What the Tea Party Movement is Really About

What is the Tea Bastard movement really about? I'll tell what they're about, they're a racist anti-black president movement that hides behind protests against higher taxes.

I thought I'd give you one more try.. yawn .. It's like deja vu... all over again..

Obama will be out out of office in 2014... I check back then...

But... To group a movement of American citizens into your myopic nut shell is only a refection of limited and somewhat bigoted knowledge. Clean up your act it's simply drool and foaming lips..

Fail-go's lips are so firmly attached to Obama's ass that it's hard for him to speak coherently.

I don't kiss anybody's ass, I'm objective, even more so that you, I look at actions.

"Here’s what the TP itself really fears, in an inchoate way that for most of its members doesn’t rise to the level of clear understanding, but is still intuitively very powerful: the US is embracing central planning as a governing theory, as fast as our legislative processes will allow." from OP

Notice the author assumes he knows what the TP fears, (even they don't know??? he sure do sound like Marxist to me lol) and because he gives it a name associated in the world of propaganda with communism it sure is bad. LOL Really! Planning is essential in life, it is something each of us do. Although the housing meltdown showed many do it poorly. Remember the criticisms of Bush concerning the lack of planning, Katrina was the worst example, but let's forget Bush, he was simply a failure in all areas of governance.

So you want to know why the TP, see my 'Would the Tea Party Exist....'

The teaparty movement taps into and redirects American discontent.

It is a manifestation of the system of disinformation designed to keep Americans at each others throats.

It is the CODE PINK of the Republican party.

The teaparty movement taps into and redirects American discontent.

It is a manifestation of the system of disinformation designed to keep Americans at each others throats.

It is the CODE PINK of the Republican party.

I think that the TEA party covers a multitude of political positions that are all tangent to a feeling that there is something deeply wrong with a system that uses so much money to do so little right.

I felt that Bush was good hearted, but wrong minded. He was awfully simplistic and was a huge overspender. The Big 0, on the other hand, makes Bush look like a fiscal Conservative. That by itself is a good trick.

The Big 0 is an elitist who believes in his heart that he is smarter than everyone else. Evidence to the contrary, this is the central tenant of his belief system. Whether in the Congress or in the White House, there is too much power in Washington. The Congress is inept and corrupt and the the Executive Branch is inept and corrupt.

It could be systemic or it could be the people who are running things, but this is a mess and it's time to stop the lunacy.

Nobody knows how the thing works anymore and the only driving force is the need to get more money to campaign and then to win the election and then to campaign again. The spending needs to be brought closer to the point where the taxes are collected which means decentalizing power and effectively castrating the Feds.

The Founders knew that the States should have the power and the Feds should exist to protect the States and regulate their relations. We have wandered far from this ideal and we are about to pay the price.

If Greece goes down, the world might follow. If the USA goes down, the world won't follow, it will sink at the same moment. The Federal Government exists in large part to defend the borders and they refuse to do so. To uphold the Constitution and they refuse to do. To maintain order and promote justice for its citizens and they refuse to do so.

The Feds refuse to do their job and instead overspend and underwork.

To my way of thinking, the TEA Party is a group of people who are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. If I were an incumbant, I'd be thinking about what I had planned to do after public life because that time is fast approaching.

The Feds refuse to do their job and instead overspend and underwork.

To my way of thinking, the TEA Party is a group of people who are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. If I were an incumbant, I'd be thinking about what I had planned to do after public life because that time is fast approaching.

Excellent post - well done!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back