What the voting laws should be.

Registration and voting should require identification, and vote fraud should be punished with death.

Hmmm....Does this mean all the "dead people" caught voting in elections
were punished in advance? JK
I agree there should be registration, not only for voting, but to charge
taxpayers for the programs and policies of the Party they vote for.

Last edited:
You know, against gay marriage, against legalized drugs, against intrusive nanny state laws, pro small gov't budgets. That sort of thing. The kind of stuff only knuckle dragging neanderthals believe any more. And the Founding Fathers of course.

All drugs were legal at the time of the founding fathers, and for most of this country's history.

Please be less fucking stupid.

Try really, really hard.

It's even been rumored that some of the Founding Fathers like George Washington and Ben Franklin smoked cannabis.

Ain't a rumor...Washington grew hundreds of acres of it!

What part of "vote fraud should be punished with death" are you incapable of understanding? I'm not sure I can make it any simpler.

Are you really willing to be put to death if some person or institution deemed that you committed voter fraud (whether you did or not)?

I would be willing to give up my citizenship and work for restitution if I committed a crime and needed to pay back victims or society over a certain length of time (in order to be fair to citizens who DIDN'T commit crimes); but I would only be willing to put my life on the line if I had a **direct say** in what the terms are, and NOT put decisions over my life in the hands of any other person or institution "outside" my control. That is asking for trouble.

Are you sure you would be willing to be under such an irreversible penalty?

How would you guarantee you could defend your innocence in case of false
or "trumped up" charges? If your point is that people are ripping off the system,
don't you think the same corruption could happen with claims of committing fraud?

That doesn't solve the problem but just adds a whole other level where fraud could be committed to kill or threaten people unjustly, as you are contesting with voter fraud!

Are you literate in the English language? Are you capable of basic reading comprehension? Do you have at least a rudimentary grasp of how the US criminal justice system operates? Are you at least sort of sober?

If the answer to any of these questions is "no", then never mind, your post makes perfect sense. If the answer to all is "yes", then you truly are dumb as a rock.

Usually it's pretty hard to find evidence of voter fraud, but the number of people voter who are affected by voter ID laws is hard to find, too. Just get an absentee ballot.

Forum List

Back