What To Do In NYC If You Lost Your Pet During Hurricane Sandy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Allison Churchill

beagle-puppy-sitting-on-grass.jpg

Beagle puppy sitting on grass

As the East Coast recovers from Hurricane Sandy, thousands of people are looking for an essential family member: their pets.

Great for those with access to the internet. But also contains important tips @ Lost Pet During Sandy Mayors Alliance New York City - Business Insider

:razz:

by Allison Churchill

As the East Coast recovers from Hurricane Sandy, thousands of people are looking for an essential family member: their pets.

Great for those with access to the internet. But also contains important tips @ Lost Pet During Sandy Mayors Alliance New York City - Business Insider

If they lost their pet then it's obvious they was not being a responsible pet owner. I hope they never get another.

Exactly. :clap2:

by Allison Churchill

If they lost their pet then it's obvious they was not being a responsible pet owner. I hope they never get another.

Um..no.

Say you get overwhemed by a flash flood..you gather your family with your pet in tow. Something startles the pet and it bolts.

That's the kind of stuff that happens alot.

by Allison Churchill

Um..no.

Say you get overwhemed by a flash flood..you gather your family with your pet in tow. Something startles the pet and it bolts.

That's the kind of stuff that happens alot.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back