What the Republicans will run on in the upcoming election

1. Obama's daughter talks to him as he shaves.

2. Black people control Obama and that is why he didn't go to Arlington.

3. Only those buried in Arlington are worthy of respect.

4. Government should regulate the oil industry more closely.

5. When Obama does go to Arlington it is only for a photo-op.

Please feel free to add to the list.

Thanks to the fact that so many conservatives are completely braindead repubs will be able to run, probably successfully, on fear, misplaced blame, irrational hatreds and lies. that formula works with scumbag conservatives very very well.

Do you really think that "Cap+Trade" <utility rates need to skyrocket>, proposed UHC, proposed amnesty, the exploding deficit, non-action on SS & Medicare, the handling of the Gulf spill, DADT, cash for foreign car-makers, the amateurish handling of most things really can be blamed on conservatives. Tell me that you think things are better now than 4-years ago.

That said, I like that he went after numbered Swiss bank accounts <no results??>, he's trying to regulate Wall Street better, he raised MPG requirements, did the dems repeal tax breaks for moving jobs overseas? Is the US creating jobs with 13m Mexicans killing wages? Then Obama's ICE Man won't deport any illegals picked-up in AZ????

Look at reality before you whine about conservatives.

Cap and trade. Hmmm...... How much is the Gulf worth? Perhaps I should have said, how much was the Gulf worth? How about the Florida Keys? The Atlantic Seaboard?

The CO2 that we are putting into the air through the burning of coal is changing the very chemistry of the ocean, the acidification of the water negatively affecting the single celled plants and animals that are at the base of the ocean food chain. How much is that worth, again, perhaps that would be better put in past tense.

How about the agriculture? How much is it worth to have a climate that does not destroy the agriculture that we depend on to feed 7 billion people?

Whine about Conservatives? Hell no. I am stating right up front that they are fucking dumb asses that will trade the future of their descendents for a few pennies today.

You must be speaking about Obama, who pledged to eliminate DADT and then had the gov't defend it in court. Only now is he getting ready to get a Congressional fig leaf and talk about repeal.
How much safer are we now with Obama as president? How much better off are we now with higher taxes?

Rabbi, did you really say segregation and treating women like second class citizens was a good thing for the military?

DID YOU REALLY SAY THIS?
You really need to go back to second grade and learn to read.
How about answering even one question I posed?

Rabbi, do I really need to go back and get your qoute of you saying exactly what I asked here. DO I?

I can, no problem. Thats the beauty of the interwebs. You went too far. Your like Amanda part 2 really.

And rightly so. His policies of "cut taxes for the rich" and "start wars" to "keep us safe" ARE classic Republican Strategies. Bush's mistake was believing they're "true".

He did go after the gays "twice" to rile up his base. Once they were "properly riled", he ignored the gays. They were useful "TOOLS". Who am I talking about? The gays or the Republicans? Let me put it this way, "The gays were "unwilling" tools".

You must be speaking about Obama, who pledged to eliminate DADT and then had the gov't defend it in court. Only now is he getting ready to get a Congressional fig leaf and talk about repeal.
How much safer are we now with Obama as president? How much better off are we now with higher taxes?

Higher taxes? We are paying the lowest taxes in 50 years.
Most tea baggers actually believe their taxes are being raised. Seriously, they do. They looked their dumbest when they were protesting them getting LOWER taxes.

Damn, Armey is good. He has these idiots thinking stopping tax cuts for the rich is a bad thing.

Wow.

Here are a few things to add:

1. Cut government spending 50%
2. Repeal the Health Care Bill
3. Domestic Oil Exploration
4. End government bailouts
5. Repeal "stimulus packages"
6. Lower the Business Tax
7. End the Capital Gains Tax
8. Implement the Flat Tax
9. Enforce Existing Immigration Laws
10. Term limits for congress

...just to name a few.

Rabbi, did you really say segregation and treating women like second class citizens was a good thing for the military?

DID YOU REALLY SAY THIS?
You really need to go back to second grade and learn to read.
How about answering even one question I posed?

Rabbi, do I really need to go back and get your qoute of you saying exactly what I asked here. DO I?

I can, no problem. Thats the beauty of the interwebs. You went too far. Your like Amanda part 2 really.

Can't answer even one question, eh? Why am I not surprised?

Higher taxes? We are paying the lowest taxes in 50 years.

No. We are paying less money because everyone is earning less, thanks to a recession prolonged and deepened by Obama's policies. Taxes are higher and will turn even higher come Jan 1.

And the Dems will run on...???

1. Obama's record?
2. Pelosi's record?
3. Obamacare?
4. Open borders?
5. People from Arizona are racists?
6. Windmills?
7. Solar panels?
8. Oil sucks?
9. Muslim fanatics don't really exist, Teapartiers are the REAL problem?
10. MORE TAXES!

yeah... mkay.

Last edited:
The Repubs should run on a few bvasic things...

1. DRASTICALLY reducing spending/Federal programs.
2. Keeping taxes low.
3. Sensible energy policy.
4. KILLING Obamacare.
5. Secure borders/nation.

Now, running on this, then getting into office and turning into Harry Pelosi light ain't gonna cut it.

Thanks to the fact that so many conservatives are completely braindead repubs will be able to run, probably successfully, on fear, misplaced blame, irrational hatreds and lies. that formula works with scumbag conservatives very very well.

Do you really think that "Cap+Trade" <utility rates need to skyrocket>, proposed UHC, proposed amnesty, the exploding deficit, non-action on SS & Medicare, the handling of the Gulf spill, DADT, cash for foreign car-makers, the amateurish handling of most things really can be blamed on conservatives. Tell me that you think things are better now than 4-years ago.

That said, I like that he went after numbered Swiss bank accounts <no results??>, he's trying to regulate Wall Street better, he raised MPG requirements, did the dems repeal tax breaks for moving jobs overseas? Is the US creating jobs with 13m Mexicans killing wages? Then Obama's ICE Man won't deport any illegals picked-up in AZ????

Cap and trade. Hmmm...... How much is the Gulf worth? Perhaps I should have said, how much was the Gulf worth? How about the Florida Keys? The Atlantic Seaboard?

The CO2 that we are putting into the air through the burning of coal is changing the very chemistry of the ocean, the acidification of the water negatively affecting the single celled plants and animals that are at the base of the ocean food chain. How much is that worth, again, perhaps that would be better put in past tense.

How about the agriculture? How much is it worth to have a climate that does not destroy the agriculture that we depend on to feed 7 billion people?

Whine about Conservatives? Hell no. I am stating right up front that they are fucking dumb asses that will trade the future of their descendents for a few pennies today.

s0n..............you got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!! You get more disconnected from real every single day.

What this guy is saying folks is, go Crap and Tax NOW.................and "FCUKK YOU!!!!" to the 2.5 million people who would lose jobs as a result, now to mention the staggering cost tot he American middle class family!!!

The Green Economy is a fcukking HOAX, and the irony being, who's going to benefit most: Big Business...............just business that k00ks like Rocks likes more, like GE. GE stands to make tens of billions with a green economy and is pouring millions into effort to make sure it happens.

But hey...........Im praying............absoultely PRAYING the congress brings up this leglislation BEFORE November:clap2::clap2: I want the k00ks laid to rest for a couple of generations!!!

Fcukking environmental assholes............this whole oil thing wouldnt have even happened except for the environmental assholes who demanded deep sea drilling!!! Entire industries are dying along the Gulf coast because of them..............THATS the biggest story not told by the media these days!!!

and the dems will run on...???

1. Obama's record?
2. Pelosi's record?
3. Obamacare?
4. Open borders?
5. People from arizona are racists?
6. Windmills?
7. Solar panels?
8. Oil sucks?
9. Muslim fanatics don't really exist, teapartiers are the real problem?
10. More taxes!

Yeah... Mkay.

booosh!!!

s0n..............you got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!! You get more disconnected from real every single day.

What this guy is saying folks is, go Crap and Tax NOW.................and "FCUKK YOU!!!!" to the 2.5 million people who would lose jobs as a result, now to mention the staggering cost tot he American middle class family!!!

The Green Economy is a fcukking HOAX, and the irony being, who's going to benefit most: Big Business...............just business that k00ks like Rocks likes more, like GE. GE stands to make tens of billions with a green economy and is pouring millions into effort to make sure it happens.

But hey...........Im praying............absoultely PRAYING the congress brings up this leglislation BEFORE November:clap2::clap2: I want the k00ks laid to rest for a couple of generations!!!

Fcukking environmental assholes............this whole oil thing wouldnt have even happened except for the environmental assholes who demanded deep sea drilling!!! Entire industries are dying along the Gulf coast because of them..............THATS the biggest story not told by the media these days!!!

Bingo. They won't let anyone drill in the wastelands of Alaska...they force them to drill in THE most ecologically fragile areas in the world...then piss and moan when there's a disaster.

Of course they were planning on the disaster. They wanted it, or they wouldn't have required companies to drill there instead of places where nobody would be affected by mishaps. Nobody would get tossed into the ocean, water wouldn't be contaminated, the economy wouldn't even suffer a blip.

Bingo. They won't let anyone drill in the wastelands of Alaska...they force them to drill in THE most ecologically fragile areas in the world...then piss and moan when there's a disaster.

Of course they were planning on the disaster. They wanted it, or they wouldn't have required companies to drill there instead of places where nobody would be affected by mishaps. Nobody would get tossed into the ocean, water wouldn't be contaminated, the economy wouldn't even suffer a blip.
You got your talking points from Sarah Palin.
Run Sarah Run

Republicans will run on the facts and the numbers.

The current administration and congress gave them plenty of fuel.

How about a 13 Trillion dollar deficit??

How about a HC bill that we the people didn't want??

How about that open and transparant Govt that nobody has seen yet??

How about all those jobs that ain't appeared yet?? Unemployment is still at 9% or better.

How about the economy which ain't exactly breaking any land speed records on the way to recovery??

Oh. I think the Reps will have plenty to run on come Nov and 2012.

Hows that Hope and Change working for ya??

We don't have a 13 trillion dollar deficit. But to run on something that isn't true, well, that would allow the Republicans to stay in character.

Escuse me. Your right. Its not the deficit. Its the Debt.

U.S. National Debt: 13 Trillion & Clicking

So sue me.

You got your talking points from Sarah Palin.
Run Sarah Run

Just because you call something a "talking point" doesn't mean it's not the truth. Go ahead, try to disprove what was posted. I'd love to see the proof that it isn't as Allie says.

But instead of that you'll just spout "talking points" and then not prove a damn thing. It's the liberal way, just discount what's being said without disproving it.

Rick

Forum List

Back