What The Troops Think

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Seventy two percent of U.S. troops in Iraq believe the United States should pull out within one year, a column by Nicholas Kristof in Tuesday's New York Times reveals. The poll was conducted by Zogby International and is the first poll to examine the attitudes of those currently serving in the wartorn nation.

But what would they know, they are only there.

After listening to Petraeus and Crocker, I really feel confident that we can't feel confident about anything.

http://rawstory.com/news/2006/Poll_72_percent_of_troops_want_0228.html

Wait? Why is it when we provide a poll that says the opposite the response from people like Rayboy is that the troops have no say and do not set policy? That the Government runs the show?

Well, if you read the whole thing you will find that the poll included 944 people, most of whom were reservists and National Guard.

Hmm...a poll from 2006. Got anything more recent or is someomne just trying to stir the pot? Also, I did not see the questions asked in the poll; that would be interesting too.

For those who do not know my posting philosophy, I think polls are as useless as airbrakes installed on a turtle.

Wait? Why is it when we provide a poll that says the opposite the response from people like Rayboy is that the troops have no say and do not set policy? That the Government runs the show?

You just make up shit. Where did I ever say that?

Go back on your meds.

Deflect, my ass. You're the expert there.

I only disagreed with you. Your biass is shown by saying all liberals need meds.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back