What to bring with you if traveling in AZ

You people are in hysterics! In the first place this law does NOT go into effect until AUGUST!! And a truck driver is claiming he was jailed for not producing legality??? LOL! LOL! LOL! Your nuts!

I like to be prepared if I am driving thru Arizona...in fact, I need to be there in September for a conference....I suppose it would be prudent to bring my passport with me.

This can be fun. We can now arrest non-arizonians...

You people are in hysterics! In the first place this law does NOT go into effect until AUGUST!! And a truck driver is claiming he was jailed for not producing legality??? LOL! LOL! LOL! Your nuts!

I like to be prepared if I am driving thru Arizona...in fact, I need to be there in September for a conference....I suppose it would be prudent to bring my passport with me.

This can be fun. We can now arrest non-arizonians...

Hey! That does sound like fun. "Welcome to Arizona! Now, assume the position."

I will be traveling to AZ and drop ALL my dollars there - to help 'boycott' that state - LOL! I will ONLY carry with me my driver's license. If they should haul me off to jail because that is not enough to prove legality, they can then talk to my lawyer - LOL! LOL! LOL!

Forum List

Back