What the Winner needs to remember.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Who ever wins this Election, I hope they Remember that no matter what happens, roughly half the American people will not have supported or voted for them. Obama clearly thought the people that didn't vote for him didn't matter, and it cost him dearly in 2010.

So who ever wins this time, better keep in mind that fact, and try and reach out to the other side.

Who ever wins this Election, I hope they Remember that no matter what happens, roughly half the American people will not have supported or voted for them. Obama clearly thought the people that didn't vote for him didn't matter, and it cost him dearly in 2010.

So who ever wins this time, better keep in mind that fact, and try and reach out to the other side.

I haven't in my lifetime (I'm 67) seen the blatant obstruction given a president by the other party. This is not the Republicans of an earlier time. There's always been rivalry of course, but what I've seen is close to treason. I'm not talking about the voters, but the politicians. The McConnels, Ryans, Cantors etc. If we voters say we hate the candidate, f him and all that, it doesn't matter. But with the people in power to obstruct like they've acted since Obama got elected? How could you support people like this?

I haven't in my lifetime (I'm 67) seen the blatant obstruction given a president by the other party. This is not the Republicans of an earlier time. There's always been rivalry of course, but what I've seen is close to treason. I'm not talking about the voters, but the politicians. The McConnels, Ryans, Cantors etc. If we voters say we hate the candidate, f him and all that, it doesn't matter. But with the people in power to obstruct like they've acted since Obama got elected? How could you support people like this?

They were listening to their constituents...and if they hadn't, then to the left's jubilation, 2010 would have never happened. So now would the left sit back and expect their elected dems to go along to get along with Romney, even if it goes against what they support?? Anyway, we shall see, but at least Romney has a record of reaching compromise with the other side.

Forum List

Back