What, then, does Judaism teach about Satan?

Not so fast crab man,
my exact words were;
"which they claim"

Who is they? The history channel? Some TV preacher that you can't seem to stop watching?

I'm very sorry. I just thought that the Messiah would be getting his information from a greater source than the boob tube.

So you were just guessing about the power of God being an Egyptian battery?

How does that change anything I said? Any idiot can take a wild guess.

Busted! Checkmate! Case closed!

Now Hobelim INADVERTANTLY brought up why Jesus IS SATAN.
quote"proven beyond any reasonable doubt that (HE) understand neither scripture nor the power of God."

No, I said that YOU understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

If you did, whats up with the history channel guesswork?

The television has turned your mind into mush.

BTW, Why is it that every time I say something true about YOU you insert (HE) meaning Jesus ?

You call Jesus Satan all the time. Are you claiming to be Jesus?

Are you claiming to be Satan?

Last edited:
That being said, you are lying again, off topic and being that crab at the bottom of the bucket...don't walk sideways on your way out the forum door now.

How is questioning your definition of Satan or providing an more rational explanation of the identity of Satan off topic smarty pants?

You compared Jesus to the serpent, satan, You brought up the egyptian serpent swallowed by Moses after I brought up the bronze serpent that Moses made that Jesus compared himself to which you still have avoided discussing.

Now you are hoping I'll just go away because you have been cornered ? LOL...

:funnyface:.

No you never apologise for your errors, RARELY provide scripture sources OR ANY SOURCE, continually accuse me of not answering things I've answered and go over with you=lying, and you are infatuated with me (attached yourself), because you can't refute what's being stated about Jesus (ad hominem responses)=[the fallen star made you wormwood].
You change topics instead of the inevitable admission that; yes Jesus is the created adversary, not just in the story, but in ideology as well.

If you want to "get me" and "stump me" try getting me hooked up to a lie detector test on Oprah and embarrass me in front of a TV audience, or better yet build the Temple and prove yourself right. You are to affraid 'cause you already know the outcome or you are to traped in your crab bucket to want to explore what awaits outside it.

No you never apologise for your errors, RARELY provide scripture sources OR ANY SOURCE, continually accuse me of not answering things I've answered and go over with you=lying, and you are infatuated with me (attached yourself), because you can't refute what's being stated about Jesus (ad hominem responses)=[the fallen star made you wormwood].
You change topics instead of the inevitable admission that; yes Jesus is the created adversary, not just in the story, but in ideology as well.

If you want to "get me" and "stump me" try getting me hooked up to a lie detector test on Oprah and embarrass me in front of a TV audience, or better yet build the Temple and prove yourself right. You are to affraid 'cause you already know the outcome or you are to traped in your crab bucket to want to explore what awaits outside it.

Apologize for disagreeing with you and for providing another way to see the same subjects? I don't think so.

And your entire build the Temple and see what happens is the exact same type of specious lure the talking serpent in the fairy tale used, that ever elusive enemy of man.

The problem with that is that you will all die in the very day a Temple is built, perhaps for another several thousand years.

A Temple, the work of human hands, is not the sanctuary of God. Building one can only result in the defilement of your own people and all of the maledictions promised by Moses for failure to fulfill the laws demands.

See you did it again, no Teshuva.
Nothing you replied made any contextual sense nor was it honest.
What is wrong with you guys, is it because you are 88% darkness that you lie 88% of the time and only tell truths by accident?

Seriously how hard is it to admit you have reading comprehension problems and mistated what I said? Is that so hard for HUMAN PRIDE? Especially when you accused FALSELY my necessity to reveal things as being pride. HYPOCRACY MUCH?
Even Catholics you so love to hate Teshuva every so often in confession and outside confession as well I'm sure.
Just Teshuva once and see how you feel afterwards. Like admit you are affraid of Operah instead of making excuses.
Affraid to call Opera? What are you like 5 years old, get your mom to do it then.

Now back to the topic (notice satanists want to change the subject?)
We dealt with Jesus being the son of perdition (satan) in Ezekiel 28, no refutation to that. We then covered the False prophet being the serpent in Genesis. Many times we discussed the 3 layers of Isaiah 12 whereby Jesus is that Morning Star aka Lucifer explicitely describing his fall.
Now lets discuss Isaiah 53 explicitely describing PAST plurality of people as suffering servants.
Isaiah 53 past plural context being about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men."
Just as I showed where Lilith represented Israel rejected and sent away by Adam(man) for seeking equal rights.
Jesus was popular according to the NT therefore can't be despised without saying the NT lies. Those lies in placement alone make him the satan especially in placing himself over Israel's suffering which was not one day nor one person but ages of suffering and millions of people.
Which brings us to the Holocaust being described in Isaiah 53.
suffering unrecognizable disfiguredment.
Describes both the people and the new borders of Israel being disfigured and broken as a result of that suffering.
Jesus assigned his high priest Peter and Peter's formed church of Satan called the
RCC had many disturbing antisemitic synods and decrees that influenced the Nazis antisemitic rules and acts. And it was where the head Palestinian Cleric (said to be Arafats Uncle) had fled to Berlin to learn said propaganda of hate which influenced the Jihaadist propaganda, mentality of violence and hate=Jesus the false prophet & the RCC IS EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR TODAY'S RADICALISM & GLOBAL DECAY.
Therefore He surely is an abomination to the whole liberate us theme, and adversary-
Satanic in every way. From getting his people scattered, slain, destruction of a temple instead of building one, destruction of a nation instead of HaShev (Return) the nation, to causing worship to himself instead of God and caused breaking of all ten simple main Commands. Making Israel the suffering servants not just throughout time, but even in this age through influencing Jihaadist extremism, predjudices,
global domination, destructive behavior and death worship with notions of reward and eternal life through death and honor killing. Same false promise of the serpent in Genesis that "Caused Man to SURELY DIE."

In conclusion, you can as hominem all you want but surely there is your Satan character and if you don't think so, then you are probably a sadistic scarab
yourself with no compassion or
remorse for the suffering of a people, hence fulfilling Israel as being liken to the Lilith story and Israel the servant in Isaiah thus making Jesus the great lie
-checkmate =means agree or disagree either move the king has been taken out.
This thread is done!

Last edited:
Now lets discuss Isaiah 53 explicitely describing PAST plurality of people as suffering servants.
Isaiah 53 past plural context being about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men."

Israel is described as a faithless servant many times. The 'suffering servant' begins in Isaiah 52:13 where a clear distinction is made between Israel and the "suffering servant' which is a description of one man.

"Just as many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him. and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

See the distinction between Israel, my people, (plural) and the suffering servant, "him"(singular)?

Don't feel bad if you can't see that. Many people will.

In conclusion, you can as hominem all you want but surely there is your Satan character and if you don't think so, then you are probably a sadistic scarab
yourself with no compassion or
remorse for the suffering of a people, hence fulfilling Israel as being liken to the Lilith story and Israel the servant in Isaiah thus making Jesus the great lie
-checkmate =means agree or disagree either move the king has been taken out.
This thread is done!

Since the suffering servant described beginning in Isaiah 52:13 is clearly not Israel, you have proven nothing.

Don't stop now though, the identity of that ever elusive talking serpent is becoming clearer and clearer.

Last edited:
Busted.
It's Plural past tense and you claim to understand plurality, as it's your go to
ad hominem response, always outside context of discussion with no point.
So you can't play dumb.
If it were 1 man and future tense then you'd
show us why which you never do because you make up stuff all the time with no backing or source.
Also you'd have a problem since you have been setting up the premise that the suffering servant is me.
The Son in Isaiah would then be:
Isaiah 7:3 the son Isaiah is refering to is named Shear ‘Yshv’ (proper transliteration (pronounced hashev=return
because Y=H sound) Shear ‘Yshv’ means a remnant shall ‘return’ (HaShev). If they claim This son holds the name of Moshiach and Isaiah 53 is about this single person then to bad that name is HaShev and not Jesus. Once again this is mentioned in
Isaiah 10:21-22 and you yourself have used my name for your compiled christ.
So if you swear Isaiah is about the Moshiach then you have me or Haifa's Chief Rabbi She'ar-Yashuv Cohen in those verses, but nowhere do you find Jesus.
You have been setting up the premise that the suffering servant is me in other ways as well.
Reason: you've proven that "anyone" who would dare try and be liberator for their people and reinstate the Kohanim in the central source Mikdash and be head of those hosts (as merely a simple head priest like the Pope is head priest for his religion), would be deemed crazy.
Thus suffering as a servant to HaShev (return and restore) the Temple (Mikdash) priesthood is inevitable. Suffering are the people for the truth suffering are her servants over the truth. You yourself PROVED this by responses it being UNPOPULAR TRUTH that makes Christians go full throttle evil.
If a Catholic saus they want tove pope there's little issue, but you proved that being head priest in Judaism has
"no equality" and no respect and that's because you Satanists made the role fantasy through the image of the beast on the cross (mark of death).
Ironically scoffing at your own image you created without realizing even you donct believe your own created image you made out of the role.
Pastor Jakes said it best recently.
You hate the role and position I will have, but have never sropped to recognize and appreciate my mission, which you somewhat share.
You are willing to thwart that same shared mission out of hatred for my position (role), somewhat like how I pointed out Palestinians were doing, choosing hate and destructive behavior over their objectives.
THAT BEING SAID, have you been given any signs lately?

If Sheldon Cooper can apologize, then just like a
M. Night Shyamalan movie wonders can happen and so can you. ;-)

Last edited:
Always wondered were Christians got the physical satan stuff and his hell, never came from Judaism

If God is all there can not be anything out side off a God

The Hebrew word "Satan" means "Hinderer." To hinder someone means to hold him back, to try to prevent him from doing something. G-d created the Hinderer to give us work to do in this world (see my article Why did G-d Create the World?). Satan is here to make things difficult for us, so we can overcome our evil temptations, and PASS the test. That is the purpose of Satan. Satan is an angel whose purpose has been determined by G-d.

Temptation is there to try and deter us. It gives us the ability to do the wrong thing. More importantly, it gives us the ability to look at evil and refuse to do it. By presenting us with the opportunity to do evil, it gives us the ability to choose between good and evil.

Satan is not, as the Christians think, a rebellious angel. How impossible! The angels are spiritual and holy, without any physical or unholy presence, and the presence of Hashem's holiness permeates them entirely. Angels, unlike humans, are therefore constantly and fully aware of Hashem's Presence everywhere. Could you stay dry in the ocean? An angel could not stop being holy, and can do no wrong. There is holiness everywhere in Creation, everywhere in the universe, and angels are made of the same thing. An angel could not stop serving G-d even if he tried.

Furthermore, humans have Satan to tempt us. Angels have no Satan to tempt them. Who would be Satan's Satan? An ultra-Satan?

The truth is that Satan has a job to do, just like every other angel. And angels have no free will. They do as Hashem commands them.

A man once came to a great Rabbi, very troubled. He said to the Rabbi, "Please pray to Hashem to take away my Evil Inclination. I do so many sins, and I want to stop sinning!"

The Rabbi answered, "Then what would be your purpose in this world, if you had no Evil Inclination? Your purpose in life is to overcome your personal Evil Inclination. That is what you were created for! Hashem has enough angels in heaven. He doesn't need one more. He created you human, so that you could improve yourself."

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?
Yep, dawn of the brain dead. Genesis, Ezekiel, Job, Isaiah all show the OP is idiotic.

Love it when the moron haters start spewing their "knowledge" of the Bible.

"kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Once again if the elect are the deceived which you admitted occured with the Created pagan Jesus image then they'd be disturbed by what "I" and "we" reveal like Ezekiel 28 says his(lucifer's) image is made perfect until we see the iniquities in him.
The one who best knows these truths-
Dan 10:21 reveals to the elect the iniquities in the fallen false prophet and of course they are beside themselves.
And who lifts this veil but Moshiach [the arch (top) messenger(angel) reflection] of creation's Essence-Isaiah 25:7

Also you'd have a problem since you have been setting up the premise that the suffering servant is me.

and you yourself have used my name for your compiled christ.

You have been setting up the premise that the suffering servant is me in other ways as well.

You hate the role and position I will have, but have never sropped to recognize and appreciate my mission,

You are willing to thwart that same shared mission out of hatred for my position (role),

LOL... What? Are YOU 5 years old? Me! me! me! me! me!......, waa waaa waaaa!

THAT BEING SAID, have you been given any signs lately?

Yes, something about thousands of people being slain with the jawbone of an ass.

1) that was not a Teshuva.
2)that was not a refutation, it was an
ad hominem response, because you can't contradict yourself.
3)you slaped yourself and killed Jesus again calling him a child because it's all about him not the Torah or God or humanity.
These posts YOU made it about me and all about yourself trying to save face instead of the topic about Satan. Is it because you think you are Satan, because you keep eluding to that many times.
Hobe, do you think you are Satan thus think you are Jesus?
What does the Hebrew Bible teach regarding you oh dark one. Please tell since that is the actual subject you haven't kept context to.

Forum List

Back