What the tparty should attempt to do.

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Some tea party groups should infiltrate the democratic party. I know this is going to happen soon enough because I can't imagine the republican party ignoring us this long without some groups attempting to move into the democratic party. In fact, I think it would be a good move becuase it would force a vote between conservative and conservative at every election instead of progressive and progrissive.

some tea party groups should infiltrate the democratic party. I know this is going to happen soon enough because i can't imagine the republican party ignoring us this long without some groups attempting to move into the democratic party. In fact, i think it would be a good move becuase it would force a vote between conservative and conservative at every election instead of progressive and progrissive.

$1871lol_wut.jpg

Some tea party groups should infiltrate the democratic party. I know this is going to happen soon enough because I can't imagine the republican party ignoring us this long without some groups attempting to move into the democratic party. In fact, I think it would be a good move becuase it would force a vote between conservative and conservative at every election instead of progressive and progrissive.

LOL. We have our own loons, we don't need yours.:razz:

• Banned

LOL. We have our own loons, we don't need yours.:razz:

You should not treat 99% of your party's membership that way.

Forum List

Back