What the Quran really says

Prophets of God and their followers don't go around murdering people.
So the Biblical stories of Moses, Solomon, David, and other prophets, killing and wiping out other peoples and tribes is a lie?? :cool:

There is a difference between "killing" and "murdering".
Those you mentioned were "killed" for reasons (named in the Bible, some for self defense). Islam teaches "murder", and islam practices "murder" (hell, islam is more dangerous than guns, more people are "murdered" by belief in islam).

What is worse when you try to have a conversation about real issues with "islam", its cult followers put their fingers in their ears, and chant there is only one god, and Allah, blah, blah, blah.

Yeshua was "begotten". Adam was "created".

And all you have to prove this is the bible. So what makes the bible anymore correct than the Quran? Belief does not equal fact.

circularreasoningchart.jpg

Funny, the quran mimics the Bible in the beginning, yet not one question over the "authenticity" of its words/beliefs.

Are you telling me that you are a "darwinist"?

Funny, the quran mimics the Bible in the beginning, yet not one question over the "authenticity" of its words/beliefs.

You may one day when its followers get on TV begging for money.

You been reading to much Dawkins. No I do not buy the Creation Myth in either book.

There are specific chapters for stories....either way only in your mind could someone think that's a point.

The only chapter/sura that deals with one bible story is sura 12, and I wrote a piece on that to show it is incomprehensible. It leaves out vital information that makes it impossible to understand unless you have already read the bible story of Joseph.

You're trolling yet again, these 'bible' stories are nothing but Torah stories, and Islam and Christianity both believe in these Prophets and their miracles. It's meant to be in the Bible and Quran, and plenty of the stories are mentioned in the first longest chapter in the Quran , Surat al Baqara.

But wow...I mean...an average American knows what sura and hadiths means, they're learning Islam at an faster rate than Muslims in the US, I feel like I'm speaking to Muslims...dis nice...:D

You said "......It's meant to be in the Bible and Quran, and plenty of the stories .....". Why is it illegal for muslims to have a copy of the Bible in muslim nations. Why are muslims discouraged from "reading" the Bible?

And all you have to prove this is the bible. So what makes the bible anymore correct than the Quran? Belief does not equal fact.

circularreasoningchart.jpg

You been reading to much Dawkins. No I do not buy the Creation Myth in either book.

Okay, so you believe Darwin and "evolution"?

Okay, so you believe Darwin and "evolution"?

You only have to go down to the seaside with a bucket and spade, and dig into the face of a cliff to see the fossil record for yourself. The further down you go into the rock, the less fossils there are, and the simpler the life forms, until you go back to the beginning of life on earth.

What the Quran really says:

The Quran says the earth was created before the heavens (sura 2.29)
The Quran says the earth is flat
The Quran says the sun orbits the earth (sura 21.33)
The Quran says the sun rests and is reset every dawn (sura 36.38)
The Quran says the heaven and earth were created in six thousand years

Muslim Imams will say differently, but they are liars who must know this is what the Quran really says, however there would be no money in the mosques coffers, and the 50 or more Muslim countrys would collapse.
Because to admit the above is what the quran really says would be to admit it is not the words of God.

So Muslim Imams conspire to decieve the population with carefully crafted lies, that attempt to give deeper meaning to the Quranic verses.

The Koran is merely paraphrased Biblical material to begin with...sometimes this paraphrased material is placed out of the original Biblical order, and thus we have a contradiction...such it is with the 6k year creation time limit....two Biblical verses incorrectly placed side by side...

I don't care what Muslims think, religion is all just infantile fantasy. Muslims, crashing planes, stoning, HATE. It is what they do. Not love or acceptance . Religion is like that. Islam is the worst of the bunch.

Last edited:

Muslim Imams will say differently, but they are liars who must know this is what the Quran really says, however there would be no money in the mosques coffers, and the 50 or more Muslim countrys would collapse.
Because to admit the above is what the quran really says would be to admit it is not the words of God.

So Muslim Imams conspire to decieve the population with carefully crafted lies, that attempt to give deeper meaning to the Quranic verses.

The Koran is merely paraphrased Biblical material to begin with...sometimes this paraphrased material is placed out of the original Biblical order, and thus we have a contradiction...such it is with the 6k year creation time limit....two Biblical verses incorrectly placed side by side...

Bump for cognizant muslims...

Bump for cognizant muslims...

"My job and the job of the Intelligence Community is not to define true Islam. It's to define the Islam that gets people to kill us, regardless of whether it is correct.

Because it's just like Mein Kampf. It doesn't have to be correct for the Nazis to adopt it.

And it doesn't have to be correct for you to be dead because you didn't take it seriously."

Just heard this splendid comment from Maj. Stephen Coughlin, former adviser, Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Last edited:

Instead of lifting bogus quotes off some Christians-hate-Islam site, try an actual Qur'an sometime. I'm not even Muslim and misquoting pisses me off. There's enough to slam Islam on without making things up.

2:29 It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.

21:33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

36:38 And We did not send down upon his people after him any soldiers from the heaven, nor would We have done so.

This is the same kind of nonsense as when anti-Semites claim the Talmud allows sex with children citing a book n verse that doesn't even exist.

Instead of lifting bogus quotes off some Christians-hate-Islam site, try an actual Qur'an sometime. I'm not even Muslim and misquoting pisses me off. There's enough to slam Islam on without making things up.

21:33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

I have three different translations of the quran in book form, and I have access to many more translations online. I read the quran myself and reached my own conclusions.

One of the carefully crafted lies I speak of is that Imams say the quran means the sun has an orbit in the galaxy, but I have disproved this by showing that verse 36.38 means the quran say the sun goes to a resting place, and it is orbiting the flat earth in a semicircle.
There is a hadith which proves my point, as it explains Muhammads thinking. I can find it if you are interested.

I have three different translations of the quran in book form, and I have access to many more translations online. .

How many copies do you have in Arabic?

The same old song. I compare many English translations because I cannot read that silly scribble Arabic. I am clear that it is possible to get the gist of what is being said in the Arabic quran from comparing translations, and I do not fall into the trap of taking every word of a single translation as accurate.

I have three different translations of the quran in book form, and I have access to many more translations online. .

How many copies do you have in Arabic?

The same old song. I compare many English translations because I cannot read that silly scribble Arabic.

Why do you call Arabic "that silly scribble"? Your bigotry betrays you. Why would you expect anyone to consider your 'conclusions' :rolleyes: some kind of objective analysis and not just the rantings of a weak-minded bigot indulging in his personal fear and hatred?

2:29 It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.

36:38 And We did not send down upon his people after him any soldiers from the heaven, nor would We have done so.

This is the same kind of nonsense as when anti-Semites claim the Talmud allows sex with children citing a book n verse that doesn't even exist.

The authors of the Koran paraphrase Biblical material...

Every derivitive religion uses some previous one to establish its credibility. Christianity went so far as to include Judaism's Tanach in the Bible to achieve this. At least Qur'an just bases itself off the Bible, doesn't take the NT and stick it in the beginning of Qur'an and call it the Old Way or something.

Every derivitive religion uses some previous one to establish its credibility. Christianity went so far as to include Judaism's Tanach in the Bible to achieve this. At least Qur'an just bases itself off the Bible, doesn't take the NT and stick it in the beginning of Qur'an and call it the Old Way or something.

Trinitarian Christians are the only ones to properly interpret their scripture set.

The same message was proclaimed in the Tanach, as in the NT...the majority of Jews missed this message, as recorded by their very own prophets.

The Jews who did receive the message are now called Christians.

The Koran proclaims the same Biblical message of a Triune God...but the paraphrased fashion in which it was composed has likewise caused islam to misinterpret it as well...

Forum List

Back