What the Tparty should do?

We should stop believing that the only path to political power is through the GOP. We should use both political parties and not just one. We should occupy both parties and change both parties from within that way we will get the result we want no matter which party wins.

Better yet....start a third party and run your own candidates

You first.

The Dems that feel they want to tell us what to do can start their own communist party and leave the rest of you folks alone with what's left.

I figure we need a real Democratic Party instead of what we've got today.

I used to believe in the Democrat Party. Now the name doesn't fit.

The Tea Party should stick to its principles and run a third party candidate in every race where neither the Dem or the Repub meets those principles.

I agree! I believe the newly formed Tea Bagger "federation" is already looking at doing just this. Michael Steele will LONG be remembered for partnering with this group of fine upstanding patriots.....:lol:

We should stop believing that the only path to political power is through the GOP. We should use both political parties and not just one. We should occupy both parties and change both parties from within that way we will get the result we want no matter which party wins.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Like the masters of the RNC or DNC are going to allow that to happen?

Goodness gracious, lad, WAKE UP!

...as one wag put it, 'i hear a lot of stoooooooooopid fuck republicrats yearning for a 'third party'...heck, i just want a second one..

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

I agree with mud.

The dems should be honest and just call their party the communist party.

...squirm as you might, you stoooopid republican cheerleaders, your stinking conservative republicans hand us virtually the same tax bill as the stinking liberal democrats..

(tell us again about how reagan shrank government, you stoooooooooopid glenn beck, limbaugh, peckerheads) ;)

Let's just march on Washington, kick the rats out and start again with the constitution. You know it's coming sooner or later, so why wait?

I think with a little organization, we could just go to Washington by the millions. Walk into whatever government building we want and keep out the politicans. Let them know in advance. My guess is the place would be empty when we got there. Do over time.

Forum List

Back