What the right has been up to past 4 yrs...

The R Party has been so damned busy in the last 3.5 years changing voting systems so that, in metro areas where the Prez is likely to do well, the state's electoral votes are broken up, with the # 2 candidate getting electoral votes for the white, American-Taliban voters in the farm country. Of course, in states where they expect A Republican will do well, they've made certain that ALL of the state's electoral votes go ONLY to the guy with the most votes.

While Dems have been busy ripping up Obama for having Wall Streeters among his advisors, or for not moving fast enough on DADT, or for not getting out of Afghanistan as they wrongly believed he promised to do, the Republicans have been extremely busy looking at November, 2012, and pulling every lever and flipping every switch to cut the number of Dems voting, and to neuter the value of votes they do cast where ever possible.

I have taken this from a friends blog, and posted here...to my progressive friends reading this, we truly may have an election in November that may result in very serious problems for this nation.

If the right is successful in stealing a 3rd election in 12 years, it will lead to big problems for this country, as it should.

I plan on not being home, around rightwing family, on election day, because a 3rd stolen election will NOT be tolerated.

And remember, if they stop americans from voting for Obama they also stop us from voting for the other Dems on the ticket.

Conz, you dont need to read this, your brains are so full of lies and propaganda, you wont understand it, just go read something else, watch fox or something, this is way beyond your maturity level...
dudramaqueencopy0se.jpg

So if keeping people from voting illegally to you equates to keeping dems from voting then I assume that you believe that illegal voters vote for dems. By that logic isn't it the dems stealing elections? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Avarice, Bigotry and Callousness, IMO.

Those are three reasons why conservatives do. Of course the lesser conservatives, the hoi polloi who post on this message board do so for a fourth reason: ignorance - some are so congenitally, others willfully.

So if keeping people from voting illegally to you equates to keeping dems from voting then I assume that you believe that illegal voters vote for dems. By that logic isn't it the dems stealing elections? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wow, that's some twisted reasoning Leweman.

That appears to be going around, to put it mildly; THE RIGHT, THE WOMEN, THE_______; individuals still exist, however.

The R Party has been so damned busy in the last 3.5 years changing voting systems so that, in metro areas where the Prez is likely to do well, the state's electoral votes are broken up, with the # 2 candidate getting electoral votes for the white, American-Taliban voters in the farm country. Of course, in states where they expect A Republican will do well, they've made certain that ALL of the state's electoral votes go ONLY to the guy with the most votes.

While Dems have been busy ripping up Obama for having Wall Streeters among his advisors, or for not moving fast enough on DADT, or for not getting out of Afghanistan as they wrongly believed he promised to do, the Republicans have been extremely busy looking at November, 2012, and pulling every lever and flipping every switch to cut the number of Dems voting, and to neuter the value of votes they do cast where ever possible.

I have taken this from a friends blog, and posted here...to my progressive friends reading this, we truly may have an election in November that may result in very serious problems for this nation.

If the right is successful in stealing a 3rd election in 12 years, it will lead to big problems for this country, as it should.

I plan on not being home, around rightwing family, on election day, because a 3rd stolen election will NOT be tolerated.

And remember, if they stop americans from voting for Obama they also stop us from voting for the other Dems on the ticket.

Conz, you dont need to read this, your brains are so full of lies and propaganda, you wont understand it, just go read something else, watch fox or something, this is way beyond your maturity level...

stash-147-4f959cad03735.jpeg

Well, your friend is an idiot too.
How about that.

Birds of a feather, and all.....
:lol:

You look good in Red
:cuckoo:

Why do I get the sense that the dipshit OP just went to beat off and grab a burger and he'll be right back all energized?

It sucks when people just troll threads without a desire to debate, doesn't it HATEr?

That being said, 151 posts/day represents a whole lotta trolling.

Somebody take the Rustoleum cans away from this guy!

Why do I get the sense that the dipshit OP just went to beat off and grab a burger and he'll be right back all energized?

:lol:

There he sits in Mom's basement, dry cleaning bag wrapped around his head, sack of Arby's on the table... all the while having a little stab at the auto erotica... then back afterwards to tell us how Romney pulls flying monkeys from his ass.

Forum List

Back