What the Republicans will run on in the upcoming election

Ravi

Does this mean the Republicans have given up on..

1. Obama is a Muslim
2. Obama hates America
3. Obama supports terrorists
4. Obama is a Kenyan
5. Obama hates whites

And most significantly

Obama reads a teleprompter

No Obama is far left extremist. And wants to make the USA impotent

Every dem I know disagree's with you. HE IS NOT FAR LEFT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

...while the dems continue to run against George Bush.

And rightly so. His policies of "cut taxes for the rich" and "start wars" to "keep us safe" ARE classic Republican Strategies. Bush's mistake was believing they're "true".

He did go after the gays "twice" to rile up his base. Once they were "properly riled", he ignored the gays. They were useful "TOOLS". Who am I talking about? The gays or the Republicans? Let me put it this way, "The gays were "unwilling" tools".

You must be speaking about Obama, who pledged to eliminate DADT and then had the gov't defend it in court. Only now is he getting ready to get a Congressional fig leaf and talk about repeal.
How much safer are we now with Obama as president? How much better off are we now with higher taxes?

Rabbi, did you really say segregation and treating women like second class citizens was a good thing for the military?

DID YOU REALLY SAY THIS?

And rightly so. His policies of "cut taxes for the rich" and "start wars" to "keep us safe" ARE classic Republican Strategies. Bush's mistake was believing they're "true".

He did go after the gays "twice" to rile up his base. Once they were "properly riled", he ignored the gays. They were useful "TOOLS". Who am I talking about? The gays or the Republicans? Let me put it this way, "The gays were "unwilling" tools".

You must be speaking about Obama, who pledged to eliminate DADT and then had the gov't defend it in court. Only now is he getting ready to get a Congressional fig leaf and talk about repeal.
How much safer are we now with Obama as president? How much better off are we now with higher taxes?

Rabbi, did you really say segregation and treating women like second class citizens was a good thing for the military?

DID YOU REALLY SAY THIS?
You really need to go back to second grade and learn to read.
How about answering even one question I posed?

...while the dems continue to run against George Bush.

Higher taxes? We are paying the lowest taxes in 50 years.

Ravi

Does this mean the Republicans have given up on..

1. Obama is a Muslim
2. Obama hates America
3. Obama supports terrorists
4. Obama is a Kenyan
5. Obama hates whites

And most significantly

Obama reads a teleprompter

No Obama is far left extremist. And wants to make the USA impotent

Which is why Obama has killed more al Qaeda operatives than Bush. Oh, that's right. Bush "freed" Iraq.
And the people showed their thanks. We saw how well that worked out. According to Republicans, the US and Iraq - friends:

bush%20shoe%20attack.jpg

iraq-anti-bush-protest_12-16-08.jpg

I wonder what goes through tiny Republican minds when they see this stuff coming from Iraqis. Do they still think it was "worth it" and "Bush did the right thing" and "Saddam and Bin Laden were "friends"?" The only thing that upsets the Iraqis about this is the guy missed - twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Obama's daughter talks to him as he shaves.

2. Black people control Obama and that is why he didn't go to Arlington.

3. Only those buried in Arlington are worthy of respect.

4. Government should regulate the oil industry more closely.

5. When Obama does go to Arlington it is only for a photo-op.

Please feel free to add to the list.

6. WE opposed the regulation that for corporations to receive tax breaks and incentives from the American taxpayer, that they can't expatriate production, jobs, and their profits to third world low wage labor platforms.

Someone will piss and whine about "freedumb," but in order to draw from a society, there must be some contribution as well. Reciprocity, if you will.

I always assumed they'd fall-back on:

TRU$T U$!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Back when Bush was running the first time I suggested:

Vote for US!
We think you're stupid!

Not for nothing, but could you all stand downwind, because you kind of smell bad, too.

How about a 13 Trillion dollar deficit??

How about a HC bill that we the people didn't want??

How about that open and transparant Govt that nobody has seen yet??

How about all those jobs that ain't appeared yet?? Unemployment is still at 9% or better.

How about the economy which ain't exactly breaking any land speed records on the way to recovery??

Oh. I think the Reps will have plenty to run on come Nov and 2012.

Hows that Hope and Change working for ya??

You're dead on...however, Ravi can't admit these things are real...

While you can't admit the "born on" date for any of them. :doubt:

Higher taxes? We are paying the lowest taxes in 50 years.

No. We are paying less money because everyone is earning less, thanks to a recession prolonged and deepened by Obama's policies. Taxes are higher and will turn even higher come Jan 1.

Seriously,

the Republicans will run on cutting taxes, increasing military spending, and magically, in the process, balancing the budget.

Which is all they ever run on.

Reagan's Pony.

Reagan was elected twice with overwhelming majorities.

Reagan was elected twice with the overwhelming majority of the MINORITY that voted at all. Working people hurled lunch and stayed home, because it seemed to them that NOBODY represented them. Bobby was dead. Nobody sufficient to the task of bringing diverse interests to a common understanding filled those shoes.
Reagan occupied a vacuum. He did much damage, and caused the devaluation of the dollar that led to outsourcing that goes on today through his proliferate borrowing.

How about a 13 Trillion dollar deficit??

How about a HC bill that we the people didn't want??

How about that open and transparant Govt that nobody has seen yet??

How about all those jobs that ain't appeared yet?? Unemployment is still at 9% or better.

How about the economy which ain't exactly breaking any land speed records on the way to recovery??

Oh. I think the Reps will have plenty to run on come Nov and 2012.

Hows that Hope and Change working for ya??

Don't annoy Rav with trivialities. She can't see past his color.

Reagan's Pony.

Reagan was elected twice with the overwhelming majority of the MINORITY that voted at all. Working people hurled lunch and stayed home, because it seemed to them that NOBODY represented them. Bobby was dead. Nobody sufficient to the task of bringing diverse interests to a common understanding filled those shoes.
Reagan occupied a vacuum. He did much damage, and caused the devaluation of the dollar that led to outsourcing that goes on today through his proliferate borrowing.

So it was a freak occurrence...TWICE?

Lol.
:cuckoo:

Lol.

The second time, his southern strategy worked. Still by a majority of the minority, but by a bit wider margin.

Lol.

The second time, his southern strategy worked. Still by a majority of the minority, but by a bit wider margin.

Yeah, this sure looks like a fluke to me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ElectoralCollege1984.svg
Every state except MN.
You're dreaming, again.

Last edited:
Seriously,

the Republicans will run on cutting taxes, increasing military spending, and magically, in the process, balancing the budget.

Which is all they ever run on.

Reagan's Pony.

The Reagan legacy of creating and perpetuating the myth that somehow you can cut taxes, increase spending, and balance the budget in the process is what has fucked this country up more than anything in the past 30 years.

Forum List

Back