by Republican Party Election Officials. Those were bagged by post election audits. Damned, you criminals just can't seem to catch a break.

Forum List

Back