What the right has been up to past 4 yrs...

ConzHateUSA

Rookie
Jul 10, 2012
The R Party has been so damned busy in the last 3.5 years changing voting systems so that, in metro areas where the Prez is likely to do well, the state's electoral votes are broken up, with the # 2 candidate getting electoral votes for the white, American-Taliban voters in the farm country. Of course, in states where they expect A Republican will do well, they've made certain that ALL of the state's electoral votes go ONLY to the guy with the most votes.

While Dems have been busy ripping up Obama for having Wall Streeters among his advisors, or for not moving fast enough on DADT, or for not getting out of Afghanistan as they wrongly believed he promised to do, the Republicans have been extremely busy looking at November, 2012, and pulling every lever and flipping every switch to cut the number of Dems voting, and to neuter the value of votes they do cast where ever possible.

I have taken this from a friends blog, and posted here...to my progressive friends reading this, we truly may have an election in November that may result in very serious problems for this nation.

If the right is successful in stealing a 3rd election in 12 years, it will lead to big problems for this country, as it should.

I plan on not being home, around rightwing family, on election day, because a 3rd stolen election will NOT be tolerated.

And remember, if they stop americans from voting for Obama they also stop us from voting for the other Dems on the ticket.

Conz, you dont need to read this, your brains are so full of lies and propaganda, you wont understand it, just go read something else, watch fox or something, this is way beyond your maturity level...

• Banned
Stolen elections. Illegal wars.

Yawn.

Predictable, the two things that outrage true patriots the most, dont even register with you dolts...

it is why I told you not to read it, you are not mature or intelligent enough to get it

were your brain not full of garbage, maybe you could

google curveball the next time you try and tell anyone the iraq war was necessary

ahh, and when all else fails, when truth is being spoken, spam...spam away, traitor

Did white people vote for McCain because he was white or because Obama was black?

Why do conservatives want children to die in the streets outside of hospitals rather than provide them healthcare?

Why is Romney such a flip flopper that hides his money out of the country?

Man, i did hit a nerve, stealing elections is something to be ashamed of, i get it

What is up with conservatives and them hating the poor?

Oops, already asked that one.

What is up with conservatives and them hating the environment?

Why do the Republicans hate the poor?

mostly out of fear of being poor, but I know poor republiklans who hate the other poor people

you are an interesting bunch, but i am tired of you and wish evolution would hurry up and do its job :eusa_clap:

idiot has never heard of "doth protest too much" - making an ass of yourself in the process

When did this fucknut sign up?

Stealing a third election... Too funny...

stings, doesnt it...the way to know someone has a guilty conscience is mention something and watch them come running and whining

sorry, but even with all the efforts you traitorous bastards are trotting out for this election, for instance a hunting license being OK id but not a college id, with all the illegal and unconstitutional laws your rightwing terrorist friends are working on

YOU
WILL
STILL
LOSE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

When did this fucknut sign up?

Stealing a third election... Too funny...

stings, doesnt it...the way to know someone has a guilty conscience is mention something and watch them come running and whining

sorry, but even with all the efforts you traitorous bastards are trotting out for this election, for instance a hunting license being OK id but not a college id, with all the illegal and unconstitutional laws your rightwing terrorist friends are working on

YOU
WILL
STILL
LOSE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

News Flash, Sparky...

Now, don't tell anybody but...

I'm not a rightwinger....

Shush... I know...

But hey... Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Forum List

Back