What the Massive Comprehensive Amnesty Bill Contains!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
* The bill outlaws all state and local laws against illegal immigration. It overthrows laws like those in Arizona, Oklahoma, and Georgia that punish companies for hiring illegal aliens.
It eliminates the 287(g) program in which local law enforcement helps identify and detect illegal aliens for the feds.

* Job verification would no longer be possible, because this bill would ELIMINATE E-Verify! All our gains in verification over the last decade would be destroyed if this bill were to become law.

* All Illegal Aliens in U.S. as of day-before-yesterday will be given immediate Amnesty.

* The only ones not given the Amnesty are those who've committed a "serious crime." BUT, if the criminal is above 65 years old, no problem--they get the amnesty. (New industry--older criminals smuggled into U.S. to escape punishment in home countries?)

* Importation of foreign-workers or permanent immigrants will be GREATLY increased.

Rep. Gutierrez Introduces Mass Amnesty Bill | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

When will these ass clowns present a bill for Americans? Lie after lie everyday, shows why these pussies fail so much.Stop hating so much and produce something?After all the dread and miserable predictions. I would fell better if one of them confessed that they have no clue as to what they rant about,no idea.Just lies and innuendo.Everbody just lying and thinking what could happen
1. There is no government take over.
2.There is no rush.. anywhere`.

Wow. Looks like a huge club to beat the dems with in 2010 and 2012. I don't think the GOP or even the Tea Party needs another issue to win. Why hasn't this been published by the MSM??? Where is Lou Dobbs when we need him??

* The bill outlaws all state and local laws against illegal immigration. It overthrows laws like those in Arizona, Oklahoma, and Georgia that punish companies for hiring illegal aliens.
It eliminates the 287(g) program in which local law enforcement helps identify and detect illegal aliens for the feds.

* Job verification would no longer be possible, because this bill would ELIMINATE E-Verify! All our gains in verification over the last decade would be destroyed if this bill were to become law.

* All Illegal Aliens in U.S. as of day-before-yesterday will be given immediate Amnesty.

* The only ones not given the Amnesty are those who've committed a "serious crime." BUT, if the criminal is above 65 years old, no problem--they get the amnesty. (New industry--older criminals smuggled into U.S. to escape punishment in home countries?)

* Importation of foreign-workers or permanent immigrants will be GREATLY increased.

Rep. Gutierrez Introduces Mass Amnesty Bill | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

I'm sure there are at least another 200 billion dollars in new taxes that are in the fine print of the bill.....

There was a time when I favored open borders and free immigration from a moral standpoint - a nation founded on equality should not discriminate based on where someone was born.

Then I read about the water shortages the western states currently face.

I realize now that immigration must be restricted to areas with ample water, mostly east of the Mississippi river.

That would not suit the Democrats who hope to have a massive influx of poorly educated gullible fools to vote for them in the predominately Republican western states (California being a liberal bastion and exception to that trend) - which is the causal factor for this legislation.

There was a time when I favored open borders and free immigration from a moral standpoint - a nation founded on equality should not discriminate based on where someone was born.

I realize now that immigration must be restricted to areas with ample water, mostly east of the Mississippi river.

That would not suit the Democrats who hope to have a massive influx of poorly educated gullible fools to vote for them in the predominately Republican western states (California being a liberal bastion and exception to that trend) - which is the causal factor for this legislation.

Oh yeah. The more illegals who become legal with blanket amnesty, that includes their extended family as well, the more who will vote for the Dems. Method to the madness.

Immigration reform has taken a backseat lately to Obamacare. The MSM hasn't covered this story that I've seen and I haven't heard it anywhere that I listen either. Lets hope someone picks this up and runs with it because the taxpayers need to know big time what the Clowns in Congress are now up to.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZxQPqgNwU&feature=related[/ame]

The problem is that you can count on one hand the number of people in Washington that give a damn about the illegals other than how to get their vote.

It's really a moot point. This bill will never even come up for a vote, let alone get passed. That's why no one has heard of it.

And just how, pray tell, do you know that for sure?

Same reason that Roe v. Wade will never be overturned. Same reason the Fairness Doctrine will never come back.

Without it, what would everyone yell about all the time?

It's really a moot point. This bill will never even come up for a vote, let alone get passed. That's why no one has heard of it.

"That's why no one has heard of it"

It was just introduced 2 days ago and many people have heard of it. I do agree however that it is very doubtful it will come up for a vote any time soon.

Last edited:

"That's why no one has heard of it"

It was just introduced 2 days ago and many people have heard of it. I do agree however that it is very doubtful it will come up for a vote any time soon.

I mentioned that in response to the "WHY ISN'T THE MSM TALKING ABOUT THIS" hysteria.

Forum List

Back