what theists think of atheists

You are a Nazi - a terrorist - and you know this. You and I know that you will murder all Jews, Christians and Muslism, you will murder all Asians , Africans and people from "races", who are not this what you like them to be, while you don't know what you like. You will destroy everything what and murder everyone who you do not understand - and you understand not a lot, specially youn do not unserstans who yoú are on your own and what giod thought when he made you and you have really to be, One day you will take a look in the mirror of your never ending Halloween - and what you will see will kill you on your own. Then the earth will sigh and be happy, because your nightmare will be over.

What house of horrors has made you this suspicious?
Oh nothing, you political correct just need justifications...

You know you are an empty hateful noisy windbag without substance. Substance you are only able to win by serving life - and not by denying life.

Serving life means for this guy that Germans have to give their country to murders, rapists and pirates and then have to die.

Exactly: You are an empty noisy windbag. Specially because you are not a German on your own and you have absolutely not any idea about the real life in Germany.

zaangalewa lives in his bigwig quarter together with his political correct Überbürger neighborhood, the only foreigner is the Turk who runs a greengrocery.

You speak as a third person with me? This shows clear how demagogy became your second demonic nature. You educate yourselve to be an extremist and evilwilling idiot. And you are for sure not a German - nor do you live in Germany.

Last edited:
What house of horrors has made you this suspicious?
Oh nothing, you political correct just need justifications...

You know you are an empty hateful noisy windbag without substance. Substance you are only able to win by serving life - and not by denying life.

Serving life means for this guy that Germans have to give their country to murders, rapists and pirates and then have to die.

Exactly: You are an empty noisy windbag. Specially because you are not a German on your own and you have absolutely not any idea about the real life in Germany.

zaangalewa lives in his bigwig quarter together with his political correct Überbürger neighborhood, the only foreigner is the Turk who runs a greengrocery.

You speak as a third person with me? This shows clear how demagogy became your second demonic nature. You educate yourselve to be an extremist and evilwilling idiot. And you are for sure not a German - nor do you live in Germany.

Yeah, evident!

Yeah, evident!

I will not tell you why I know this - but everyone could know. Why is Nazi-Germany so fascinating for you? It was one of the worst times of Germany - and we have a very long history.

Last edited:

Yeah, evident!

I will not tell you why I know this - but everyone could know. Why is Nazi-Germany so fascinating for you? It was one of the worst times of Germany - and we have a very long history.

I prefer open air housing and firestorms.

Yeah, evident!

You prefer to be a drunken idiot - that's all. Stop using drugs, go to a doctor, make a psychotherapy and save your own ass from your own hate. Find a good life - starting from now forever. Halloween is a good point of return. Use your chance now.

Last edited:

Yeah, evident!

You prefer to be a drunken idiot - that's all. Stop using drugs, go to a doctor, make a psychotherapy and save your own ass from your own hate. Find a good life - starting from now forever. Halloween is a good point of return. Use your chance now.

How to achieve clear status?

Yeah, evident!

Nazi Crisis in Dresden

City declares the state of nazi emergency.

Dresden ruft den „Nazi-Notstand“ aus! Im Stadtrat beschlossen

Yeah, evident!

....you don't know??? !!!! ?? nazi-Germany initiated/created/caused the GREATEST human event in history
....it caused the greatest death, destruction and re-construction ..we still feel the affects today

Yeah, evident!

....you don't know??? !!!! ?? nazi-Germany initiated/created/caused the GREATEST human event in history
....it caused the greatest death, destruction and re-construction ..we still feel the affects today

The Nazis were idiots, who propagated a lot of nonsense. For example: The sun is a an iceberg! No joke! In theory everyone had to believe such a nonsense. Even Nazis on their own were not able to believe a lot of their own totalitarian nonsense.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back