What the political pundits and MSM haven't accounted for when it comes to Trump...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When you see the below anger and hate Trump supporters have to go through it explains why Trump will win the presidency.

During the year millions of Americans have seen the beatings that anyone that outwardly supports Trump endures and consequently millions of Americans are silent.
But no one will know what they will do in the voting booth. Not one of the pollsters asking questions today can guarantee that the answers that they and the biased MSM want to hear will translate into votes for Hillary though. Millions of Americans like me have heard/seen the biased hatred reporting of the MSM about Trump and NOW we are recognizing if he is so bad maybe he is speaking the truth to POWER!
The power of the biased MSM to influence polls though are just that. Millions of Americans will, behind the curtain will vote for Trump because these millions KNOW that if Trump is constantly being berated by the MSM and the pundits because Trump is honest, they will vote!
Donald Trump Supporters Pelted with Eggs, Spat on and Beaten as 300 Protestors Mob California Convention Hall After Speech
Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 12.28.49 PM.png

That one deserved it, she was egging on the crowd. And your idea that Trump can win with these hidden voters is nuts. We have accurate polling. It's not going Trump's way.

She 'deserved' being hit with eggs?

The mere fact the eggs were brought gives proof that the crowd had every intention of violence.

That one deserved it, she was egging on the crowd. And your idea that Trump can win with these hidden voters is nuts. We have accurate polling. It's not going Trump's way.

We don't have accurate polling. We have polls that set out to favor Hillary. We have polls that favor Trump. It depends on what base you poll.
Sticks and stones. That woman did not deserve to be egged. She can say or act how ever she wants, as long as she accosts no one. The person that assaulted her deserved to go in jail. You don't get to assault someone in this country for words. The Hitlerites are just like their mother. They think they can disregard the law. Hitlery is becoming more and more unpopular. The people she pays to throw eggs are not having the impact she had hoped. In fact they are having the opposite effect. Her unfavorable #'s prove it. The sneakier she gets, the quicker her base runs.

Last edited:
When you see the below anger and hate Trump supporters have to go through it explains why Trump will win the presidency.

During the year millions of Americans have seen the beatings that anyone that outwardly supports Trump endures and consequently millions of Americans are silent.
But no one will know what they will do in the voting booth. Not one of the pollsters asking questions today can guarantee that the answers that they and the biased MSM want to hear will translate into votes for Hillary though. Millions of Americans like me have heard/seen the biased hatred reporting of the MSM about Trump and NOW we are recognizing if he is so bad maybe he is speaking the truth to POWER!
The power of the biased MSM to influence polls though are just that. Millions of Americans will, behind the curtain will vote for Trump because these millions KNOW that if Trump is constantly being berated by the MSM and the pundits because Trump is honest, they will vote!
Donald Trump Supporters Pelted with Eggs, Spat on and Beaten as 300 Protestors Mob California Convention Hall After Speech
View attachment 87749
Keep dreaming, rube.

Well I live in Texas and am a Trump supporter BUT I won't put any bumper stickers on because I am 100% confidents idiots like you that egg people like me would
do something violent. It has happened so often that millions of voters smarter then you are going to pull the lever for Trump regardless of what they tell the biased
pollsters! You realize of course that according to this article...
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—

roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump
So hundreds of polls from 100 different pollsters all find there are more Democrats then GOP counted in the polls.

YET these pollsters are ASKING more Democrats which would skew the polls... and here is proof!
Gallup says differently.
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...versus GOP which is 26%
3% difference...not the SIX POINTS that the above article states.

Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows
galluptieddemosGOP.png

So please FACTS are showing how biased the polls are so discount all the polls that show Hillary ahead as she has pollsters counting MORE DEMOCRATS!!!

I just don't understand idiots that don't use the Internet to substantiate their wild ass claims!

It is so simple to get the facts that the biased MSM hates Trump!
And therefore hates me!
Proof?

A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Rutenberg, whom I know and like, began this way:
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”
American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Keep in mind that the MSM - ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NY Times, etc. are all SuperPacs for the Democratic Party. Democrats really don't even need to run a campaign, the MSM campaigns for them

Well I live in Texas and am a Trump supporter BUT I won't put any bumper stickers on because I am 100% confidents idiots like you that egg people like me would
do something violent. It has happened so often that millions of voters smarter then you are going to pull the lever for Trump regardless of what they tell the biased
pollsters! You realize of course that according to this article...
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—

roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
So hundreds of polls from 100 different pollsters all find there are more Democrats then GOP counted in the polls.

YET these pollsters are ASKING more Democrats which would skew the polls... and here is proof!
Gallup says differently.
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...versus GOP which is 26%

View attachment 87800

So please FACTS are showing how biased the polls are so discount all the polls that show Hillary ahead as she has pollsters counting MORE DEMOCRATS!!!
Your argument was proven to be total crap fours years ago when that kind of poll "adjustment" said Romney would win in a landslide. The polls aren't skewed, you're just screwed.

More and more Americans are now coming out for Trump.
White House Watch
Trump 40%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 7%, Stein 3%
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

What you are seeing is the growing boldness of Trump supporters in answering polling questions about Trump... EVEN though as the pollsters admit they ask more Democrats then GOP!
FACTS:
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate. HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.

YET!!!
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...
versus GOP which is 26%
galluptieddemosGOP.png

So is the polling numbers now growing EVEN bigger for Trump given the builtin bias towards
Democrats by the pollsters???

NEED MORE PROOF???

Pollsters are debating whether Donald Trump’s “silent majority” of voters exists, and are scrambling to make sure that their surveys reflect the opinions of voters who might not ordinarily be included in opinion polls.
Democratic and Republican pollsters alike are determined to get their predictions for the 2016 elections right in the wake of a series of high-profile missed calls.
Pollsters fight to figure out Trump phenomenon

At the same time, polls show a number of well-educated, economically upscale whites who typically vote Republican have yet to coalesce behind Trump —
leaving some in the GOP worried that those voters, key to down-ballot candidates like McCrory and Burr, might stay home in November.

SO ... these "well-educated"..etc. are NOT coming out according to pollsters for Trump.
OR WILL THEY behind the curtain pull for Trump because these same "well-educated" are prone to peer pressure in public... BUT behind the curtain...they'll pull for Trump!

These "well-educated" are very concerned about image that they put forth ....BUT when push comes to pull... They know Trump is different! They know the MSM
is against Trump. And while at the country club golf course it is fashionable to pooh-pooh Trump... These same lemmings will Pull for Trump!

Forum List

Back