What the President should have done....

Condemning hate speech and violence, and explaining free speech to the third world, is anything BUT apologizing for free speech.

The very fact that you fly the "hate speech" banner tells me all I need to know about your understanding of free speech.

Condemning hate speech and violence, and explaining free speech to the third world, is anything BUT apologizing for free speech.

The very fact that you fly the "hate speech" banner tells me all I need to know about your understanding of free speech.

and the fact that you guys are ready to go to fucking war all over again tells me that the military industrial complex's right wing propaganda machine has you idiots brainwashed.

Again? They've never stopped blowing us up. Obama gave up too soon, and now we're back at square one and our people are getting slaughtered.

There is no such thing as Hate Speech. And if there is it does not apply to bad mouthing a religion or its Prophets. REMIND ME? Do you think Piss Christ is hate art? How about Shit Mary? How about the demeaning derogatory things spewed daily by Muslim Nations TV, Radio and Movies against Jews and Infidels?

Or are those DIFFERENT?

As for Violence that rests solely with the Muslims.

and the fact that you guys are ready to go to fucking war all over again tells me that the military industrial complex's right wing propaganda machine has you idiots brainwashed.

I think we should go into Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia, anyplace where they're protesting the US and preach hate for America, even tho they get billions of dollars from us every year....give our military every possible thing they need and clean those countries out. All by air...just bomb the shit out of all of them. Then let whoever is left clean it up.

:) But that's just my opinion.

I think we should go into Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia, anyplace where they're protesting the US and preach hate for America, even tho they get billions of dollars from us every year....give our military every possible thing they need and clean those countries out. All by air...just bomb the shit out of all of them. Then let whoever is left clean it up.

Northrup, Boeing and Mcdonnell/Douglass Thanks you for your support.

Hey....we make parts for everyone one of them where i work too!!! Awesome, we should stay busy!!!

Hey....we make parts for everyone one of them where i work too!!! Awesome, we should stay busy!!!

And you think you're on God's side? Remember....."blessed are the peacemakers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

Ohhhhhh.....that's riiiiight.....you're a conservative....the only parts of the Bible you really care about is "queers is a abomination"

These are your people KG.

:lol:

Because being a pussy is working so well......
The only thing these asshole understand is force.
Try and be the nice guy and you're weak. Shortly after they will be taking advantage.
You obviously dont understand how these people think.

Dumb fuck.............

You're a fucking maniac. YOU don't understand that a nuclear threat like what you mentioned is a recipe for heightened tensions across the globe. Then what do you do if the do something else? You turn them into a "glass parking lot", you don't think that Russia, China, and other nuclear powers won't react?

You assholes think that this country lives in a vacuum....that no one can touch us.

You guys won't be happy until you get your thermonuclear war.

Nah...we wont be the one to start it. Iran will. I hope to God the Israelis take out Irans shit because we know damn good and well Obamas to big of a pussy to do it.
Or he doesnt want to kill any family members. One of the two.

But the part I find strange is you clowns are perfectly willing to wait for Iran to nuke Israel.
But God forbid we do anything to stop it.

:rolleyes:

The tough American cowboy act worked real well for us last decade, right?

Better then a limp wrist girly man like Obammy. The guy even throws like a chick.

I dont remember any shit going down at our embassy's when Bush was in office.
Because they knew damn well our response would be swift.
And it wouldnt be the US apologizing for the murder of their own ambassador.
Obama is ineffective in all aspects of foreign affairs. Except the kissing ass aspect.
The middle east is fucked and it wont get any better while Obama is in office.

You sound like an eighteen year old that lives with their parents.

What?

There was plenty going on with the embassies when Bush was in office. But because Bush started 2 full on wars..and pissed off most of the world..that was the least of our troubles.

Heck..North Korea made a nuke..or two..while Bush was in office. You folks seem to forget this.

Bush had a reason. Now Obammy has one and he apologizes to the people who did the killing. Next he'll offer to send their blood stained clothes to the cleaners.

Again? They've never stopped blowing us up. Obama gave up too soon, and now we're back at square one and our people are getting slaughtered.

four people do not equal bloosbath twat. Back at square one? you really are fucking stupid you know that? Thank whatever god is out there you are not in power. You would literally get us all killed.

which is highly amusing given your abortion stances. You are so quick to kill people.

There is no such thing as Hate Speech. And if there is it does not apply to bad mouthing a religion or its Prophets. REMIND ME? Do you think Piss Christ is hate art? How about Shit Mary? How about the demeaning derogatory things spewed daily by Muslim Nations TV, Radio and Movies against Jews and Infidels?

Or are those DIFFERENT?

As for Violence that rests solely with the Muslims.

you mean like the christians in france who destroyed this "piss artwork"?

yeah....you christians never really had any room to talk about violence.

The only saving grace christians have is the fact they sort of grown out of their violent stage. Well to a degree. I am of the opinion their is plenty of them still in our military that saw Iraq as a holy war.

i hope you get hit by a train. you are seriously just as bad as the people you want to kill.

Id rather take an island and put you all on there so you can waste each other.that way the rest of can move on.

Nah....He should have stood up and said...This shits gonna stop or we'll turn Mecca into a fucken skate park.
And this is your finale warning.
So go ahead and try me assholes.

But we know Obama is to big of a pussy to protect American interest abroad.
Hell he cant protect Americas interest at home.

And of course the thing he has for muslims might make him think twice about taking military action against his buddies.

And KG and the rest of us are proud of "these" people! Obama is a pansy, he won't stand up for his own people! He's so damn tough when he sends drones in to kill so called "terrorists", but he won't, in his own words, condemn the terrorists and threaten them in any way. I think the so call terrorists that he's had killed are only the ones that he didn't want around anyway. He has his buddies out there....and he's protecting them.

gmafb...you sound hysterical.

I don't know why you folks continue to insist that these people are only a few threats with violence away from ceasing the attacks. They really don't seem to care.

So naturally, we should just start dropping nukes, "turn Mecca into a fucken skate park", so we can piss off people that weren't pissed to start with...I'm sure all the neighboring countries will be grateful for the nuclear fallout blowing everywhere.

Great plan.

Michael Bloomberg is Jewish. The author of the OP, Jeffrey Goldberg, is Jewish. Personally, I don't want my president conducting foreign policy based on fundamentalist Christianity or how Jews perceive the world.

Better then a limp wrist girly man like Obammy. The guy even throws like a chick.

I dont remember any shit going down at our embassy's when Bush was in office.
Because they knew damn well our response would be swift.
And it wouldnt be the US apologizing for the murder of their own ambassador.
Obama is ineffective in all aspects of foreign affairs. Except the kissing ass aspect.
The middle east is fucked and it wont get any better while Obama is in office.

You sound like an eighteen year old that lives with their parents.

What?

There was plenty going on with the embassies when Bush was in office. But because Bush started 2 full on wars..and pissed off most of the world..that was the least of our troubles.

Heck..North Korea made a nuke..or two..while Bush was in office. You folks seem to forget this.

Bush had a reason. Now Obammy has one and he apologizes to the people who did the killing. Next he'll offer to send their blood stained clothes to the cleaners.

History is not your strong point..

Look up Operation Ajax..get back to me.

And KG and the rest of us are proud of "these" people! Obama is a pansy, he won't stand up for his own people! He's so damn tough when he sends drones in to kill so called "terrorists", but he won't, in his own words, condemn the terrorists and threaten them in any way. I think the so call terrorists that he's had killed are only the ones that he didn't want around anyway. He has his buddies out there....and he's protecting them.

gmafb...you sound hysterical.

I don't know why you folks continue to insist that these people are only a few threats with violence away from ceasing the attacks. They really don't seem to care.

So naturally, we should just start dropping nukes, "turn Mecca into a fucken skate park", so we can piss off people that weren't pissed to start with...I'm sure all the neighboring countries will be grateful for the nuclear fallout blowing everywhere.

Great plan.

It's these kind of attitudes that make a personal nuclear arsenal so popular in the region.

"Blasphemy, we have come to learn, is taken quite seriously by Muslims. Free speech, however, is taken quite seriously by Americans. It would have been bracing for the president to go on Pakistani television, and to sit for interviews with Egyptian and Tunisian journalists, and stand up for a core American principle. Imagine a speech in which Obama described the mechanics of free speech and the undergirding philosophy that protects it. He could have spoken about the great gifts free speech bestows on a society. He could have spoken about how he himself is attacked mercilessly by a free press, yet he still values the principles that allow him to be attacked. He could have described how Christianity is often the target of attack, yet survives and thrives in the U.S."

‘Muslim Rage’ Has Little To Do With Dumb Video - Bloomberg

He did just that in his UN speech. Explaining why free speech is important and that no speech can justify violence. And he even talked about how he himself is attacked by a free press, yet he defends it right to do so.

Only about 2 weeks too late.

Too late for what?

Forum List

Back