What the Media Won't Tell You About Israel

There is nothing heroic about killing innocent people. No matter what "ideal" you are fighting for.
I couldn't agree more.

Aww, you're too modest.

PA students are read letter glorifying terror written by terrorist murderer - PMW Bulletins

PA students are read letter glorifying terror

written by terrorist murderer
  • PA Ministry of Education had letter by terrorist Marwan Barghouti read to all students in all PA schools
  • Letter instructs that studies and terror go together
  • Marwan Barghouti is serving 5 life sentences for orchestrating 3 shooting attacks in which 5 people were murdered
  • Fatah praises terrorist

"Your brothers the prisoners have already chosen the path of resistance to the apartheid and occupation regime, and I say to you that in order to be creative in resisting the colonialist, we must be creative in our studies, education, and culture. I say to you - I was arrested for the first time when I was in high school, I took the matriculation exams in prison, and continued on the path of study and obtained a bachelor's degree, master's degree, and doctorate. This was despite being imprisoned for more than 23 years, expelled for seven years, and subjected to pursuit and assassination attempts. I say this to you in order to emphasize to you that the path of studies and the national path go side by side, and that education is the key to change in the battle of the peoples and nations."

"These colonialists (i.e., Israel) wanted the prison to constitute a graveyard for the fighters, but the prisoners, with their resolve and willpower, have stood against the hangman and the jailor and turned the prison into a station for renewing the strength, strengthening of the [sense of] belonging, and deepening of the experience. The secret of the resolve, perseverance, and energy is in our deep belief in the justice of the matter for which we are fighting and sacrificing, as Palestine is among the most just and noble causes of our time. Therefore, we sacrifice all that we possess with happiness and joy so that our land will be free and sovereign, as the free and sovereign homeland is what gives meaning to dignity and honor."

HT: Hollie

A BRIEF SUMMARY

Thank-you, fanger for that. While the shills will blow that off and pretend it was anti-Semitic, we know better. Solid facts the whole way through. This should be a sticky at the top of this page for reference, or at least to compete with the many threads there which are actually designed to incite hatred against the Arab Muslim world while making simple things seem somehow complex to those without the knowledge, the ability or the courage to think beyond the lies.

yep all these paid shills on Israels payroll can only sling shit and cry in defeat like the money trolls they are knowing they have been exposed with their anti-semitic bullshit knowing they are exposed.:up:

"Your brothers the prisoners have already chosen the path of resistance to the apartheid and occupation regime, and I say to you that in order to be creative in resisting the colonialist, we must be creative in our studies, education, and culture. I say to you - I was arrested for the first time when I was in high school, I took the matriculation exams in prison, and continued on the path of study and obtained a bachelor's degree, master's degree, and doctorate. This was despite being imprisoned for more than 23 years, expelled for seven years, and subjected to pursuit and assassination attempts. I say this to you in order to emphasize to you that the path of studies and the national path go side by side, and that education is the key to change in the battle of the peoples and nations."

"These colonialists (i.e., Israel) wanted the prison to constitute a graveyard for the fighters, but the prisoners, with their resolve and willpower, have stood against the hangman and the jailor and turned the prison into a station for renewing the strength, strengthening of the [sense of] belonging, and deepening of the experience. The secret of the resolve, perseverance, and energy is in our deep belief in the justice of the matter for which we are fighting and sacrificing, as Palestine is among the most just and noble causes of our time. Therefore, we sacrifice all that we possess with happiness and joy so that our land will be free and sovereign, as the free and sovereign homeland is what gives meaning to dignity and honor."

agent Hollie is one of dozens of Israels paid shills in their payroll that has penetrated this site.

agent Hollie is one of dozens of Israels paid shills in their payroll that has penetrated this site.
I can neither confirm nor deny the status of my agent'ness.

Just be aware that the black helicopters circling overhead are just a coincidence of my penetration into these threads and into your psyche.

I will haunt your world.

I doubt she is paid a dime. She actually believes her crap helps a cause that she has been brainwashed to believe. I'm sure the paid ones can do more than parrot idiotic slogans.

That said, the real question here is why do these foreigners even post on this US board? These Israelis have no loyalty to America, yet are allowed here day after day to post their ridiculous propaganda and insult everyone who points that out.

This is a US board... I thought, anyways.

I doubt she is paid a dime. She actually believes her crap helps a cause that she has been brainwashed to believe. I'm sure the paid ones can do more than parrot idiotic slogans.

That said, the real question here is why do these foreigners even post on this US board? These Israelis have no loyalty to America, yet are allowed here day after day to post their ridiculous propaganda and insult everyone who points that out.

This is a US board... I thought, anyways.

I heard that! (hands on hips....tapping foot on the floor)

Recorded, transcribed and a part of the dossier we have assembled.

In an unparalleled display of fealty and subservience, the United States’ Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, sat before an AIPAC (American-Israeli Political Action Committee) and proclaimed all the horrors visited upon the Zionist settler state under the Obama administration as well as all the things the United States has done to support Israel since Trump came to power. In other words, she set up a perfect representation of the narrative that has existed all along...

Nikki Haley Humiliates America, Grovels Before Israel At AIPAC Summit « SGTreport – The Corporate Propaganda Antidote – Silver, Gold, Truth, Liberty, & Freedom

See also: Why Not a Probe of 'Israel-gate'?

As Official Washington fumes about Russia-gate, Israel’s far more significant political-influence-and-propaganda campaigns are ignored. No one dares suggest a probe of Israel-gate,...

And now they want us at war with Korea...

Behind the "Crisis:" Jewish Lobby vs. North Korea

syria%2BvUG.jpg-large.jpg

In an unparalleled display of fealty and subservience, the United States’ Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, sat before an AIPAC (American-Israeli Political Action Committee) and proclaimed all the horrors visited upon the Zionist settler state under the Obama administration as well as all the things the United States has done to support Israel since Trump came to power. In other words, she set up a perfect representation of the narrative that has existed all along...

Nikki Haley Humiliates America, Grovels Before Israel At AIPAC Summit « SGTreport – The Corporate Propaganda Antidote – Silver, Gold, Truth, Liberty, & Freedom

See also: Why Not a Probe of 'Israel-gate'?

As Official Washington fumes about Russia-gate, Israel’s far more significant political-influence-and-propaganda campaigns are ignored. No one dares suggest a probe of Israel-gate,...

These internet tabloids you cut and paste from are a hoot

Forum List

Back