What the President should have done....

Thank God you whack job righties are imploding and won't get power for some time. Brainwashed twits...LOL

Quinnipiac NBC: Obama by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla, 365 electoral. Change the channel.

Thank God you whack job righties are imploding and won't get power for some time. Brainwashed twits...LOL

Quinnipiac NBC: Obama by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla, 365 electoral. Change the channel.

Lol, you bastards would turn us into a second rate shit hole.

Seriously, you would rather the entire world become like africa rather than a great nation the America was once,.

Seriously, you would rather the entire world become like africa rather than a great nation the America was once,.

No we wouldn't. That's why we fight so hard against you guys who believe that huge profits and shitty wages will somehow save the day....even though it's the exact same formula that got us Here.

and the fact that you guys are ready to go to fucking war all over again tells me that the military industrial complex's right wing propaganda machine has you idiots brainwashed.

I think we should go into Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia, anyplace where they're protesting the US and preach hate for America, even tho they get billions of dollars from us every year....give our military every possible thing they need and clean those countries out. All by air...just bomb the shit out of all of them. Then let whoever is left clean it up.

:) But that's just my opinion.

i hope you get hit by a train. you are seriously just as bad as the people you want to kill.

Id rather take an island and put you all on there so you can waste each other.that way the rest of can move on.

Lol! You want to see me KILLED by a train, but yet i'm wrong for wanting terrorists killed??? I never threatened YOU, i was talking about terrorists. Yet it's ok for you to wish me dead??? How do you walk around with your head so far up your ass???

No we wouldn't. That's why we fight so hard against you guys who believe that huge profits and shitty wages will somehow save the day....even though it's the exact same formula that got us Here.

Who ever said we WANTED shitty wages? If the companies we work for don't make a profit, or big enough profit, they aren't going to pay a good wage! In fact, they'll probably end up folding up and you'd have NO job! Where do you think good wages come from??

"Blasphemy, we have come to learn, is taken quite seriously by Muslims. Free speech, however, is taken quite seriously by Americans. It would have been bracing for the president to go on Pakistani television, and to sit for interviews with Egyptian and Tunisian journalists, and stand up for a core American principle. Imagine a speech in which Obama described the mechanics of free speech and the undergirding philosophy that protects it. He could have spoken about the great gifts free speech bestows on a society. He could have spoken about how he himself is attacked mercilessly by a free press, yet he still values the principles that allow him to be attacked. He could have described how Christianity is often the target of attack, yet survives and thrives in the U.S."

‘Muslim Rage’ Has Little To Do With Dumb Video - Bloomberg

OUR President? No, he couldn't have. I'm pretty sure he's physically incapable of doing so.

Northrup, Boeing and Mcdonnell/Douglass Thanks you for your support.

Hey....we make parts for everyone one of them where i work too!!! Awesome, we should stay busy!!!

And you think you're on God's side? Remember....."blessed are the peacemakers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

Ohhhhhh.....that's riiiiight.....you're a conservative....the only parts of the Bible you really care about is "queers is a abomination"

God also doesn't expect us to sit back and let crazy people that hate us murder us. He knows what this world is like. Obama calls himself a Christian, yet he sides with his muslim friends, hates Israel, is pro-gay, pro-abortion, and apologizes to our enemies.....and he thinks HE'S on Gods side???

Northrup, Boeing and Mcdonnell/Douglass Thanks you for your support.

Hey....we make parts for everyone one of them where i work too!!! Awesome, we should stay busy!!!

And you think you're on God's side? Remember....."blessed are the peacemakers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

Ohhhhhh.....that's riiiiight.....you're a conservative....the only parts of the Bible you really care about is "queers is a abomination"

Our peacemakers in Libya were killed and God knows what else.

Only about 2 weeks too late.

Too late for what?

Two weeks too late to appease the wingnuts who believe every propaganda piece written.

LOL, you really think that preaching the free speech by the U.S. President would appease those wingnuts? If anything, it would make the protests longer and more violent.

Obama did the right thing -- he waited untilled the dust settled, and then gave his reaction.

Forum List

Back