What the Tea Party really did and what it is going to do.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Tea party caused the GOP to lose the Senate, and their insistence on going ultra-right will cause the GOP the WH in 2012. The will be a royal pain in the side for the GOP until then. It will be very funny...:lol:

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!

The Tea party caused the GOP to lose the Senate, and their insistence on going ultra-right will cause the GOP the WH in 2012. The will be a royal pain in the side for the GOP until then. It will be very funny...:lol:

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!

What nonsense Jim,

The R's never had the senate, and with the institutional backing of Harry Reid there was very little chance of winning that seat, least of all with a candidate like McCain, the consummate moderat, and reacher across aisles would've endorsed.

Fiorina doesn't count.
If Murkowski had any honor that would be a win

The Rs failed to win the senate was a win for them during the coming two years, because it will remove blame for their inability to do completely what they campaigned on because a win in the senate would've never given them control of the senate.

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!
Liberals always show us who they fear most. :lol:

Oh I remember the cemment from Joe Scarborough well after O'Donnell, the loon, won the GOP nomination. 'Well, I don't guess a party has to regain control of Congress, if they don't want to.'

As the economy improves over the coming months, the Tea Baggers will become less and less an influence. But Palin is an egomaniac who will run in 2012 for Pres, even if the GOP asks her not to. It will be a fun trip!

Oh I remember the cemment from Joe Scarborough well after O'Donnell, the loon, won the GOP nomination. 'Well, I don't guess a party has to regain control of Congress, if they don't want to.'

As the economy improves over the coming months, the Tea Baggers will become less and less an influence. But Palin is an egomaniac who will run in 2012 for Pres, even if the GOP asks her not to. It will be a fun trip!
Having a bare majority in the senate would be a liability. We now have a foil,(two of them the senate and the president) and we will have greater opportunities for educating the public. And we will have subpoena power in the house to use as a tool to educate; not to bring charges against anyone but to haul these people in who will otherwise administer Obamacare and have them explain themselves, what their roles will be and how it is they think it will work. This amounts to education. There can't be real leadership without education.

And Jim; thanks for starting this thread, it is helpful!

Forum List

Back