What The Right Doesn't Want You To Know

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The Republicans will be satisfied when the people who used to be the middle class are earning the same as a day laborer in Maylasia. That way the greedy pricks at the top will be able to enjoy a larger bottom line profit. That's what has changed anyway.

In the late 40's and early 50's a corporate executive earned 12-15 times what a carpenter or plumber made. By the 1970's that multiplier had increased to 50 times as much. In 2010the average CEO made 550 times what an ordinary working American earned. Does anybody doubt that they'll never be satisfied

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

The Republicans will be satisfied when the people who used to be the middle class are earning the same as a day laborer in Maylasia. That way the greedy pricks at the top will be able to enjoy a larger bottom line profit. That's what has changed anyway.

In the late 40's and early 50's a corporate executive earned 12-15 times what a carpenter or plumber made. By the 1970's that multiplier had increased to 50 times as much. In 2010the average CEO made 550 times what an ordinary working American earned. Does anybody doubt that they'll never be satisfied

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Chiming in with the lies.

Typical for low life.

there is no doubt that the republican party seems to have partnered with the most wealthy in this country (if in no other reason than to fight for lower taxes for this group). you guys can argue if it's correct or not. but what i think is funny is that the poorest republicans are fighting for the richest americans just in case they ever get rich (and some say because keeping capital gains taxes lower than taxes that clock punchers pay keeps investments in america).

but i do appreciate that my capital gains tax is lower than all the lower income republicans who are fighting for the rich. i have to smile every time i do my return.

You're really naive if you think this is a left/right argument. the is what happens when you abandon free market capitalism and take on corporatism. There in't anyone on either side that argues that the wealth gap is widening. The two sides claim their "fix" is the one that will save the day. but the FACT is it IS the government in bed big time with business that has caused this to happen. Like it or not. Your favorite team is guilty too.

You're really naive if you think this is a left/right argument. the is what happens when you abandon free market capitalism and take on corporatism. There in't anyone on either side that argues thatt eh wealth gap is widening. The two sides claim their "fix" is the one that will save the day. but the FACT is it IS the government in bed big time with business that has caused this to happen. Like it or not. Your favorite team is guilty too.

that's a pretty good post. although you do have to consider the tax rate that each side wants to implement on the top 1%.

You're really naive if you think this is a left/right argument. the is what happens when you abandon free market capitalism and take on corporatism. There in't anyone on either side that argues thatt eh wealth gap is widening. The two sides claim their "fix" is the one that will save the day. but the FACT is it IS the government in bed big time with business that has caused this to happen. Like it or not. Your favorite team is guilty too.

that's a pretty good post. although you do have to consider the tax rate that each side wants to implement on the top 1%.

It's a moot point. Giving them more money will only mean they will spend more money. I have not seen any indication that deficit spending is going to end by either party any time soon. SO,, go ahead, tax more capital out of the private sector adn piss it away in public programs that fail. it changes nothing, except means less capital in the private sector. BTW, the public sector RELIES on the private sector for funding. Once the govt. completely destroys the private enterprise, they will simply start eating us (or maybe gasing us) to fund their efforts. this is history in repetition.

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

More conservative ideologies were in control of the house and senate in the 1940's and 50's
Liberal ideology started taking over Dem' in the 1960's and 70's. it has continued until only liberal ideology rules the Democratic party today.
It's the Dem's handouts and ever growing Government that have ruined this country.
Look what happens when conservative polices are implemented. Look at Puerto Rico and how fast things were turned around.

Last edited:
I only see a few true conservatives in our congress. I see one in the GOP primary right now and his own party hates him. The lapdogs of the establishment hate him. This is what subversion looks like in action. I hope people wake up, but that farm in Argentina looks more appealing all the time.

Ya know, Cammmpbell, in stead of crying about the rich getting richer, maybe you should examine why you have failed.
Rich people have done noting to keep you down. If anything they'd love for you to be rich too so you could afford their products.
If children learned marketable skills in stead of why Heather has 2 mommies, multiculturalism and afro-centric history they might command a larger salary.
The pity is that our education system, since the inception of the Education Department in 1980 has been more concerned with indoctrination than mathematics.

Ya know, Cammmpbell, in stead of crying about the rich getting richer, maybe you should examine why you have failed.
Rich people have done noting to keep you down. If anything they'd love for you to be rich too so you could afford their products.
If children learned marketable skills in stead of why Heather has 2 mommies, multiculturalism and afro-centric history they might command a larger salary.
The pity is that our education system, since the inception of the Education Department in 1980 has been more concerned with indoctrination than mathematics.

Rich people have done NOTHING to keep us down?

Funny, CEO pay has gone up 232 times since the 70's and worker pay has been stagnant. So them keeping more money when productivity went up 100% during that time frame isn't keeping workers down?
And I guess it was POOR PEOPLE who sent jobs to India and China to maximize their profits?

If you're not going to be honest about the motives and actions of rich people, then you'll never get anywhere.

The world is upside down to liberals. They are so filled with hatred that there is no room for common sense. First of all anyone in the greatest Country in the world can become an "executive" and earn a lot of money if they work hard enough. The second thing is that an "executive"'s salary doesn't diminish the salary of a guy who works for him. In fact the opposite might be the case. Corporations and banks ain't your enemy. People in government who confiscate your hard earned money and squander it or steal it are the people you should look at.

I only see a few true conservatives in our congress. I see one in the GOP primary right now and his own party hates him. The lapdogs of the establishment hate him. This is what subversion looks like in action. I hope people wake up, but that farm in Argentina looks more appealing all the time.

*yawn*

The only one who garners an emotional response even akin to "hate," would be Ron Paul.

And he is not a conservative.

He is a libertarian -- of some weird ass variety. And libertarian and conservative are NOT exactly synonyms.

So take another "step back" and try to gain a hint of perspective for the first time in your life.

Funny, CEO pay has gone up 232 times since the 70's and worker pay has been stagnant. So them keeping more money when productivity went up 100% during that time frame isn't keeping workers down?
And I guess it was POOR PEOPLE who sent jobs to India and China to maximize their profits?

If you're not going to be honest about the motives and actions of rich people, then you'll never get anywhere.

You're being kept down?

The MAN is oppwessing you?

:lmao:

You are pathetic.

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

That sure is a purdy chart!!!!!!!

You're being kept down?

The MAN is oppwessing you?

:lmao:

You are pathetic.

Of course... it's always somebody elses fault.

Yes it was indirectly, poor people that sent jobs to India and China. When bolting a fender on a chevy costs $75/hour here and $25 elsewhere, management is going to use cheaper labor.
Labor unions have negotiated their members right out of work

Forum List

Back