What this election comes down to in my opinion

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
Option 1
This election comes down to what type of America you want. Do you want an America where your life is run by the Government? Do you want an America where the Government where they run your life. This Government now runs the Auto industry the Banks and your healthcare. If you take the time and study what is going on in European Government you will see where this Country is heading. Our freedom is being challenged under President Obama. How about if you want to buy a home or build a business and find out the regulations on the banks make it very difficult to get a loan.

Option 2
Do you want an America where freedom is still important to us all? An America where you go to work earns a paycheck and spend your money your way, A Country where you don’t need to put down a ridiculous down payment to get a loan. Do you want an America that is energy independent and gas isn’t five dollars a gallon. An America where you and your doctor make decisions on your heal care. A heal care program that won’t put people out of work because of its way of being run.
I believe in freedom to do with my money how I choose. I’m also a believer of if I want to take a chance with my money I can get a loan and do so. It is also my belief to not have to spend ridiculous money to fuel your car. I’m a strong believer of my health care be between me and my doctor and it not happening to millions out of work to do so. My option is option two Mitt Romney

1. Bigger Government
or
2. Return to Capitalism

I'll take capitalism, not crony capitalism, real capitalism that is consumer driven and Made in the USA.

Option 1
This election comes down to what type of America you want. Do you want an America where your life is run by the Government? Do you want an America where the Government where they run your life. This Government now runs the Auto industry the Banks and your healthcare. If you take the time and study what is going on in European Government you will see where this Country is heading. Our freedom is being challenged under President Obama. How about if you want to buy a home or build a business and find out the regulations on the banks make it very difficult to get a loan.

Option 2
Do you want an America where freedom is still important to us all? An America where you go to work earns a paycheck and spend your money your way, A Country where you don’t need to put down a ridiculous down payment to get a loan. Do you want an America that is energy independent and gas isn’t five dollars a gallon. An America where you and your doctor make decisions on your heal care. A heal care program that won’t put people out of work because of its way of being run.
I believe in freedom to do with my money how I choose. I’m also a believer of if I want to take a chance with my money I can get a loan and do so. It is also my belief to not have to spend ridiculous money to fuel your car. I’m a strong believer of my health care be between me and my doctor and it not happening to millions out of work to do so. My option is option two Mitt Romney

Your second option is incorrect. It should read, "Do you want an America run by corporations for their benefit?"

New Topics

Forum List

Back